Many "lost" voters have found their candidate in Trump

Rule of or by the masses has always turned out so well in the past....
How come TNHarley is denying being a Republican? Aren't you a Republican if you voted for Trump?

The practice of crossing party lines for a specific candidate is only a few days less old than the concept of political parties themselves.
When's the last time you crossed over? Me the closest I ever came to liking a Republican was Reagan. I have never voted for a Republican.

I love it when Libertarians try to say they aren't Republicans. So cute. They don't realize the libertarian party was invented so disappointed Republicans wouldn't vote for the other side.

One simply has to look at Mr. Hartley's threads he's started since joining USMB to know he's a fucking Republican, whether he knows it or not himself. In fact he's a radical right winger.

Libertarian, tea bagger, rino, Trump Republican, Bush Republican, Ron Paul Republican, really no difference to me. You all suck balls.
I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year.
I hate republicans. They are too totalitarian for my blood
Democrats are just worse.
Have you ever noticed you are wrong on just about everything you post?
The practice of crossing party lines for a specific candidate is only a few days less old than the concept of political parties themselves.
When's the last time you crossed over? Me the closest I ever came to liking a Republican was Reagan. I have never voted for a Republican.

I love it when Libertarians try to say they aren't Republicans. So cute. They don't realize the libertarian party was invented so disappointed Republicans wouldn't vote for the other side.

One simply has to look at Mr. Hartley's threads he's started since joining USMB to know he's a fucking Republican, whether he knows it or not himself. In fact he's a radical right winger.

Libertarian, tea bagger, rino, Trump Republican, Bush Republican, Ron Paul Republican, really no difference to me. You all suck balls.
:huh1:
Did he say something correct?
that dude never does. I'm still going huh on your post. are you quoting him? sorry, it doesn't stand up to a logic test. perhaps reread it.
He called me a radical rightwinger and a republican. Not sure what im supposed to reread

But while Democrat Barack Obama did that eight years ago by largely registering new voters, including record levels of minorities, both male and female, in urban centers, Trump’s campaign has instead largely sought out the disaffected, who tend to be overwhelmingly older, white, and less educated than the broader electorate.

How come TNHarley is denying being a Republican? Aren't you a Republican if you voted for Trump?

All I need to do is go over all the threads you've ever started to know you are right wing bat shit crazy.

If you aren't voting Democratic then you are against the middle class. YOU are the reason the middle class is struggling. Not making as much as we used to. Mission accomplished for the GOP. The rich are making more than ever. Mission accomplished. Corporations are paying no taxes. Mission accomplished. Corporations won't stop employing illegal immigrants. Trump can build a wall it won't stop illegal employers. Mission accomplished.

Did you like the Supreme Court picks of Trump? Then you are a Republican. You're just can't admit it because they suck and so you want to pretend to be an independent or moderate or libertarian.

Trust us, you're a Republican. You don't even know it.

that dude never does. I'm still going huh on your post. are you quoting him? sorry, it doesn't stand up to a logic test. perhaps reread it.

He said "I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year."

He called me a radical rightwinger and a republican. Not sure what im supposed to reread

I don't think he believes you when you say " I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year."

All I need to do is go over all the threads you've ever started to know you are right wing bat shit crazy.

If you aren't voting Democratic then you are against the middle class. YOU are the reason the middle class is struggling. Not making as much as we used to. Mission accomplished for the GOP. The rich are making more than ever. Mission accomplished. Corporations are paying no taxes. Mission accomplished. Corporations won't stop employing illegal immigrants. Trump can build a wall it won't stop illegal employers. Mission accomplished.

Did you like the Supreme Court picks of Trump? Then you are a Republican. You're just can't admit it because they suck and so you want to pretend to be an independent or moderate or libertarian.

Democrat policies destroy the middle class. Higher taxes, irrelevant regulations all kinds of shit. dem policies could be summed up by saying, "fuck decent income and small businesses"

I don't think he believes you when you say " I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year."
Sure did. Jim webb and phil bredesen. Awesome people.

I liked gorsuch because he is a non partisan constitutionalist. Kavanaugh was a bullshit choice, despite your parties repugnant smears of him.
Look you stupid mother fucker, i am pro abortion till birth, fuck religion, fuck the drug war, fuck trump, reagan and bush. Most importantly, fuck all unconstitutional actions.
How is does that sound like a republican? You are a hack and see what you want to see.
You think you are different than everyone else? You think you are soecial digging up an old thread? I get called a liberal, progressive, conservative, democrat, republican and libertarian all in the same day because i have no party affiliation or hypocritical set ideology.
Grow up, faggot.

Democrat policies destroy the middle class. Higher taxes, irrelevant regulations all kinds of shit. dem policies could be summed up by saying, "fuck decent income and small businesses"

We paid high taxes in the 1980's, 1990's and the middle class boomed. Corporations didn't like paying taxes or high wages and look what we have today.

As union membership went from 35% of our workforce to about 10% wages have taken a dive for workers. Now go ahead and blame "liberals"

Irrelevant regulations? Which ones? Most regulations are there for a reason. OMG you are repeating the GOP talking point on regulations. Most of those regulations protect workers or the environment. And when Bush removed regulations it caused a great recession. Obama put those regulations back and the economy did just fine. He got us out of the great recession.

And today I hear small business' still complaining that they are struggling. I guess Republicans didn't really remove any regulations that impacted small business in a meaningful way. Do you know what they complain about? Not enough customers and too high of rent. Why don't they have more customers? Because the middle class doesn't have enough disposable income.

Meanwhile the rich keep getting richer.

Not only do you not have enough money in your pockets, too many Americans aren't saving anything for retirement.

Keep blaming Democrats as your personal finances suck balls. Meanwhile, us Republicans are doing great. I mean real republicans like me who save 25% of our salaries and will retire early. The Haves.

Many 'lost' voters say they have found their candidate in Trump
Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump's 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a "non-politician" who can fix the "chaos" in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
“I’m tired of the chaos between Democrats and Republicans and want to give somebody a try who I think can make a difference,” said Wade of Trump.
The 51-year-old has already switched his affiliation from Democrat to Republican and even attended a Trump campaign event in Las Vegas. He has told his three older children to get involved in the elections, although he did not say whether he wanted them to vote for Trump.
Trump, the Republican front-runner, has made targeting “lost” voters such as Wade a focus of his campaign. His anti-immigrant rhetoric and protectionist trade proposals have helped him to fashion a message tailored to reach Americans alienated by the endless enmity between the political parties and who, because of declining economic prospects, may feel like neither party has done much for them.
----
People have said that his numbers probably don't represent the number of followers.
I would have to agree. I mean, just LOOK.

He certainly is lost. He apparently has lost his mind.

You have people who have been lifelong Republicans voting Democrat for the first time in 2018. Democrats picked up suburban seats in blue and red states.

If you are not really upset at Trump's court appointments then you are a republican. Fuck Jim Webb. Phil who?

Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump's 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a "non-politician" who can fix the "chaos" in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
“I’m tired of the chaos between Democrats and Republicans and want to give somebody a try who I think can make a difference,” said Wade of Trump.
The 51-year-old has already switched his affiliation from Democrat to Republican and even attended a Trump campaign event in Las Vegas. He has told his three older children to get involved in the elections, although he did not say whether he wanted them to vote for Trump.
Trump, the Republican front-runner, has made targeting “lost” voters such as Wade a focus of his campaign. His anti-immigrant rhetoric and protectionist trade proposals have helped him to fashion a message tailored to reach Americans alienated by the endless enmity between the political parties and who, because of declining economic prospects, may feel like neither party has done much for them.
----
People have said that his numbers probably don't represent the number of followers.

You have people who have been lifelong Republicans voting Democrat for the first time in 2018. Democrats picked up suburban seats in blue and red states.

Those are independents.

Yes, a lot of people who traditionally vote Democrat fell for Trump's lies. I remember seeing him campaigning and knowing he was lying. It all sounded real good though but it's not as effective when you know the guy is lying.

----

Then they must be idiots. With that Supreme Court pick up for grabs anyone who wasn't smart enough to vote Democratic deserves what the rich/corporations/republicans are going to be giving us for the next generation. Better save your pennies you idiots.

We paid high taxes in the 1980's, 1990's and the middle class boomed. Corporations didn't like paying taxes or high wages and look what we have today.

As union membership went from 35% of our workforce to about 10% wages have taken a dive for workers. Now go ahead and blame "liberals"

Irrelevant regulations? Which ones? Most regulations are there for a reason. OMG you are repeating the GOP talking point on regulations. Most of those regulations protect workers or the environment. And when Bush removed regulations it caused a great recession. Obama put those regulations back and the economy did just fine. He got us out of the great recession.

And today I hear small business' still complaining that they are struggling. I guess Republicans didn't really remove any regulations that impacted small business in a meaningful way. Do you know what they complain about? Not enough customers and too high of rent. Why don't they have more customers? Because the middle class doesn't have enough disposable income.

Not only do you not have enough money in your pockets, too many Americans aren't saving anything for retirement.

Keep blaming Democrats as your personal finances suck balls. Meanwhile, us Republicans are doing great. I mean real republicans like me who save 25% of our salaries and will retire early. The Haves.
I am against regulations because 90 percent of them are unconstitutional.
Lol higher taxes make the middle class boom? The whole economy boomed in the 90s thanks to the tech boom. BTW, reagan lowered taxes in the 80s. Liar.
Why do you think rent is so high, dumbass? Property taxes, regulations and bullshit protections cause insurance to go up.. i could go on. Your talking points are a mix between karl marx and andrew cuomo.
You are retarded. You complain about lack of disposable income then talk about h8gh taxes make the middle class boom :rofl:
Get the fuck outta here

I liked gorsuch because he is a non partisan constitutionalist. Kavanaugh was a bullshit choice, despite your parties repugnant smears of him.
Look you stupid mother fucker, i am pro abortion till birth, fuck religion, fuck the drug war, fuck trump, reagan and bush. Most importantly, fuck all unconstitutional actions.
How is does that sound like a republican? You are a hack and see what you want to see.
You think you are different than everyone else? You think you are soecial digging up an old thread? I get called a liberal, progressive, conservative, democrat, republican and libertarian all in the same day because i have no party affiliation or hypocritical set ideology.
Grow up, faggot.

You put a Republican in the white house jackass. You and people who didn't vote. I don't care what mistake you did. If you didn't vote for Hillary you fucked yourself. Unless you are rich. Are you rich? Are you even solidly middle class? Do you plan on easily retiring at 67? If not, don't count on it. Or start playing the lottery. Because Trump is not going to maga for idiots like you.

P.S. Only Republicans say faggot you queer.

----

Well, this thread is almost 3 years old.. lol

Lol higher taxes make the middle class boom? The whole economy boomed in the 90s thanks to the tech boom. BTW, reagan lowered taxes in the 80s. Liar.
Why do you think rent is so high, dumbass? Property taxes, regulations and bullshit protections cause insurance to go up.. i could go on. Your talking points are a mix between karl marx and andrew cuomo.
You are retarded. You complain about lack of disposable income then talk about h8gh taxes make the middle class boom :rofl:
Get the fuck outta here
You sound just like a Libertarian.

Yes you could go on with your right wing talking points. Most middle class small business' just need more customers. You want their costs to go down? What costs? For one you want to get rid of the minimum wage so small business owners can take advantage of workers even more than they do now.

Listen, I don't want to argue with a libertarian. Just a different spin on an old bad idea. Conservativism.

If you are not really upset at Trump's court appointments then you are a republican. Fuck Jim Webb. Phil who?
Ahh not extreme enough for you to like huh? He doesnt count :lol:
Phil bredesen. Old TN governor ran for senate seat.
Neil gorsuch is a non partisan constitutionalist. People like him are SUPPOSED to be on the supreme court. Not political activists.
You are a pathetic partisan hack. Intellectually repugnant.

Get the fuck outta here

If we weren't paying high taxes in the 80's why did Bush lower taxes in the 2000's?

Why is the rent so high in all these strip malls? They charge what the market will bare. I see a lot of vacant spots in a lot of strip malls. If the economy is so great how come no one is starting new business'? And how come these landlords don't lower the rent if no one is buying at the current rates?

My buddy owns a small business. Says he pays all his bills with what he makes in 3 weeks and he gets to keep the last week for himself. Or in a 5 week month he keeps 2 weeks to himself.

I have an idea. Why don't we make every month 5 weeks? LOL.

Ahh not extreme enough for you to like huh? He doesnt count :lol:
Phil bredesen. Old TN governor ran for senate seat.
Neil gorsuch is a non partisan constitutionalist. People like him are SUPPOSED to be on the supreme court. Not political activists.
You are a pathetic partisan hack. Intellectually repugnant.
Thanks.

Actually, I don't hate Gorsucks YET.

He is a right wing idealog who legislates from the bench. He just legislates the way you like that's all.

Has he sided with people once or does he always side with corporations like the other right wingers on the bench?

Liberal judges tend to side with people over corporations. I know you don't like that because as far as you are concerned corporations are gods. They are who you worship.

I love atheist conservatives. You got half right at least.

Get the fuck outta here
You sound just like a Libertarian.

Yes you could go on with your right wing talking points. Most middle class small business' just need more customers. You want their costs to go down? What costs? For one you want to get rid of the minimum wage so small business owners can take advantage of workers even more than they do now.

Listen, I don't want to argue with a libertarian. Just a different spin on an old bad idea. Conservativism.
Fuck libertarians.
Federal minimum wage is unconstitutional. State minimum wage laws are ok though. I think they are stupid but at least they are legal.

Forum List

Back