Manafort gets 47 months

I hope Judge Jackson really hammers Manafort on Wednesday.
i have no faith in justice occurring at this point... and even if it does with Judge Jackson's sentencing, Trump is going to pardon the unrepentant scumbag.

Since Trumps base thinks Manafort is "blameless", probably he will.
"Blameless?" What is that supposed to mean. No Republican claims that Manafort didn't evade paying his income taxes. However, these demands for 20-30 years in prison are the product of pure hatred and spite based on nothing more than the fact that he helped Trump get elected.

Are you actually saying you want a judge to "make up for" another judge's sentence in a different case, just because you're out for blood and don't care how you get it? Justice says you are sentenced for the case at hand, not for a different one.

Anyone else notice the irony of libs caring about justice? Bye the way, it was a regular sentence for tax evasion. MSNBC just wanted to give him a life sentence because he was a political enemy. More nutballs being nutballs. After all the years of Democrat immunity, the left doesn't have a case. The previous poster was right, the libs have now taken political prisoners. Your Utopia gets more rotten with each passing year.
Bullshit. and fuck you.

Federal GUIDELINES for the crimes committed are 19-24 years

I expected the judge to come in below that. In the 10 year range but he went full on Trumper. Manafort is dirty. Way beyond him being associated with Trump. This asshole was a lobbyist for murderers and dictators for decades.

"Otherwise blameless life" your ass

How he ever insinuated into a Presidential campaign I will never know
Those are Mueller guidelines, not federal guidelines.

We all know Manafort's real crime was being associated with Trump and that's unforgivable, and therefore the Dems are agitating for their "cruel and unusual punishment" here. Their hypocrisy and lust for fascism makes my skin crawl, but it is what it is

Apparently you do not know his bio, you might even want to read the wiki bio , be sure to follow the links.
We do know his bio, and we know Mueller's bio.

Last edited:
Are you actually saying you want a judge to "make up for" another judge's sentence in a different case, just because you're out for blood and don't care how you get it? Justice says you are sentenced for the case at hand, not for a different one.
Yeah, Lakhota is stupid enough to believe exactly that.

i have no faith in justice occurring at this point... and even if it does with Judge Jackson's sentencing, Trump is going to pardon the unrepentant scumbag.

"Blameless?" What is that supposed to mean. No Republican claims that Manafort didn't evade paying his income taxes. However, these demands for 20-30 years in prison are the product of pure hatred and spite based on nothing more than the fact that he helped Trump get elected.

The judge said he was "Blameless" it was the first time he got caught. Do you agree with Trump , he is a good man??

The judge said he was "Blameless" it was the first time he got caught. Do you agree with Trump , he is a good man??
First it was "Trump's base." Now it's the judge. What the fuck are you talking about?

First it was "Trump's base." Now it's the judge. What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you agree with Trump "he is a good man"????????????

Regardless of whether President Trump is a subject, a target, or something else, he is still THE BOSS.
Which demonstrates how quickly you cultists will abandon all ethics for dear leader.

But it is awfully interesting that you are willing to do so, and also claim trump has nothing to fear from any if the investigations.

Someone's not telling the truth. Oh wait, you guys both of those things, so it's all of you.

President Trump is the boss of these investigators. No boss worth his mettle has to fear incompetent underlings.

BTW, Mueller has nothing on President Trump now- if he had it, he would have released it before the midterms. Or at least before the summit in Hanoi- to try and squash that effort.
No, that's stupid. This isn't a nor.al "company". You are tossing all semblance of ethics and lawfulness out the window for dear leader. Period.

However, these demands for 20-30 years in prison are the product of pure hatred
Actually, they are the normal federal sentencing guidelines. So you think the other judges that set those standards in the past were operating from hatred? Come on, you're being ridiculous.

Actually, they are the normal federal sentencing guidelines. So you think the other judges that set those standards in the past were operating from hatred? Come on, you're being ridiculous.
Horseshit. They are Mueller guidelines.
100% wrong. The recommendation was drawn up by the probation office and sent to Mueller, who concurred.

that's simply NOT TRUE.... the sentence time is judicial guidelines.... guidelines are set so that we do not face HUGE disparities among those who face the same crime convictions.

100% wrong. The recommendation was drawn up by the probation office and sent to Mueller, who concurred.

If the judge did something wrong and illegal, the House of Reps should draw up articles of impeachment against him.

That's their relief, not to whine

If the judge did something wrong and illegal, the House of Reps should draw up articles of impeachment against him.

Sorry, but, here in America, we have freedom of speech.

Considering that this is manufactured bullshit, 47 months is egregious.

Beria would approve.

Wow , you seem to be a ok with white collar crime. You are what is wrong with the USA.

No, the truth is very clear, the witch hunt is a joke...

How many months did Hillary receive?
she was not convicted of 8 crimes by 12 jurists of her peers.

That's because the Obabble Admin covered up her crimes.

ROFL! Prove it.

No we don't.

Tell that to Mr. Manafort who was sent to solitary because he exercised his right to freely speak to his witnesses and his President

Forum List

Back