Manafort gets 47 months

Wow , you seem to be a ok with white collar crime. You are what is wrong with the USA.

No, the truth is very clear, the witch hunt is a joke...

How many months did Hillary receive?
she was not convicted of 8 crimes by 12 jurists of her peers.

Your right, because the Obama Administration backed off the FBI, or were you not paying attention to that? She should have been indicted, but for some mysterious reason that never occurred, are you so biased that you cannot even admit this?
oh, I paid very close attention... gotta have malice intent to commit ESPIONAGE and be charged for it, and that the FBI said and the prosecutors said, they did not have... thus, no felony.

I understand you're not very smart, it's okay...
what Petraeus did was 10 times worse and got a misdemeanor, slap on the wrist... they had nothing to charge her with...

And military laws are for the Military exclusively, not civilians

Your right, because the Obama Administration backed off the FBI, or were you not paying attention to that? She should have been indicted, but for some mysterious reason that never occurred, are you so biased that you cannot even admit this?
oh, I paid very close attention... gotta have malice intent to commit ESPIONAGE and be charged for it, and that the FBI said and the prosecutors said, they did not have... thus, no felony.

Well, we can't all be from Texass.

Thank God!

Yeah those Californians are showing up in force, their ingenious elected officials have created such poverty it's tough to survive...

How was it growing up on the reservation Tonto?

Thank God!

Yeah those Californians are showing up in force, their ingenious elected officials have created such poverty it's tough to survive...

Gee, it didn't take you long to launch a racist personal attack. Reservation? Ranch, actually, but thanks for your concern.

what Petraeus did was 10 times worse and got a misdemeanor, slap on the wrist... they had nothing to charge her with...

And military laws are for the Military exclusively, not civilians

I am sure you're a sweet lady, but that doesn't excuse blind ignorance...

It's okay, you have company, what another 65MM idiots :dig::dig::dig:

Thank God!

Gee, it didn't take you long to launch a racist personal attack. Reservation? Ranch, actually, but thanks for your concern.

A little thin skinned are we Tonto?

Are you ashamed of your heritage?

Last edited:
I hope Judge Jackson really hammers Manafort on Wednesday.
i have no faith in justice occurring at this point... and even if it does with Judge Jackson's sentencing, Trump is going to pardon the unrepentant scumbag.

Thank God!

No, but I'm placing your ignorance on permanent ignore. Bye...

I hope Judge Jackson really hammers Manafort on Wednesday.
i have no faith in justice occurring at this point... and even if it does with Judge Jackson's sentencing, Trump is going to pardon the unrepentant scumbag.

True, but Trump can't pardon everything. States can still take a big bite out of Manafort's ass.

Thank God!

No, but I'm placing your ignorance on permanent ignore. Bye...

The Ignore Button?! Yeah, just admit it you're a pussy, it's okay, everyone already knew this...

Take your ball and run home to mommy...

:gtssmiley2::gtssmiley2::gtssmiley2:

Anyone else notice the irony of libs caring about justice? Bye the way, it was a regular sentence for tax evasion. MSNBC just wanted to give him a life sentence because he was a political enemy. More nutballs being nutballs. After all the years of Democrat immunity, the left doesn't have a case. The previous poster was right, the libs have now taken political prisoners. Your Utopia gets more rotten with each passing year.

Thank God!

You call yourself Lakhota, so why are you whining about indian references?

We all know Manafort's real crime was being associated with Trump and that's unforgivable, and therefore the Dems are agitating for their "cruel and unusual punishment" here. Their hypocrisy and lust for fascism makes my skin crawl, but it is what it is

We all know Manafort's real crime was being associated with Trump and that's unforgivable, and therefore the Dems are agitating for their "cruel and unusual punishment" here. Their hypocrisy and lust for fascism makes my skin crawl, but it is what it is

Apparently you do not know his bio, you might even want to read the wiki bio , be sure to follow the links.

Mueller works for Trump, and he shouldn't be hiding anything from him

Mueller works for the DOJ and the AMERICAN PEOPLE

NOT The Orange Moron

Dumb ass, Herr Mueller is a deep state swamp rat and about as corrupt as it gets. He is like the consigliere of USA.INC. He cleans up the messes of their operatives and whitewashes crimes like drug money laundering through CIA friendly banks like BBCI and HSBC. You are an idiot, Lush......a brainwashed dupe. Department Of Justice????? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nothing but a big fucking joke....a two tier system that protects the swamp rats while making examples out of anyone that stands in opposition. I have yet to see even ONE leftard here decry the "immunity" given to the pedo Podesta Brothers that worked WITH Manafort in lobbying efforts.

Allow me to sum it all up as it pertains to your lame purse-swinging....you are a a fucking joke in search of a punchline. You are simply a shill that desperately wants to be taken seriously. I run circles around you as do many others. Your destiny here is that of being a non-entity.

Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)
That was quite the foam speckled screed there.

To bad it was fact free crazy person opinion

Al Freaking Capone only got 11 years for Tax Evasion, libs would have Mr. Manafort treated twice as bad than Signore Capone. Remember that Mueller had Manafort locked into the Hole in solitary confinement, worse conditions that Al did in San Francisco Bay. And in spite of that, Mueller still wasn't able to break Manafort and persuade him to lie about his President.

Now that the case with Manafort is over, there is no chance of obstructing the case, Trump should just pardon the man, have a big party for him at the White House with booze and broads to celebrate his coming home. And announce his appointment at a top job in the DOJ so he can exact justice on those who persecuted him unjustly- like Clint Eastwood was in Hang Em High.

Anyone else notice the irony of libs caring about justice? Bye the way, it was a regular sentence for tax evasion. MSNBC just wanted to give him a life sentence because he was a political enemy. More nutballs being nutballs. After all the years of Democrat immunity, the left doesn't have a case. The previous poster was right, the libs have now taken political prisoners. Your Utopia gets more rotten with each passing year.
Bullshit. and fuck you.

Federal GUIDELINES for the crimes committed are 19-24 years

I expected the judge to come in below that. In the 10 year range but he went full on Trumper. Manafort is dirty. Way beyond him being associated with Trump. This asshole was a lobbyist for murderers and dictators for decades.

"Otherwise blameless life" your ass

How he ever insinuated into a Presidential campaign I will never know

Bullshit. and fuck you.

Federal GUIDELINES for the crimes committed are 19-24 years

I expected the judge to come in below that. In the 10 year range but he went full on Trumper. Manafort is dirty. Way beyond him being associated with Trump. This asshole was a lobbyist for murderers and dictators for decades.

"Otherwise blameless life" your ass

How he ever insinuated into a Presidential campaign I will never know

Working for alleged murderers and dictators isn't a crime- if it was, we should have locked up Johnny Cochran.

Manafort's "crimes" were oversold.

No, they were under punished - so far. Maybe Judge Jackson will do better next Wednesday.

Manafort had an offshore bank account? Most of the subsidiaries of USA.INC have them as well as their "bought and paid for" politicians on both sides. Manafort defrauded banks????? ROTFLMAO!!!! The entire banking system is a fraudulent, debt slavery system that works off of the "fractional reserve" system that monetizes Promissory Notes while never risking a single asset they have...but they certainly do attain hard assets out of monopoly money if someone defaults on a "loan" with money created out of nothing via the signature of said "borrower".

Lakhota has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that in the nearly four years I have been posting here that she is a blithering, "knows-nothing" idiot and a closet commie POS...not an opinion, it is a fact.
Why am I not surprised that you're defending yet another criminal.

The juror who hung on the 10 counts (ONE JUROR) but still voted guilty on the other eight...an admitted Trump supporter...said the sentence was too light

Not defending anything, idiot. I am exposing the two tier "just-us" system. So, go fuck yourself.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back