Marches against Sharia

Islamic law (sharia) is anti-American....there are two groups out and armed this weekend, one anti-sharia and the other is leftist pro-sharia.....

Act for America is listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group. It was founded by Brigitte Gabriel, a Christian immigrant from Lebanon. She has said that “every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim” and that Muslims are a “natural threat to civilized people of the world, particularly Western society.”

Although the “March Against Sharia” event page claims Act for America believes in religious freedom, Gabriel has also said that a “practicing Muslim, who believes in the teachings of the Quran, cannot be a loyal citizen to the United States of America.

14045715_10153630819946364_2698252437120422419_n.png

The 'March Against Sharia' Protests Are Really Marches Against Muslims | HuffPost
I have to agree that this isn't about Sharia law,
its about Muslims and Arabic people.

How are people going to protest Sharia law
and tell women how to conduct themselves
when it comes to their religion?

Saying that practicing Islam means you have no loyalty
to the United States is ridiculous!

Our own elected, corrupted officials,
aren't loyal to the United States, the oath they took
or the people, whose interests they are supposed to serve
and the country they are supposed to Constitutionally govern!

Give me a fucking break already!

People, WAKE UP!
WE ARE WATCHING BIBLE PROPHECY
UNFOLD BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!

If they immigrate here from Islamic countries, I sincerely doubt they'll feel much loyalty to America. I doubt Muslims immigrating to any western nation will have much loyalty to their host country.
I think most are looking to change western culture instead of becoming part of it.
What you think is irrelevant.

Islamic law (sharia) is anti-American....there are two groups out and armed this weekend, one anti-sharia and the other is leftist pro-sharia.....

Act for America is listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group. It was founded by Brigitte Gabriel, a Christian immigrant from Lebanon. She has said that “every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim” and that Muslims are a “natural threat to civilized people of the world, particularly Western society.”

Although the “March Against Sharia” event page claims Act for America believes in religious freedom, Gabriel has also said that a “practicing Muslim, who believes in the teachings of the Quran, cannot be a loyal citizen to the United States of America.

14045715_10153630819946364_2698252437120422419_n.png

The 'March Against Sharia' Protests Are Really Marches Against Muslims | HuffPost
I have to agree that this isn't about Sharia law,
its about Muslims and Arabic people.

How are people going to protest Sharia law
and tell women how to conduct themselves
when it comes to their religion?

Saying that practicing Islam means you have no loyalty
to the United States is ridiculous!

Our own elected, corrupted officials,
aren't loyal to the United States, the oath they took
or the people, whose interests they are supposed to serve
and the country they are supposed to Constitutionally govern!

Give me a fucking break already!

People, WAKE UP!
WE ARE WATCHING BIBLE PROPHECY
UNFOLD BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!

If they immigrate here from Islamic countries, I sincerely doubt they'll feel much loyalty to America. I doubt Muslims immigrating to any western nation will have much loyalty to their host country.
I think most are looking to change western culture instead of becoming part of it.
I think most are looking to change western culture instead of becoming part of it
ROFLMMFAO...Muslims changing western culture?

I think the American people
have already done a bang up job...wouldn't ya say

It's a semi-free country. You're certainly allowed to waste your time protesting against something that isn't happening.
we are only a few years behind Europe if we keep importing muslims like them......there is plenty of 'something' happening over there......

:eek-52: Eeeeeeekkkkkk, they are coming to get us!!!! :funnyface:
Sharia law! Sharia law! Sharia law!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

'The March Against Sharia' or as it is better known, 'Parade of Utterly Unfounded Paranoia'.

This is like the people that believe there are 'reptilians', intelligent reptile like creatures, living among us and ready to take over. Donald Trump has made allowing your mental delusions to show in public ok.

wtf is wrong with these people? Seriously.

The Founding Fathers knew Islam was a danger. That's why the first foreign war after the revolutionary war was against Islamic barbarians.
Actually, the war was against mediterranean pirates, and had nothing to do with religion.

During that time period England, France, Spain, and other countries including America, engaged in piracy on the high seas at various times. ..... :cool:

Wrong, it had everything to do with religion. While in Europe Thomas Jefferson and John Adams met with an envoy of the Sultan and asked him what gave them the right to raid and pillage ships. He said the Koran gave them that right. They knew then and there, that there was no reasoning with Muslims. The trade routes were compromised because of the barbarian Muslim pirates, after President Jefferson sent ships to deal with them and defeated them, trade opened back up for all the Mediterranean. Use of force is the only thing Muslims understand.

And don't forget, boys, we have religious courts for other faiths here - Applying God’s Law: Religious Courts and Mediation in the U.S.
If we were in control of our own nation, Sept 12 would have been the first day of a permanent ban on Muslim immigration. Instead, the pace picked up.
This is why the Founders feared people like you. And banned you from doing most of the things you so want to do.

The Founding Fathers knew Islam was a danger. That's why the first foreign war after the revolutionary war was against Islamic barbarians.
Thomas Jefferson owned a Koran.

He knew studying the enemy was important.

And don't forget, boys, we have religious courts for other faiths here - Applying God’s Law: Religious Courts and Mediation in the U.S.
If we were in control of our own nation, Sept 12 would have been the first day of a permanent ban on Muslim immigration. Instead, the pace picked up.
This is why the Founders feared people like you. And banned you from doing most of the things you so want to do.

I doubt the man who took a knife to the Bible to remove all the nonsense about Jesus thought the Muslims were his enemies.

I hadn't heard abut these marches..........anybody have a site people can check out to find out when they are happening? I have tons of people who would show up in a heartbeat!! My phone was blowing up last night with my pals giddy about the news. These marches cant be happening often enough.......and one of the things that becomes instructive is who shows up as counter-protestors? Those people deserve to be given an ass beating and by people who will enjoy the shit out of doing it!

Actually, the war was against mediterranean pirates, and had nothing to do with religion.

During that time period England, France, Spain, and other countries including America, engaged in piracy on the high seas at various times. ..... :cool:

Use of force is the only thing Muslims understand.

Yep

Yes. He got it to better understand the motivations of his enemies. He had no sympathy or empathy to the musselmen. He despised them as savages.

Jefferson read the Koran with the same motivations as Patton used when he read Rommel's book on warfare. Patton had no secret acceptance of Nazis.

I doubt the man who took a knife to the Bible to remove all the nonsense about Jesus thought the Muslims were his enemies.
That's not what he did. And, yes he did indeed believe that muslims were enemies.

Once muslims reach critical mass the only thing for us infidels (agnostic here) is to convert, die, or be subjugated.

Muslims have stated the goal and liberals are not listening for whatever reason.

Ah, "Muslims have stated that" have they? Link?

Give me a sec to turn my speakers down -- the collective voice of two billion people is prolly gonna be fairly loud.
Al-Qur'an al-Kareem - القرآن الكريم

Wrong. That is not all Muslims -- that's somebody's website.
So you have no answer. Which is OK, since your original assertion is an impossibility.

Composition Fallacy much?

But at least you're not alone in that fallacy --- watch this:

Most gays HATE TRUMP Most gays are in ANTIFA, Most gays voted for Clinton wth have you been.

:lol:

Here we go again.

------------------------------------- link?

Such cat toys. They never learn.
It's the Quran that ALL muslims interpret literally.

How many more need to die at the hands of Islam before you admit it's a problem?
The Koran is very similar to the Old Testament.
Once muslims reach critical mass the only thing for us infidels (agnostic here) is to convert, die, or be subjugated.

Muslims have stated the goal and liberals are not listening for whatever reason.

Ah, "Muslims have stated that" have they? Link?

Give me a sec to turn my speakers down -- the collective voice of two billion people is prolly gonna be fairly loud.
Al-Qur'an al-Kareem - القرآن الكريم

Wrong. That is not all Muslims -- that's somebody's website.
So you have no answer. Which is OK, since your original assertion is an impossibility.

Composition Fallacy much?

But at least you're not alone in that fallacy --- watch this:

Most gays HATE TRUMP Most gays are in ANTIFA, Most gays voted for Clinton wth have you been.

:lol:

Here we go again.

------------------------------------- link?

Such cat toys. They never learn.
It's the Quran that ALL muslims interpret literally.

How many more need to die at the hands of Islam before you admit it's a problem?
The Koran is very similar to the Old Testament.

Know one is using the Old Testament as justification to slaughter people that don't believe the same, for some perceived insult, or the many other things that can sentence you to die by the death cult known as islam.

Islam must reform before muslims should join the civilized world. There is zero evidence of that happening.

Additionally, you made a lame attempt at deflecting.

To know thy enemy.

Interesting none of the apologists can make a coherent argument why we should accept islam other than calling us names.

Forum List

Back