Manhattan police arrest driver who defended herself from BLM protestors who were pounding on her car

If a mob surrounds your car and starts pounding on it, what would you do?
That would not happen to me, because I would not assault someone with my vehicle.
LOL I can just picture you explaining to the mob pounding on your car how you are not going to assault them.
Again, no need, I wouldn't have driven my car into them in the first place. Maybe you would have. Good for you.

Comes a time when you screw any support or sympathy for your cause by having ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CONCERN for anyone else's problems on that day you chose to hold them hostage in their OWN neighborhood..

At no time, anywhere, does any citizen have any right whatsoever to run their car though any people, just to get where they are going.

A citizen has a God-given right to do anything they can in order to escape their violent captor(s). Your Brown Shirt friends need to get out of the way.

I notice that no video has been posted

which I find very suspicious

just an eyewitness description by a Black Lies Matter partisan hack that differs greatly from police reports

That's the problem with city dwellers. They are so used to being hostage to strikes, political protests, panhandlers, crime that the BREAKING POINT FOR TOLERATING all of that grief must be -- I'm gonna just run THIS batch of freaking idiots over...

Comes a time when you screw any support or sympathy for your cause by having ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CONCERN for anyone else's problems on that day you chose to hold them hostage in their OWN neighborhood.

NONE of that matters to a leftist. All that matters is serving the party. They're fascist that way.

More facts are needed here. If this woman was just getting her car out from where it was parked, shouldn't she have been careful not to hit anyone?

Facts say she was blocked and the goons were pounding on her car. There's even video

Good gawd

Why would people be pounding on her car? There is more to this. This is all I'm saying. I once was blocked in because I parked my car on a street in DC that the police later blocked off because a person in a building across the street had just jumped out of a 9th story window. She must have fallen seconds before I found the spot and parked. I thought that there was just a pile of tree branches across the street, not knowing that there was a human being under them. When I left after my medical appointment, I had to ask the police for help. This is all this woman had to do. The police would have helped her. This just sounds like there is something fishy going on here.

She was PARKED in the protest zone..
I don't care if she was parked on a diamond encrusted silver platter levitating 4 feet above the ground. At no time, anywhere, does any citizen have any right whatsoever to run their car though any people, just to get where they are going. Nowhere, ever. I will always stand by that.

OK smart ass. How LONG you gonna wait when your daughter was just sent to the hospital? Probably not as long as you would if it was just an appt for your 3rd round of chemo..

You'd sit there for HOW LONG? Not saying a word.. Am I getting this right?

And OH BTW -- the folks are SCREAMING at you and beating on your car.. HOW LONG DUDE???

Last edited:
No, just call the police, if you are too scared even to talk to the protestors.

Hilarious. So you support mobs detaining people and requiring their victims to "talk" to them while the police in the Democratic shithole decline to intervene. Meanwhile, you and guys like you accuse the rest of us of being "Nazis", etc.,. Amazing.

I live in Florida and if someone tries that here, a citizen has the RIGHT to run the mob over in order to escape, as it should be.
No, i said you have no right to drive your car through people gathered in the street. You call the police, you dont commit assault. Argue with that, or go pester someone else.

I had to ask the police for help. This is all this woman had to do. The police would have helped her. This just sounds like there is something fishy going on here.
The police in democrat run cities like NY are under orders to let the protestors run wild

I hope your life never depends on the cops wading into a mob of Black Lies Matter rioters to save you

because you are probably going to die if you arent armed

I don't care if she was parked on a diamond encrusted silver platter levitating 4 feet above the ground. At no time, anywhere, does any citizen have any right whatsoever to run their car though any people, just to get where they are going. Nowhere, ever. I will always stand by that.

Fort Fun Indiana Look familiar?

1607755062585.png

....how about some happy news?

"Several people were injured Friday evening after a driver plowed through a mob of BLM protesters blocking the street in Manhattan.

Black Lives Matter goons harassed restaurant owners as they marched up East 39th street to Third Avenue.

The protesters surrounded a black car and began pounding on the windows before the driver gunned it and plowed over people..."

Several People Injured After Driver in Manhattan Plows Through BLM Protesters Pounding on Her Car Windows (VIDEO)
Call me a wacko but.. if a bunch of angry people of any race, color, religious or political ideology start beating on my car..... Can you say tire marks and head injuries

Not in a dem run state...no right to self defense.
Then that should also apply to the BLM defending themselves from the car that was running them over. ;)

flacaltenn

FYI...there is a duplicate thread on this topic that was created a couple of hours before this thread. Unfortunately, its thread title is insufficiently descriptive of the topic, hence two threads.

I had to ask the police for help. This is all this woman had to do. The police would have helped her. This just sounds like there is something fishy going on here.
The police in democrat run cities like NY are under orders to let the protestors run wild

I hope your life never depends on the cops wading into a mob of Black Lies Matter rioters to save you

because you are probably going to die if you arent armed

What drugs are you on? We don't run our nation according to political parties, of which we have two major ones. I know of no city whose officials allow anyone to "run wild." I know of no one who is a supporter of Black Lives Matter who is a criminal or "rioter," myself included. You laugh at the mention of the word "justice," but it is the most important value that we have as a people, as American people and as human beings worldwide. You must realize that people are marching across the world to protect women, people of color, LGBTQs, members of religious faiths. None will tolerate being bullied any longer.

Forum List

Back