Many Republicans Don't Believe The Election Results

Well hey, here's a crazy idea.

We have two years before the next elections. Maybe the two parties can communicate, collaborate, and agree on voting systems, procedures and contingencies across the country so that they both have skin in the game and are confident that the elections will be safe and fair. That way, we can keep the conspiracy theories and bitching to a minimum.

Minor problem: That would require both parties to work together like reasonable, intelligent, mature adults.

America doesn't do that any more, does it?

Last edited:
Many Republicans don’t believe the election results, a new survey says
It does not matter what the judges or Democrats say. Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof.
Anyone? The SC didn't see it. The voters that voted for Biden didn't see it. Many Republicans didn't see it. You "saw" the affidavits? Don't make me laugh. You saw no such thing.
You have no proof that any of those people even looked at it. You are a LIAR.
You have no proof there was fraud, so even.
YOU ARE A LIAR

"Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof. "

It does not matter what the judges or Democrats say. Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof.
The GOP has become a cult and are being led over a cliff by an amoral narcissist who can't accept losing. To him, his winning is more important than the country itself.

That's how I see it and I'd bet many if not most Dems would agree.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But my hope is that Biden does the right thing if he is inaugurated, and doesn't Obstruct Justice by blocking or denying the investigations into his legitimacy that will continue regardless. Our system will depend on his respect for the process, and volunteering to cooperate along with practicing the Bipartisanship he promised is the way that he can help mend the country.
Biden HAS to these things? Why weren't people telling Trump he HAS to do similar things? If they had and he'd listened(unlikely, but at least you tried), he'd have won the election. I think he lost, not because Democrats overwhelmed the pools or that there was any sort of fraud, but because many Republicans couldn't take him anymore, as evidenced by how well down ballot candidates did compared to Trump.
Biden promised during the campaign to reach out and engage in Bipartisanship with the Deplorable Chumps if elected. This is about fulfilling one's promises. As far as Trump running behind other GOP candidates, that's one of the factors that makes the results suspicious.
It's only suspicious to the brainwashed. Many Republicans were outraged by Trump. Just look at the Lincoln Project.
The Lincoln Project was funded by leftists. Further, the LP advocated that people vote straight Democrat, not just vote against the Trumpster.
They may have been in part funded by some left wing groups, but the project was started by Republican operatives. They urged that that Trump minions be voted out, but I never saw a video of theirs that urged people to vote straight Democratic. Cite?

There are many things Republicans don’t believe....

The Climate is changing
Obama was born in Hawaii
Cigarette smoke is bad for you
COVID is a deadly pandemic
Vaccines save lives
Trump lost the election

Doesnt mean we should take them seriously

The GOP has become a cult and are being led over a cliff by an amoral narcissist who can't accept losing. To him, his winning is more important than the country itself.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But my hope is that Biden does the right thing if he is inaugurated, and doesn't Obstruct Justice by blocking or denying the investigations into his legitimacy that will continue regardless. Our system will depend on his respect for the process, and volunteering to cooperate along with practicing the Bipartisanship he promised is the way that he can help mend the country.
Biden HAS to these things? Why weren't people telling Trump he HAS to do similar things? If they had and he'd listened(unlikely, but at least you tried), he'd have won the election. I think he lost, not because Democrats overwhelmed the pools or that there was any sort of fraud, but because many Republicans couldn't take him anymore, as evidenced by how well down ballot candidates did compared to Trump.
Biden promised during the campaign to reach out and engage in Bipartisanship with the Deplorable Chumps if elected. This is about fulfilling one's promises. As far as Trump running behind other GOP candidates, that's one of the factors that makes the results suspicious.
It's only suspicious to the brainwashed. Many Republicans were outraged by Trump. Just look at the Lincoln Project.
The Lincoln Project was funded by leftists. Further, the LP advocated that people vote straight Democrat, not just vote against the Trumpster.
They may have been in part funded by some left wing groups, but the project was started by Republican operatives. They urged that that Trump minions be voted out, but I never saw a video of theirs that urged people to vote straight Democratic. Cite?

The Lincoln Project was founded by a Russian lobbyist. All, it's major backers were Democrats. It was a scam. Much of the donations went into the founder's pockets.

There is no question whatsoever about Biden's "legitimacy". There are only the lies Donald Trump feeds to his gullible and willing voters.

What investigations are those? There have been numerous court cases but none has yielded any hint of criminal behavior. Barr himself couldn't find anything criminal either so I have no idea who is doing an investigation. Fox News?

I do agree that obstructing justice is a very bad way to go and it will be a refreshing change if Biden doesn't do it. Hopefully he'll allow his administration to testify before Congress and will even testify himself if called upon. Do you feel Trump did the 'right thing' the way he handled the Ukraine investigation or do you have a different standard for Trump?

The Lincoln Project was founded by a Russian lobbyist. All, it's major backers were Democrats. It was a scam. Much of the donations went into the founder's pockets.
That isn't a cite. That's just Trumpista babble.

Well hey, here's a crazy idea.

We have two years before the next elections. Maybe the two parties can communicate, collaborate, and agree on voting systems, procedures and contingencies across the country so that they both have skin in the game and are confident that the elections will be safe and fair. That way, we can keep the conspiracy theories and bitching to a minimum.

Minor problem: That would require both parties to work together like reasonable, intelligent, mature adults.

America doesn't do that any more, does it?
Not even during a global pandemic killing 3,000 Americans a day.

There is an appalling lack of links to support your contention. Design or flaw?

I fear many more disputes and lawsuits in the future for presidential races. I know states have their individual rights, but considering recent events, and what is obviously going to be a problem again in the future, we need a universal voting system that is safe and secure, trusted by all, and where all rules are the same for all states. I dont like the government getting involved in many things, but we need to know who won an election within a couple of days at minimum.
You won't be able to tell Texas that the rules have changed and are now the same for all states. Voter suppression is an art form here.

Meanwhile back in reality...you guys have gone from saying that observers were not allowed to see votes being counted to swearing that observers saw tens of thousands of votes being rammed through machines, to swearing that the voting software has been corrupted to saying the US army raided a place in Germany and seized servers to stating that North Korea printed ballots to saying that the water main breaking in one of the count rooms was a set-up.

Really pal...just stop it with the bullshit...okay?

Considering what you guys do believe....nobody cares what you don't believe.

Trump supporters saw what they wanted to see amd nothing more. The videos show nothing. The affadavits and so called witness testimony were not backed up by any facts.
Affidavits and witness testimony are evidence, idiot, acceptable in any court. Your ignorance of the law is a joke.

I have been told by attorneys for decades that the facts are a bit less relevant to a case than procedure.
I admit that I am not qualified to be a judge.
I went to law school for a year and was a Navy Legal Officer for 4 years. The reality is that judges make lots of mistakes. Some are due to ignorance and some are due to bias. That's why our legal system allows for appeals. Many judges in the USA were appointed by Clinton or Obama. They are liberals who hate Trump.

Trump supporters saw what they wanted to see amd nothing more. The videos show nothing. The affadavits and so called witness testimony were not backed up by any facts.
Affidavits and witness testimony are evidence, idiot, acceptable in any court. Your ignorance of the law is a joke.
How did you feel about witness testimony when Trump was impeached?

How did you feel about witness testimony when Trump was impeached?
It was a hit job by biased Democrats. Witness testimony is admissable, but witnesses can still lie and they rarely get caught if there are no witnesses to dispute what they say.

Forum List

Back