March For Marriage Draws Tens, But Promises Ultimate Victory Over Obergefell

Third parties, businesses and governments would NOT be compelled to offer benefits to spouses, THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT! DUH. WTF is wrong with you?
And that is exactly why your idiotic idea will fail. Who the hell is going for that?
Everyone with a brain should. No business or government (that the people are forced to pay for) should be compelled to foot the bill for a homophile's "spouse". Benefits were given because nature provide for future workers and tax payers. Now that's off the table to accommodate political correctness. Once the government promotes the idea gender no longer matters it's become too corrupt to be involved.
Thank you for admitting that your sole motivation for pushing this hogwash is out of bigotry against gays-while at the same time, being to stupid to know that gay people raise families of "future workers ( if in fact that is the purpose of marriage ) just like everyone else.
I said no such thing, I said you were dickhead and you ran back to your computer to prove it. I said all along same genders are unnatural, DUH! I said we should be forced to pay for it. Bone who you want but keep us out of it. The homophiles only get their kids from those that nature provides, you keep dodging the point. Probably due to your aforementioned condition.
Oh? You didn't say that benefits should not be paid to gay couples.......because they are gay?

A few more questions.....

Regardless of what your weasel brain tells you is natural or not......gay people do have kids. The question is, are the kids who are either adopted by gays , or conceived by artificial means any less valuable to society and as human beings? If not, why should they be denied the benefits and security of having married parents?

What about children of heterosexuals who are adopted or conceived by artificial means. Are they different than the children of same sex couple and if so how?

Lastly for now, do you really believe that millions and millions of Americans would be willing to give up government recognition of marriage and the benefits that go with it, in order to deprive a small number of same sex couples those benefits

Give all of this some thought if you are able. Take the rest of the morning and scratch your head real hard. I'm going to the gym.

Third parties, businesses and governments would NOT be compelled to offer benefits to spouses, THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT! DUH. WTF is wrong with you?
And that is exactly why your idiotic idea will fail. Who the hell is going for that?
Everyone with a brain should. No business or government (that the people are forced to pay for) should be compelled to foot the bill for a homophile's "spouse". Benefits were given because nature provide for future workers and tax payers. Now that's off the table to accommodate political correctness. Once the government promotes the idea gender no longer matters it's become too corrupt to be involved.

So all gov't benefits for married couples is to encourage creating future tax payers? WTF?

I find it amusing that so many claim that reproduction is the basis for marriage and for the benefits married people receive. And yet, having children is neither required nor even mentioned in marriage rituals or where benefits are concerned.
You are amusing yourself then and denying a basic fact of life. It's how mankind came into being, survived and grew as a species. Fun stuff once you rip the political filters off.

No, not all married couples bear offspring, but it usually is what happens. People always knew this, now they don't. That's why I say government needs to just step out at this point. There's nothing to stop a guy and thee women or men from marrying, but more importantly why should single people subsidize married people anymore? Another reason is that far more are single these days, something like half, when it used to be quite rare.

Not a surprising turnout considering the event last year only drew a couple hundred. Their numbers are dwindling as more and more people move on from this issue to more important matters.

So all gov't benefits for married couples is to encourage creating future tax payers? WTF?

I find it amusing that so many claim that reproduction is the basis for marriage and for the benefits married people receive. And yet, having children is neither required nor even mentioned in marriage rituals or where benefits are concerned.
God wanted traditional marriage between a man and woman. It's imperative that we blessed heterosexual children of the Lord Almighty abide by those moral guidelines.
Then don't suck any dick or get gay married.

Thank you for admitting that your sole motivation for pushing this hogwash is out of bigotry against gays-while at the same time, being to stupid to know that gay people raise families of "future workers ( if in fact that is the purpose of marriage ) just like everyone else.
I said no such thing, I said you were dickhead and you ran back to your computer to prove it. I said all along same genders are unnatural, DUH! I said we should be forced to pay for it. Bone who you want but keep us out of it. The homophiles only get their kids from those that nature provides, you keep dodging the point. Probably due to your aforementioned condition.
Oh? You didn't say that benefits should not be paid to gay couples.......because they are gay?

A few more questions.....

Regardless of what your weasel brain tells you is natural or not......gay people do have kids. The question is, are the kids who are either adopted by gays , or conceived by artificial means any less valuable to society and as human beings? If not, why should they be denied the benefits and security of having married parents?

What about children of heterosexuals who are adopted or conceived by artificial means. Are they different than the children of same sex couple and if so how?

Lastly for now, do you really believe that millions and millions of Americans would be willing to give up government recognition of marriage and the benefits that go with it, in order to deprive a small number of same sex couples those benefits

Give all of this some thought if you are able. Take the rest of the morning and scratch your head real hard. I'm going to the gym.
I can't read. Your dickbrain blocks out everything it doesn't already believe. I said government should get out of marriage and your brain saw 'because they are gay'.

And exceptions to what typically happens in nature isn't what mankind previously based institutions on. I didn't say people would be willing to give up any bennies they get, they seldom do. Many are single these days, maybe half, and we are subsidizing married people for no apparent reason anymore.

Go play with your dick, it's obviously all you're good for.

God wanted traditional marriage between a man and woman. It's imperative that we blessed heterosexual children of the Lord Almighty abide by those moral guidelines.
Your post confirms you reek with perversion.

This is how you "go to the gym"? LOL

Your post confirms you reek with perversion.
He's on here all the time bragging about all of his sexcapades. Like we're supposed to be impressed.

Thats great. If church wants to have that rule it is fine. Religions are not required to treat its members equally.

But a large number of people get married in civil ceremonies and still receive the same gov't benefits.

You are amusing yourself then and denying a basic fact of life. It's how mankind came into being, survived and grew as a species. Fun stuff once you rip the political filters off.

No, not all married couples bear offspring, but it usually is what happens. People always knew this, now they don't. That's why I say government needs to just step out at this point. There's nothing to stop a guy and thee women or men from marrying, but more importantly why should single people subsidize married people anymore? Another reason is that far more are single these days, something like half, when it used to be quite rare.

Oh I am all for the gov't getting out of the marriage business completely. That we, as a people, have to ask permission from the gov't to marry is ridiculous.

And same sex couples DO have children now. They require assistance or medical intervention. But they do have children.

And same sex couples DO have children now. They require assistance or medical intervention. But they do have children.
I know they adopt but you missed the point, they don't make said babies.

Straight couples marry without making babies too. Shall we remove their benefits?

And same sex couples make babies. They do require outside assistance. But that makes no difference.

Straight couples marry without making babies too. Shall we remove their benefits?

And same sex couples make babies. They do require outside assistance. But that makes no difference.
I went over that. And turkey basting is using the opposite gender.

Goddamn!

Goddamn!

You are creating artificial standards that fro not exist on any marriage license or in any standard marriage ceremony. Not only that, you create these standards to exclude same sex couples but do not apply them tie straight couples.

You claim its all about children, but a straight couple where the woman has been through menopause gets the same benefits.

Every state that voted on this voted AGAINST same sex marriage, so your side STOLE your victory, just like you STOLE victory with Roe v. Wade.
Kinda like a president that is given the victory through the Electoral College and not by popular vote..
name a president that won the office via popular vote since 1804.

i'll wait.
None, even before 1804, your vote doesn't count.

Goddamn!

You are creating artificial standards that fro not exist on any marriage license or in any standard marriage ceremony. Not only that, you create these standards to exclude same sex couples but do not apply them tie straight couples.

You claim its all about children, but a straight couple where the woman has been through menopause gets the same benefits.
Liar. I didn't say it was all about children. I said children is what normally happens when heterosexuals pair up. I said it didn't always happen, you either can't read or have no interest to. I also said SINCE YOU CAN'T READ, that mankind has always known this but now they don't. At least many don't. Too many.

There's a REASON mankind has always valued and instilled the institution of marriage. That reason is the above. It creates an environment for families to happen. This has transcended time and culture YET it needs to be explained in detail to the liberal because they are totally brainwashed. Once you can no longer understand the function of gender they can groom your mind to believe anything they want. They own you.

SO, for that reason I say it's time for government to step out. I also said we are about half singles now so it isn't even fair to heteros anymore. I've explained this numerous times and will add I am not seeking yours or anyone else's validation or approval. Repeating your same worn out talking points changes nothing.

Goddamn!

Liar. I didn't say it was all about children. I said children is what normally happens when heterosexuals pair up. I said it didn't always happen, you either can't read or have no interest to. I also said SINCE YOU CAN'T READ, that mankind has always known this but now they don't. At least many don't. Too many.

There's a REASON mankind has always valued and instilled the institution of marriage. That reason is the above. It creates an environment for families to happen. This has transcended time and culture YET it needs to be explained in detail to the liberal because they are totally brainwashed. Once you can no longer understand the function of gender they can groom your mind to believe anything they want. They own you.

SO, for that reason I say it's time for government to step out. I also said we are about half singles now so it isn't even fair to heteros anymore. I've explained this numerous times and will add I am not seeking yours or anyone else's validation or approval. Repeating your same worn out talking points changes nothing.

Oh, so its not ALL about children, but having children (making babies) is the prerequisite for marriage?

Also, looking at the divorce rates and abuse rates in modern marriage shows mankind no longer values marriage. And that falls squarely at the feet of straight couples.

Look, gay couples exists. The only thing that has changed is that they get the gov't benefits for their relationships. I don't see the problem.

Every state that voted on this voted AGAINST same sex marriage, so your side STOLE your victory, just like you STOLE victory with Roe v. Wade.
Kinda like a president that is given the victory through the Electoral College and not by popular vote..
name a president that won the office via popular vote since 1804.

i'll wait.
None, even before 1804, your vote doesn't count.
it's the system we've gone by for a long long time. just some only bitch when it doesn't go your way. THEN and ONLY THEN is it wrong.

that gets old, sorry.

Forum List

Back