Map: What A Republican Takeover Looks Like; 100-Year Majority?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow, pretty astounding.

100-Year Majority?

Rep. Greg Walden of Oregon, the chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, proclaimed Wednesday that Republicans may have built a “hundred-year majority” in the House.

100-Year Majority?

Rep. Greg Walden of Oregon, the chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, proclaimed Wednesday that Republicans may have built a “hundred-year majority” in the House.
Been there, wrong as they could be. Learn your history please. Just because you win an election doesn't mean you win the country. One of these days you guys will figure that out, hopefully.

Silly way for any Republican to be thinking.

It was just a handful of years ago Paul Bagala, euphoric over Dimocrat election victories, opined the Republicans would be irrelevant for a generation or more.

Silly way for any Republican to be thinking.

It was just a handful of years ago Paul Bagala, euphoric over Dimocrat election victories, opined the Republicans would be irrelevant for a generation or more.

I may have to agree. 100yrs probably isn't gonna happen. However, they will have a firm majority for a very long time. The advantage is that big. And yeah, those 'Republican Party is Dead' predictions look comically stupid at this point. I'm waiting to call some of the Democrat USMB Posters on that. They were making those bold predictions just a couple weeks ago.

If the GOP majority does do nothing, they will have a 2 year majority in the making..The voters responded to the dems by ousting many, and the GOP has been put out also...in years past...

If the GOP majority does do nothing, they will have a 2 year majority in the making..The voters responded to the dems by ousting many, and the GOP has been put out also...in years past...

I don't know, the majority is so huge now. The largest in almost 100yrs. Even if the Democrats have some good Elections in the coming years, they'll likely still be the minority in the House.

There will be only a firm majority if the GOP continue reaching out to women and minorities.

The elections of 2008, 10, 12, 14 all swung on whether the party in power was governing.

Guess what? John, Mitch, and Barak better work together.

Last edited:
There will be only a firm majority if the GOP continue reachin gout to women and minorities.

The elections of 2008, 10, 12, 14 all swung on whether the party in power was governing.

Guess what? John, Mitch, and Barak better work together.

Agree with you except for the working together part. This President and Harry Reid have been arrogant assholes. They've never shown any interest in working with Republicans. In fact, they only boasted about not working with them.

So i don't see these historic Republican wins as a mandate to work with this President. I see it as the exact opposite. The People put the Republicans in there to kick this President and his Party's ass. And hopefully, that's what they'll do.

If the GOP obstructs, refuses to work with president a la rush's teapot spouting, the GOP majority will disappear in 2016.

The millennials are watching.

If the GOP obstructs, refuses to work with president a la rush's teapot spouting, the GOP majority will disappear in 2016.

The millennials are watching.

No more obstruction whining. That day has passed. The Republicans run the show now. They have their largest majority in the House of Representatives in almost a 100yrs. The only ones who can obstruct now, are your asshole President and his fellow Democrat assholes.

One mid-term victory doesn't not a 100 year majority make. It is a pretty delusional statement to make.

Wow, pretty astounding.

"A hundred year majority..."

Why's that familar? Are you channeling old Nuremberg speeches maybe?

Don't be a pissant. Don't piss me off. Capisce.

Or what? You'll type in all caps raising your voice? :)

You're being a petty pissant. STFU.

Ja wohl mein Fuhrer!

Silly little pissant. You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back