Mar-a-Lago Member Identifies on Social Media Man Who Carries Nuclear Football

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Yes, this is what happens when you have a guy like Trump as President, a man who is member of his Mar-a-Lago resort identifies the man who carries the Nuclear Football for President Trump, and the brief case with the information Trump needs. Do you Trumpbots understand how dangerous this shit is???

C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg

Does Rick have family?

Just askin'...

"Hey, can I get a photo with the bunker keys next?"

Remember how conservatives lost their shit when Biden pointed to the dude that carries his around?

Guess it's okay if Trump does it, but nobody else better.

If I were his family I'd be shitting bricks. Talk about having a huge target put on your back all of a sudden.

If I were his family I'd be shitting bricks. Talk about having a huge target put on your back all of a sudden.

Hate to tell you, but the football is useless without the nuclear codes that the president carries on his person at all times. Exactly why would his family be targets if he doesn't have the codes? And you also have to consider the fact that he is next to the president almost all of the time, which means that in addition to protecting Trump, the SS is also looking out for him to a certain degree.

Mar-a-lago-deagazio.jpg

This is awesome. I can't wait to see how the Trump apologists rush to his defense with some "but Hillary" bullshit.

Yes, this is what happens when you have a guy like Trump as President, a man who is member of his Mar-a-Lago resort identifies the man who carries the Nuclear Football for President Trump, and the brief case with the information Trump needs. Do you Trumpbots understand how dangerous this shit is???

C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg
So did Joe Biden

Hate to tell you, but the football is useless without the nuclear codes that the president carries on his person at all times. Exactly why would his family be targets if he doesn't have the codes? And you also have to consider the fact that he is next to the president almost all of the time, which means that in addition to protecting Trump, the SS is also looking out for him to a certain degree.

Because they could be kidnapped and he could be faced with the ethical decision of doing something to disarm or hurt the football that could cause it not to be useful during a nuclear attack, to the point that even if he were there with Trump, Trump couldn't use it.

C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg
So did Joe Biden

Yeah, when Biden did it, you conservatives lost your shit. When Trump does it, you just say "oh, okay, that's who it is".

C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg
So did Joe Biden

Yeah, when Biden did it, you conservatives lost your shit. When Trump does it, you just say "oh, okay, that's who it is".
Trump did it....are you sure it was Trump?

Even better...Trump's handling of classified intel in a public ballroom.

Trump turns Mar-a-Lago Club terrace into open-air situation room

screen%20shot%202017-02-13%20at%20112455%20am.png

Wow...................doesn't he realize that there are cool little pieces of tech known as directional microphones? Spies LOVE IT when people talk to each other in open air spaces about classified information.
All this hi tech and Putin was still able to steal the election from Hillary

C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg

Yo, were you born yesterday? Now I know for sure, why Queen Criminal Hillary Clinton Lost. she has a bunch of Dummies following her!!!

"GTP"
USA, USA, USA
bugsflagdp.gif

Forum List

Back