Manafort jury pulled from region that voted heavily against Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

No surprise there. This was NEVER intended to be a FAIR trial. Its a kangaroo court,a farce and ONLY intended to try and get Manafort to flip on President Trump,lie about things to get a light sentence and bring down President Trump....Its a foregone conclusion he will be convicted by a Trump Hating jury aka NOT a jury of his peers which is a GREAT piece of evidence for an appeal.Soon as he is convicted I would pardon him if I was President Trump,so far Manafort has been a loyal supporter of President Trump although a bit dumb for not following simple rules and signing up as an agent of Ukraine and paying his taxes...he doesn't deserve a life sentence essentially.

manaforts lawyer had to approve of all the jurors also i believe. or how many can they strike from serving first?

Stop whining. He should have done his crimes elsewhere if he want a jury stacked in his favor.

manaforts lawyer had to approve of all the jurors also i believe. or how many can they strike from serving first?
Not sure how federal system works sounded like the judge picked them after asking them questions etc. Even if his lawyers were able to strike people its not like it mattered much damn near the entire region they came from was Anti Trump...

Not sure how federal system works sounded like the judge picked them after asking them questions etc. Even if his lawyers were able to strike people its not like it mattered much damn near the entire region they came from was Anti Trump...
how did the trial / jury selection come to that area? that's what i would look to first.

how did the trial / jury selection come to that area? that's what i would look to first.
Its the federal jurisdiction that Mueller filed the case in....no doubt its NOT a coincidence.

FIRST Trumpsters are complaining that everyone on the Mueller team is not a Republican and NOW Manafort's jury needs to be all Trump supporters! That's the ticket! Let's be sure to fix this damned trial from the get go!

Actually, I don't think Odium has that much to worry about. He would be surprised how many people pay very little attention to politics and don't have much of an opinion about Trump or his goings on. The first question any prospective juror will be asked is what they think of Trump.

FIRST Trumpsters are complaining that everyone on the Mueller team is not a Republican and NOW Manafort's jury needs to be all Trump supporters! That's the ticket! Let's be sure to fix this damned trial from the get go!

Actually, I don't think Odium has that much to worry about. He would be surprised how many people pay very little attention to politics and don't have much of an opinion about Trump or his goings on. The first question any prospective juror will be asked is what they think of Trump.
The trial is already fixed just for the deep state NOT for Manafort and SURE in the hell not in a neutral way which is how justice is supposed to be.

None Mueller picked are Republican!

No surprise there. This was NEVER intended to be a FAIR trial. Its a kangaroo court,a farce and ONLY intended to try and get Manafort to flip on President Trump,lie about things to get a light sentence and bring down President Trump....Its a foregone conclusion he will be convicted by a Trump Hating jury aka NOT a jury of his peers which is a GREAT piece of evidence for an appeal.Soon as he is convicted I would pardon him if I was President Trump,so far Manafort has been a loyal supporter of President Trump although a bit dumb for not following simple rules and signing up as an agent of Ukraine and paying his taxes...he doesn't deserve a life sentence essentially.

Is there anything that you snowflakes won’t whine about

good Lord

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is saddest pile of whining I’ve witnessed in a while.

You see dummy, our justice system is structured such that gangsters and yes, even Trumpsters, can get a fair trial in a county that tends to vote for Democrats.

Nope.
Let him fry.
He was offered to Trump by the PODESTA GROUP.
Fuck em.

Wow no lefties have posted this trial will be what brings Trump down yet impressive.

This is saddest pile of whining I’ve witnessed in a while.

You see dummy, our justice system is structured such that gangsters and yes, even Trumpsters, can get a fair trial in a county that tends to vote for Democrats.
Yep, equal justice under the law.

clintonflag-jpg_76576_20160706-453.jpg

Dude, there is no way Manafort beats all those charges. What are there ... 12? In just this trial. With more to come. One conviction can get him ten years. And he's 69.

Wow no lefties have posted this trial will be what brings Trump down yet impressive.
I said the moment this investigation begin that Drumpf will not be brought down. I still maintain that stance. They could have a video of Drumpf planning with Putin to invade the US and one of his lackeys will swear they dressed up like Drumpf to keep him from going to prison. Too many sycophants willing to fall on their sword for the orange buffoon in office.

Forum List

Back