Manafort gets 47 months

However, these demands for 20-30 years in prison are the product of pure hatred
Actually, they are the normal federal sentencing guidelines. So you think the other judges that set those standards in the past were operating from hatred? Come on, you're being ridiculous.
Horseshit. They are Mueller guidelines.
that's simply NOT TRUE.... the sentence time is judicial guidelines.... guidelines are set so that we do not face HUGE disparities among those who face the same crime convictions.
Utter horseshit. The constraints on sentencing are written into the law. The judge is free to set the sentence anywhere within those constraints. Where do these so called "judicial guidelines" come from? All we know is that Mueller wanted him to get 20 years. All other claims are obvious manure.

Tell that to Mr. Manafort who was sent to solitary because he exercised his right to freely speak to his witnesses and his President
Well, thats clearly a retarded point to try to make, as, while you may forego some of your rights when you are a criminal , you don't forego those rights ny being elected to congress.

Prove this "probation office" drew up this recommendation.
First, i want you to use a search engine to search for "probation office Manafort". The first result will do it. If you still can't find anything, let me know. Then I will post a link for you.

Where do these so called "judicial guidelines" come from?
It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court (of the court, not of the defense or the prosecution) to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level", which is then used against precedent.

Manafort scored a 38.

Tell that to Mr. Manafort who was sent to solitary because he exercised his right to freely speak to his witnesses and his President
Well, thats clearly a retarded point to try to make, as, while you may forego some of your rights when you are a criminal , you don't forego those rights ny being elected to congress.

Mr. Manafort wasn't convicted of anything when he was sent to solitary

It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level".

Manafort scored a 38.

Manafort is highly unlikely to commit another offense. He's non-violent and a first time offender.

Probation would be appropriate.

Prove this "probation office" drew up this recommendation.
First, i want you to use a search engine to search for "probation office Manafort". The first result will do it. If you still can't find anything, let me know. Then I will post a link for you.
ROFL! Just as expected, you want me to do your work for you.

Produce the evidence or shut the fuck up.

It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court (of the court, not of the defense or the prosecution) to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level", which is then used against precedent.

Manafort scored a 38.
I doubt he scored higher than zero. You're making all this up.

Just as expected, you want me to do your work for you.
Hmm, no, I offered to provide a link, if you demonstrated any honest interest at all by doing a 2 second web search. The fact that you won't shows me you don't have any real interest in understanding any of this. And it does not phase me for you to throw a little tantrum .Those who do have honest interest in this and have looked up how this stuff works know you are being a fucking retard, and their opinions are the only ones that matter to me.

If Manafort was a young African American, or an Illegal Alien, the libs would not be insisting on a life sentence for first time non violent offender.

Why can't libs treat everyone equally?

It's a system of calculation used by the probation office of the court to recommend sentencing ranges to the judge. It's a point system resulting in a number which is called the "offender level".

Manafort scored a 38.

Manafort is highly unlikely to commit another offense. He's non-violent and a first time offender.

So now are you saying NON violient offenders are not the same as violent, they erode the US judicial system and all Americans need to pay for their crimes.

What Manafort did and his sentence was to encourage money laundering and bank fraud.

No he is not a first time offender, what he is , is the first time getting caught.

Hmm, no, I offered to provide a link, if you demonstrated any honest interest at all by doing a 2 second web search. The fact that you won't shows me you don't have any real interest in understanding any of this. And it does not phase me for you to throw a little tantrum .Those who do have honest interest in this and have looked up how this stuff works know you are being a fucking retard, and their opinions are the only ones that matter to me.
You're right, I have no interest in swallowing your propaganda. If you have proof, then post it. Otherwise quit wasting eveyone's time.

Manafort scored a 38.

So now are you saying NON violient offenders are not the same as violent, they erode the US judicial system and all Americans need to pay for their crimes.

What Manafort did and his sentence was to encourage money laundering and bank fraud.

No he is not a first time offender, what he is , is the first time getting caught.
Yes, non-violent offenders are not the same as violent offenders.

You have to be a congenital moron to believe that they should be treated the same.

You're right, I have no interest in swallowing your propaganda. If you have proof, then post it. Otherwise quit wasting eveyone's time.
Of course I have proof. It's literally the SOP of every felony court in the country, federal or otherwise. Any child can find proof, if they care to do so. Your little tailspin doesn't compel me to spoonfeed it to you.

Here is a chart showing federal sentencing guidelines referenced against offense levels. Keep in mind, Manafort was scored an offense level of 38:

0*Iqw0-rBsVKHLY1eh.jpg

235-293 months. Just as the prosecution recommended.

Forum List

Back