🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

Could the D.A get sued by Trump if Trump can prove that similar charges weren't pursued by this D.A against Democrat members?
I doubt it. Any claim of “selective prosecution” is typically greeted by the standard answer of “prosecutorial discretion” and prosecutorial immunity.

Is that Delldude weirdo stalking you?

That's not our old 'del' is it?
:auiqs.jpg:
See you're triggered again.
No, del was sent to a FEMA Reeducation Camp
Epic failure, I converted them all to the MAGA movement and got an early release.......

camp-fema.jpg

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!

Really hate to break to MAGA MAGGOTS, but Jimmy has zero authority over the Manhattan D.A.'s Office. For you fuck headed idiocy over Weaponizing Government, Jimmy is doing exactly that.
Congress does not have legitimate legal oversight of local prosecutions

That is why Jordan is being sued
For engaging in Jiggery Pokery

Bingo......We have a WINNER!!!. Exactly RW. Zero legitimate/legislative power of oversight. This is clear act Weaponizing the Government in pursuit of protecting a former President who has been indicted covering hush money payments. The hush money payment was NOT illegal (a totally fucking stupid move), but attempting cover those hush money payments to protect a Presidential Campaign is a crime. In New York it is a felony.

Wrong. Congress has legislative oversight of all Federal funds.

A nuisance lawsuit by Bragg is D.O.A.

Tell it to the Judge

If Jordan had limited his request to how Federal funds were being used, he may be within his limited oversight

But to demand oversight of an ongoing criminal investigation for political purposes is an abuse of power

Wrong. Congress has legislative oversight of all Federal funds.

A nuisance lawsuit by Bragg is D.O.A.

What federal funds is Bragg using. How do you know Bragg is using federal funds and when did you find out and from what source did you get your info.

Post you facts, otherwise all it is Reich Wing Propaganda.

Last edited:
Tell it to the Judge

If Jordan had limited his request to how Federal funds were being used, he may be within his limited oversight

But to demand oversight of an ongoing criminal investigation for political purposes is an abuse of power

It is clear weaponizing of the government.

Tell it to the Judge

Where did he say he wanted oversight of Alvin's epic legal journey?

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!

Good for him. The Feds do not need to be sticking their nose in places to defend their little god

"Members of Congress are not free to invade New York's sovereign authority for their or Mr. Trump's political aims," Bragg's office wrote in the lawsuit, accusing Jordan of searching for a pretext for "hauling Mr. Pomerantz to Washington for a retaliatory political circus."
More to it than that, RW.

With the timing of the indictments and then nothing until Dec.?

I know you don't have common sense, so I won't bring that up
to you, but for the rest of us, it's obvious.

That is in respect to what Pomerantz claimed in his book that the Trump investigation was politically motivated. If so, congress should ask questions.

Courts almost always defer to the Legislative branch when the House or the Senate issue a subpoena.

This case will be interesting because the Court will have to struggle with reaching a different outcome. And face facts. If they rule for DA Bragg, the matter will be appealed anyway.

More to it than that, RW.

With the timing of the indictments and then nothing until Dec.?

I know you don't have common sense, so I won't bring that up
to you, but for the rest of us, it's obvious.
Splain

Forum List

Back