Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

I see you're OK then if Trump is sentenced to 136 years in prison.

There isn't any difference with tRump whether it's 136 years, life plus 1, life or even 10 years. I want the bastard to suffer. So we give him 18 months, force him to pay all his debts (more on the way) and then let him live out the rest of his miserable life working at Mickey Ds.

There isn't any difference with tRump whether it's 136 years, life plus 1, life or even 10 years. I want the bastard to suffer. So we give him 18 months, force him to pay all his debts (more on the way) and then let him live out the rest of his miserable life working at Mickey Ds.
You'll be calling him Mr. President soon and praising him that he didn't send your boys to die in Russia.
:udaman:

Biden bird brains chirping about "the rule of law". The Democrats have a wrecking ball to the "rule of law" give me a fukking break.
MAGA Republicans think they should be the law, so they’ve completely trashed what Americans have always thought justice should be. When the judge speaks, MAGA always seems to know better, so the judge is “obviously” corrupt. You can’t run a judiciary that way, especially when most of the charges are political, not legal.

#JUSTICE4HUNTER

MAGA Republicans think they should be the law, so they’ve completely trashed what Americans have always thought justice should be. When the judge speaks, MAGA always seems to know better, so the judge is “obviously” corrupt. You can’t run a judiciary that way, especially when most of the charges are political, not legal.

#JUSTICE4HUNTER

It's been a long time coming. I wonder when they start to try them for other crimes.

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
The judiciary is not incharge of Congress members. The three governing entities are (1) Executive Branch, (2) The Congress, and (2) The Judiciary. Members of the Judicial Branch should not be suing the other branches. Should that happen, it would lump all them all together with fear that their jobs must cowtow to those of another branch. I view this lawsuit as a naughty no-no. Yes, the Braggart should be spanked for pushing other branches of Government like a bully with lawsuits instead of talking differences over with allowances for standing one's ground. The branches should be equal, not a lawsuit-happy lot.

Forum List

Back