Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you're ignoring Skylar??
I'm about to again soon.

Ignore me, don't ignore me. It doesn't matter.

The theory killing holes in your awful explanation of 911 still remain. And there's nothing you can do to stop me from pointing those inconsistencies out.

All you can do is eliminate your ability to reply to them.

I win again.

I don't think Ad Hominem means what you think it means.
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

The answer to your question is that there wasn't a 2000º hot spot at the WTC for weeks after ... this is something that would be obvious to millions of people in the area ...
The thermite reaction is very energetic ... thus the very high temperatures ... it also conserves matter, meaning there'd be one hell of a lot of aluminum oxide left behind, weeks of cutting and huge cranes hoisting this stuff out ... again, something obvious to millions of people in the area ...
Military thermite is used for armor penetration ... plop a 2500ºC slug of molten iron inside a tank ... cheap easy solution ...

I don't think Ad Hominem means what you think it means.
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Yeah, that doesn't actually fill in any of the theory holes in your claims.

Your theory requires 10s of thousands of thermite reactions, 3/4s of which would have been on the perimeter columns on the OUTSIDE of the building, visible to any observer. Yet no thermite reactions were ever seen, before during or after the collapse.

Again, here's ground zero......in this photo, your theory requires that 10s of thouands of thermite reactions are STILL burning, and will be for weeks. Yet.....

columns-jpg.283346

There are no such reactions...anywhere.

How do you explain this conspiracy crippling inconsistency between your claims and the evidence?

I'm about to again soon.

The theory killing holes in your awful explanation of 911 still remain. And there's nothing you can do to stop me from pointing those inconsistencies out.

I win again.
You would think after 18 years and still being no closer than ever to proving any one of their cockamamie claims, they'd realize how stupid they look.

The answer to your question is that there wasn't a 2000º hot spot at the WTC for weeks after ... this is something that would be obvious to millions of people in the area ...
The thermite reaction is very energetic ... thus the very high temperatures ... it also conserves matter, meaning there'd be one hell of a lot of aluminum oxide left behind, weeks of cutting and huge cranes hoisting this stuff out ... again, something obvious to millions of people in the area ...
Military thermite is used for armor penetration ... plop a 2500ºC slug of molten iron inside a tank ... cheap easy solution ...

And where were the thermite reactions that you imagine caused this hot spot?

Remember, your theory is that thermite was used to destroy each floor, from the point of impact of the planes to the ground. That's roughly 90 floors in one tower and 80 floors in another. With 240 perimeter columns and 47 core columns per floor......that's roughly 50,000 thermite reactions.

Yet....nothing.

Worse, you theory mandates that there was so much thermite in the WTC that it would continue to burn for WEEKS after the collapse.

Yet....nothing.

Worse still, the perimeter columns, where 3/4 of the thermite reactions per floor would have occured.....were on the OUTSIDE of the building. Exposed to open air. An would have been utterly obvious to anyone looking at the tower. As Thermite burns so brightly that it can damage your eyes permenantly if you look directly at it.

Yet....nothing.

Worse still, even after the towers fell, there were stll no thermite reactions EVER found. Despite your theory requiring 10s of thousands of such reactions and so much extra thermite that it would burn for weeks after.

Yet....nothing.

T
he quantity of thermite necessary to bring down the towers and then burn continually for WEEKS would have been larger than the towers themselves.

Yet....nothing.

How do you explain these wild inconsistencies between your theory and the evidence? You can't. Your conspiracy is an awful explanation of events that is useless complicated and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

And even you treat your conspiracy like useless garbage, discarding it the moment you're subject to even the most obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask.

All 3 of you are on ignore now.
Bye, bye now.

Laughing...its not like your conspiracy gets better because you close your eyes to the enormous inconsistencies it has with the evidence.

Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

I'm about to again soon.

I win again.
You would think after 18 years and still being no closer than ever to proving any one of their cockamamie claims, they'd realize how stupid they look.

Most Truthers rely too heavily on videos they've never watched and don't actually understand their own conspiracies.

Worse, they ignore anyone who points out the inconsistencies between their arguments and the evidence. And ignore any evidence that contradicts them.

Its one of the major reason why their claims never really get any better.

This is why I like the Saudi Arabian Conspiracy Theory ... only a few people need be involved and a bunch who just simply didn't look ... and I don't have to condemn the laws of physics ...

The paid scumbags are out today
This thread is getting 2000 views a week....I'd say we stirred up a little wasp nest somewhere.

Yup. With plenty of those views being of you abandoning your conspiracies like they were useless garbage when confronted with the most obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask about them.

I always find it remarkable that J Paul Bremer's company -Marsh & McLennan- lost 295 employees on 9/11, and he was on TV talking about it, (and coincidentally named by Bush as Ambassador to Iraq shortly after.)
The Former Head Of The US Occupation In Iraq Did 2 Very Embarrassing Things On His First And Last Days On The Job

I always find it remarkable that you make vague allusions to accusations against people you won't actually make.

You make vague allusions that Larry Silverstein did.....something? But when asked what exactly, you fled.

Now you're making all new claims against Brennan of doing......something. But can't make a specific allegation there either.

You get that your process is a bit of a Rorschach test, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back