March for Our Lives Funded Through 501c4 Dark Money

Democratic Party is politicizing the Florida tragedy. Sick fucking bastards.

By all means enlighten us on how some high school kids in Florida constitute "the Democratic Party".
Because there's a guy on here who claims that party is a bunch of Klan Klowns marching on some Wisconsin trolley tracks. Y'all are gonna have to get your story straight.
Even though it will be a complete waste of time, because of rule 1 and 2, ...

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

I'll give it a go.

There is NO way in hell a few highschool kids had the contacts, ability or money to organize this:

4A833B8700000578-5539363-image-a-199_1521911759061.jpg

4A82960C00000578-5539363-image-a-158_1521907882551.jpg

If you think they did, then you are blind. The cowardly gun hating democrats are behind this all.

All they needed were rooms for themselves, money for stage the entertainers were free. Do you think they paid all those people to show up?
Classic deflection! How come you didn't address the fact that I said they didn't have the money or contacts or abilities to ORGANIZE this?

Shit they had hundreds of celebrity contacts all you have to do is show up for a protest.
Still can't answer the actual question huh? Classic lib cowardice.

Planned Parenthood and MoveOn helped organize this “spontaneous event.” :laughing0301:
No one said this was spontaneous. It's been planned for over a month. I can understand why the Mercers wouldn't fund it, but what's your real problem with funding, Bush? You really think there's a Deep State trying to get your guns? Really?
Liberals like you are trying to take our guns, and you cannot be honest about any of it. You wanna ban AR-15 rifles, but you refuse to state how that will do anything when there are many other rifles just as powerful that can be used in it's place. You people never can say how more laws will do anything when criminals are not obeying those laws now, and police and the courts are not punishing those who break many laws.

Four brave cops hid outside the school in Florida while 17 kids were murdered by a guy that should have been locked up years ago. A guy with a gun shot and killed a mass murder wanna be in Maryland, and you still can't agree that people being armed in school is a good idea. Obama made it possible for kids to commit serious crime in schools and not have to face any serious consequences. You can't honestly address any of that. None of you regressive liberals can.
I've addressed all of it over the past month and if you didn't read it, that's on you.
BTW, I have no problem with an armed security officer in schools if that is what the community wants.
I appreciate your actually using your words today, though, Mike.
I'm visiting the threads today to defend the kids from folks who are disrespecting them; not really into going through the whole gun debate this afternoon.

This thread, and the other butthurt threads like it, underscore the basic point I've been making since literally the day I joined this site (and before elsewhere) which was during another wave of recent shootings ---

-- which is that we live in a culture that glorifies violence and fetishizes guns as the instrument of that violence. It surrounds everything we see and hear, right down to linguistic colloquialisms. And the fetishizers, those who worship that violence, just can't stop themselves from that woeful infantile whining sound they make whenever that reality is called out for what it is. This thread tries to undermine "where their money's coming from". Another thread whines that they're "snot nosed" (whatever that means) and "clueless".

They just can't stand being exposed for what they are --- a dystopian death cult.

Here's a movement of young people inspirationally agitating for their own lives, and all these whiners can come up with is "life? fuck that".

I live down the street from our high school and they had a rally and I just got back of about 30 minutes of watching it and I want to say out of about 1000 there were quite a few active military and vets, one was carrying a sign "If it ain't issued by the military it is needed". I'm in a very heavy military town.

The military doesn't issue AR-15s, numskull.

By all means enlighten us on how some high school kids in Florida constitute "the Democratic Party".
Because there's a guy on here who claims that party is a bunch of Klan Klowns marching on some Wisconsin trolley tracks. Y'all are gonna have to get your story straight.

Regressive liberal ROE

I'll give it a go.

There is NO way in hell a few highschool kids had the contacts, ability or money to organize this:

If you think they did, then you are blind. The cowardly gun hating democrats are behind this all.

All they needed were rooms for themselves, money for stage the entertainers were free. Do you think they paid all those people to show up?
Classic deflection! How come you didn't address the fact that I said they didn't have the money or contacts or abilities to ORGANIZE this?

Ever heard of "Facebook"? Or "Twitter"?

No? How 'bout "the internets"?
Yeah, they were eating tide pods last month and then they organize a huge Hitler look a like protest. Sure they did.

Regressive liberal ROE

I'll give it a go.

isn't facebook the one where they give private information out to the left and the left loves them but if the right gets it, suddenly they suck?

that facebook?

I would have clicked an "Agree" on this post, until the last phrase came in.

Too bad, so sad.

Regressive liberal ROE

I'll give it a go.

It’s a Deep State sponsored 2018 mid-term Democratic Party Rally.

Ever hear of a logical fallacy called "Poisoning the Well"?

Because you could teach a course on it.

Truth is what you are calling "Poisoning the Well."

Regressive liberal ROE

I'll give it a go.

isn't facebook the one where they give private information out to the left and the left loves them but if the right gets it, suddenly they suck?

that facebook?

Dunno. I don't do it myself for exactly that reason.
But it is an effective tool to ORGANIZE people --- which was the actual quote I quoted which was the actual point.

Imagine that --- actually answering the question asked. How revolutionary.

Yes.

There is no law that will stop the shootings.
The inevitable will be banning all guns, but even that will not stop the shootings, but that is what liberals want.

Too bad, so sad.

Regressive liberal ROE

I'll give it a go.

They had to have ordered the staging weeks ago. You can't throw that kind of stuff together overnight. They also had to get their 501(c)(4) application approved almost instantaneously, before anyone donated any money anonyously. That just highlights the mistreatment of the TEA party groups by the IRS.

Last edited:
Liberals like you are trying to take our guns, and you cannot be honest about any of it. You wanna ban AR-15 rifles, but you refuse to state how that will do anything when there are many other rifles just as powerful that can be used in it's place. You people never can say how more laws will do anything when criminals are not obeying those laws now, and police and the courts are not punishing those who break many laws.

Four brave cops hid outside the school in Florida while 17 kids were murdered by a guy that should have been locked up years ago. A guy with a gun shot and killed a mass murder wanna be in Maryland, and you still can't agree that people being armed in school is a good idea. Obama made it possible for kids to commit serious crime in schools and not have to face any serious consequences. You can't honestly address any of that. None of you regressive liberals can.
I've addressed all of it over the past month and if you didn't read it, that's on you.
BTW, I have no problem with an armed security officer in schools if that is what the community wants.
I'm visiting the threads today to defend the kids from folks who are disrespecting them; not really into going through the whole gun debate this afternoon.

This thread, and the other butthurt threads like it, underscore the basic point I've been making since literally the day I joined this site (and before elsewhere) which was during another wave of recent shootings ---

-- which is that we live in a culture that glorifies violence and fetishizes guns as the instrument of that violence. It surrounds everything we see and hear, right down to linguistic colloquialisms. And the fetishizers, those who worship that violence, just can't stop themselves from that woeful infantile whining sound they make whenever that reality is called out for what it is. This thread tries to undermine "where their money's coming from". Another thread whines that they're "snot nosed" (whatever that means) and "clueless".

They just can't stand being exposed for what they are --- a dystopian death cult.

Here's a movement of young people inspirationally agitating for their own lives, and all these whiners can come up with is "life? fuck that".

I live down the street from our high school and they had a rally and I just got back of about 30 minutes of watching it and I want to say out of about 1000 there were quite a few active military and vets, one was carrying a sign "If it ain't issued by the military it is needed". I'm in a very heavy military town.
?What does that sign mean?

It means if you did not get your gun from the military for military purposes you don't need one. I may not agree with it but it's their right to send that message.
That's what I thought you meant. You've got a typo in your post.

?What does that sign mean?

It means if you did not get your gun from the military for military purposes you don't need one. I may not agree with it but it's their right to send that message.

That's the attitude of a servile bootlicking Stalinist.

Planned Parenthood and MoveOn helped organize this “spontaneous event.” :laughing0301:
No one said this was spontaneous. It's been planned for over a month. I can understand why the Mercers wouldn't fund it, but what's your real problem with funding, Bush? You really think there's a Deep State trying to get your guns? Really?
after the democrats put legislation into play to take all semi-automatic guns, you still think they're NOT coming for them?

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

what else has to be done before people stop saying "we're not coming for your guns!" when here's a bill to do just that?
IF they stop selling semiautomatic weapons, the gun manufacturers will quickly replace them with something you can kill people with, don't worry.

after the democrats put legislation into play to take all semi-automatic guns, you still think they're NOT coming for them?

what else has to be done before people stop saying "we're not coming for your guns!" when here's a bill to do just that?
IF they stop selling semiautomatic weapons, the gun manufacturers will quickly replace them with something you can kill people with, don't worry.
You democrats are the ones who refuse to punish violent criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

You get the prize for the dumbest post in the thread.

Too bad, so sad.

Regressive liberal ROE

I'll give it a go.

They had to have ordered the staging weeks ago. You can't throw that kind of stuff together overnight. They also had to get their 501(c)(4) application approved almost instantaneously, before anyone donated any money anonyously. That just highlights the mistreatment of the TEA party groups by the IRS.

:lol:

You don't understand how 501c4 groups work.

They don't need to wait for their application to be approved - as soon as they file, they can start accepting donations.

That's why all that nonsense that you guys kept screaming about years ago was bullshit - none of those "tea party" groups were prevented from operating.

Forum List

Back