Maniac in chief tRump claims there is a 10 foot wall around President Obama's house.

Trump might as well measure the walls in Congress. His sorry ass will be in there answering lots of questions the Democrats want answered - AND UNDER OATH.

:badgrin:

hahahhahahahahhahahahah
Obama is not the POTUS
hahahahahahhaa
Trump is!!

Trump might as well measure the walls in Congress. His sorry ass will be in there answering lots of questions the Democrats want answered - AND UNDER OATH.

He'll drown Jr in the bathtub before he has to testify under oath

Utterly ridiculous. Actually I believe there is a 10 fool wall around tRump's block head. Uncouth idiot. It appears tRump's hatred of President Obama has driven him mad and tenfold.

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.
Anyone else notice that there's a tiny trump theme involving the number "ten"? Ten terrorists...10 years no military pay raise...then tiny trump gives them 10 percent...10 Republicans needed in the Senate...a 10 foot wall...

10 is as high as tiny trump can count with his tiny fingers.

Utterly ridiculous. Actually I believe there is a 10 fool wall around tRump's block head. Uncouth idiot. It appears tRump's hatred of President Obama has driven him mad and tenfold.

It depends on which house Trump was talking about.
I don't think Obama spends much time in any of his 5+ homes scattered all over the world. He seems to be living high on the hog, but not paying much for it. The only two homes that can be said for sure are in Chicago and Washington D.C.. But some how they've been able to live in $32 million dollar estates in Hawaii without paying a cent.

Truth be told, nothing the Obama's are doing can be nailed down. I guarantee most of the money they spend isn't their own.
maxresdefault.jpg

Obama's home in Washington DC
gty_barack_obama_chicago_house_jt_120708_wmain.jpg

Obama's Chicago home
d835ab8649219d6efc2d82fea05d7e64l-m0o.jpg

obama-t-c-lead-1534877889.jpg

Obama's vacation home in Martha's Vinyard
barack-obama-dubai-house.jpg

Obama's other mansion in Dubai

Anyone else notice that there's a tiny trump theme involving the number "ten"? Ten terrorists...10 years no military pay raise...then tiny trump gives them 10 percent...10 Republicans needed in the Senate...a 10 foot wall...

10 is as high as tiny trump can count with his tiny fingers.
Yeah....the 10 year agreement with Iran so they can build their nuke program.

It depends on which house Trump was talking about.
I don't think Obama spends much time in any of his 5+ homes scattered all over the world. He seems to be living high on the hog, but not paying much for it. The only two homes that can be said for sure are in Chicago and Washington D.C.. But some how they've been able to live in $32 million dollar estates in Hawaii without paying a cent.

Truth be told, nothing the Obama's are doing can be nailed down. I guarantee most of the money they spend isn't their own.
maxresdefault.jpg

Obama's home in Washington DC
gty_barack_obama_chicago_house_jt_120708_wmain.jpg

Obama's Chicago home
d835ab8649219d6efc2d82fea05d7e64l-m0o.jpg

obama-t-c-lead-1534877889.jpg

Obama's vacation home in Martha's Vinyard
barack-obama-dubai-house.jpg

Obama's other mansion in Dubai
Piss you off? He's SO UPPITY!

Idiot and chief tRump should realize, he has a majority Democratic House of Representatives to deal with who do not take kindly to a fake so-called president in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, and who relishes in treason, enabling terrorism and a attempt to kill the soul civilization.

Forum List

Back