🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

March the busiest month for gun background checks in Vermont...thanks democrats for being truthful..

Anyone with common sense supports the idea of universal background checks.

No...they don't since you obviously don't understand them.....
True. I dont understand people like you that lack common sense.

You are the people who want to make laws that target law abiding gun owners, and think that will lower the crime rate, while you vote for a political party, the democrats, that keeps letting violent gun criminals out of jail and think that will keep the crime rate low...

Now that is just fucking, stupid thinking right there....
I'm a law abiding gun owner you idiot. Matter of fact I have multiple guns. I support universal background checks.

Imagine how many background checks would have been done if everybody was required to do them.

Criminals are already required to do them.....they just don't do them...that is why we call them criminals.....

No. Criminals are not required to do them. They can buy all the guns they want from individual sellers. That includes their friends and family who happen to be legal individual sellers.

Correct dummy..... exactly why gun laws are gay

You are the people who want to make laws that target law abiding gun owners, and think that will lower the crime rate, while you vote for a political party, the democrats, that keeps letting violent gun criminals out of jail and think that will keep the crime rate low...

I'm a law abiding gun owner you idiot. Matter of fact I have multiple guns. I support universal background checks.

Of course you do s0n :2up:

Imagine how many background checks would have been done if everybody was required to do them.

Criminals are already required to do them.....they just don't do them...that is why we call them criminals.....

No. Criminals are not required to do them. They can buy all the guns they want from individual sellers. That includes their friends and family who happen to be legal individual sellers.

Correct dummy..... exactly why gun laws are gay
be careful what you wish for

~S~

Yes...you are stupid...you want universal background checks which mass shooters can pass and criminals use straw buyers to get around them.......and then gun banners will demand universal gun registration...

You are stupid....

No. Criminals are not required to do them.

Really? Can you show me that legislation?

I worded that poorly. It sounded like I meant criminals are specifically not required to have background checks. Thank you for pointing out my mistake
What I intended to say is criminals, as well as anyone else, can buy as many guns as they want from legal individual sellers who could be strangers or family or friends or fellow gang members, without background checks. They don't have to supply any information, not even their name. All they have to do is pay the seller, and no one is required to notify anybody of the sale.

What I intended to say is criminals, as well as anyone else, can buy as many guns as they want from legal individual sellers

Knowingly selling to prohibited persons is an offense and is illegal.

There are no permits or background checks required here in Missouri! St Louis, MO is the murder capital of the USA

No information is required for individual sales. No way to know if the buyer is prohibited.

Criminals don't buy their guns one at a time from ads in the Penny Saver. They're not after fudd guns. The sales of illegal guns is done knowingly and willfully by persons deliberately flaunting the law.

Requiring a person who wants to sell his old .22 to his neighbour to be register as a FFS is a deliberately onerous impediment to a citizen's right to buy and sell his own legal property.

No information is required for individual sales. No way to know if the buyer is prohibited.

Criminals don't buy their guns one at a time from ads in the Penny Saver. They're not after fudd guns. The sales of illegal guns is done knowingly and willfully by persons deliberately flaunting the law.

Requiring a person who wants to sell his old .22 to his neighbour to be register as a FFS is a deliberately onerous impediment to a citizen's right to buy and sell his own legal property.

How do you know criminals don't buy guns through Penny Saver, or any other local or online source? Do you think no firearms are sold that way

Untrue, when they do that they are committing a FELONY, that is called a strawman sale and unsurprisingly they do it anyway.

Do you think no firearms are sold that way

Can you tell me how many firearms involved in crime are sold that way? Obviously you have data to back up your claim that individual gun sales are in any way a significant factor in gun crime?

How do you know criminals don't buy guns through Penny Saver, or any other local or online source? Do you think no firearms are sold that way

It doesn't matter. If they do it they are committing a felony. Prohibited persons means just that. If a felon try's to buy a gun they are committing a further crime. If they have a friend or family member buy the gun for them, they too are committing a crime. Funnily enough, when caught they are rarely prosecuted. I wonder why that is?

Untrue, when they do that they are committing a FELONY, that is called a strawman sale and unsurprisingly they do it anyway.

Only if the cops can prove the seller was aware that the buyer is prohibited from buying the gun. Without any requirement for any identification, or any other information, and no requirement to report the attempted purchase by someone prohibited, even if the seller did know it, who is going to know? How is a seller who can reasonably claim he didn't know, going to be guilty of a straw purchase?

Do you think no firearms are sold that way

Can you tell me how many firearms involved in crime are sold that way? Obviously you have data to back up your claim that individual gun sales are in any way a significant factor in gun crime?

That's the important part. There are no records kept by anybody. Even you can't say it doesn't happen.

It doesn't matter. If they do it they are committing a felony. Prohibited persons means just that. If a felon try's to buy a gun they are committing a further crime. If they have a friend or family member buy the gun for them, they too are committing a crime. Funnily enough, when caught they are rarely prosecuted. I wonder why that is?

Same obtuse remarks heard from gun nuts every day. It's boring.

Same obtuse remarks heard from gun nuts every day. It's boring.

Look in the mirror. We get the same "obtuse" comments from you as well.

Forum List

Back