Many Republicans Don't Believe The Election Results

Many Republicans don’t believe the election results, a new survey says

It does not matter what the judges or Democrats say. Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof.
The GOP has become a cult and are being led over a cliff by an amoral narcissist who can't accept losing. To him, his winning is more important than the country itself.

That's how I see it and I'd bet many if not most Dems would agree.

Your side made this a war. You don't get to whine now.

It does not matter what the judges or Democrats say. Anyone who watched the hearings on TV saw the evidence of fraud. We saw affidavits, witness testimony and videos that are proof.
The GOP has become a cult and are being led over a cliff by an amoral narcissist who can't accept losing. To him, his winning is more important than the country itself.

So you're saying that the Dems started a war when Trump was elected in spite of the fact that the GOP always treated Clinton and Obama with respect and cooperation? Those bastards!!!

So you're saying that the Dems started a war when Trump was elected in spite of the fact that the GOP always treated Clinton and Obama with respect and cooperation? Those bastards!!!

We opposed the Bill Clinton and Obama with partisan bitterness.

Big escalation to go to abusing the FBI to spy on a campaign and gin up an impeachment and use violent mobs in the streets while arresting people that defend themselves.

You escalated. YOu don't get to whine now.

Get back to me when republican mobs start attacking people having lunch and then the local republican mayor orders the cops to arrest the person attacked, and he ends up in fucking jail.

EDIT. and even then, I will say to you, get back to me when it happens hundreds of times, thousands of times.

And even then I will say to you, now we are playing by your rules, so suck it up, faggot.

Big escalation to go to abusing the FBI to spy on a campaign and gin up an impeachment and use violent mobs in the streets while arresting people that defend themselves.

Get back to me when republican mobs start attacking people having lunch and then the local republican mayor orders the cops to arrest the person attacked, and he ends up in fucking jail.

EDIT. and even then, I will say to you, get back to me when it happens hundreds of times, thousands of times.

And even then I will say to you, now we are playing by your rules, so suck it up, faggot.
How many times was Hillary investigated by a GOP congress? At how many Trump rallies did we hear "lock her up"? How many times was she locked up?

Trump was impeached for abusing his presidential powers. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ after being investigated for 4 years for a real estate deal he lost money on.

Watergate represented a perilous moment for the FBI, as its director allowed himself to become an arm of President Richard Nixon.

Reed used the Nuclear option on Federal judges but not SCOTUS. McConnell added SCOTUS. McConnell prevented a sitting president from nominating a SCOTUS so the people could decide, then used his power to rush though a SCOTUS nomination so the people could NOT decide.

Both sides escalated in a downward spiral. Don't play holier-than-thou.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But my hope is that Biden does the right thing if he is inaugurated, and doesn't Obstruct Justice by blocking or denying the investigations into his legitimacy that will continue regardless. Our system will depend on his respect for the process, and volunteering to cooperate along with practicing the Bipartisanship he promised is the way that he can help mend the country.
Biden HAS to these things? Why weren't people telling Trump he HAS to do similar things? If they had and he'd listened(unlikely, but at least you tried), he'd have won the election. I think he lost, not because Democrats overwhelmed the pools or that there was any sort of fraud, but because many Republicans couldn't take him anymore, as evidenced by how well down ballot candidates did compared to Trump.

Trump got more votes than any presidential candidate in the history of United States elections. Your theory of disloyal Republicans is contradicted by the fact that Trump has maintained 90 + percent approval among Republicans in every poll, and the fact that there were hundreds of thousands of ballots with Biden only and no down ballot votes.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But my hope is that Biden does the right thing if he is inaugurated, and doesn't Obstruct Justice by blocking or denying the investigations into his legitimacy that will continue regardless. Our system will depend on his respect for the process, and volunteering to cooperate along with practicing the Bipartisanship he promised is the way that he can help mend the country.
Biden HAS to these things? Why weren't people telling Trump he HAS to do similar things? If they had and he'd listened(unlikely, but at least you tried), he'd have won the election. I think he lost, not because Democrats overwhelmed the pools or that there was any sort of fraud, but because many Republicans couldn't take him anymore, as evidenced by how well down ballot candidates did compared to Trump.
Trump got more votes than any presidential candidate in the history of United States elections. Your theory of disloyal Republicans is contradicted by the fact that Trump has maintained 90 + percent approval among Republicans in every poll, and the fact that there were hundreds of thousands of ballots with Biden only and no down ballot votes.
Funny how not a single court agreed. Sounds like B.S. to me.

The problem I see is, there could be voter fraud or no voter fraud happened. If fraud happened, the the Trump administration just needs to supply the hard evidence, but nothing has been forthcoming.

So come the 20th Jan, Biden will be sworn in. Stating tgat voter fraud happened and then trying to use the courts to overturn the result just doesn't cut it. And being from the UK, I would have liked to have seen Trump do a second year.

you dont know what you saw...
because you were god smacked and lost your senses and logic as a result...
you will be fine once joe takes the office and things get back to normal...

There is nothing normal about pedo joe.

How many times was Hillary investigated by a GOP congress? At how many Trump rallies did we hear "lock her up"? How many times was she locked up?

Trump was impeached for abusing his presidential powers. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ after being investigated for 4 years for a real estate deal he lost money on.

Watergate represented a perilous moment for the FBI, as its director allowed himself to become an arm of President Richard Nixon.

Reed used the Nuclear option on Federal judges but not SCOTUS. McConnell added SCOTUS. McConnell prevented a sitting president from nominating a SCOTUS so the people could decide, then used his power to rush though a SCOTUS nomination so the people could NOT decide.

Both sides escalated in a downward spiral. Don't play holier-than-thou.

Trump was impeached based on bullshit as part of a soft coup attempt. Bill Clinton was impeached for abuse of power and sexual harassment.

Your lies might help you deny to yourself your responsibility for what you and your side has brought to this country, but don't expect any of us to give a fuck about them, you asshole.

Biden promised during the campaign to reach out and engage in Bipartisanship with the Deplorable Chumps if elected. This is about fulfilling one's promises. As far as Trump running behind other GOP candidates, that's one of the factors that makes the results suspicious.
It's only suspicious to the brainwashed. Many Republicans were outraged by Trump. Just look at the Lincoln Project.

It was barely enough! Trump still got over 70 M votes! That says a lot about us and Republicans in general after all was said and done; economic collapse, thousands of deaths, and overall en oui of being locked down! They still voted for that man! IDK how I can look and talk to a Republican about anything! They showed their arses during the Obama years and solidified the party hatred of minorities, foreigners, Black women, and the disabled! They just don't GAF about anyone but themselves! It remains to be seen if Biden can turn this around! :confused:

Forum List

Back