Marching Glowsticks....Feds on Parade?

Oh of course, everything is a “conspiracy theory” until we have hard evidence.

So what hard evidence do you have?

Because imagination is the basis of your claims, y'all have several strains of batshit.

They're fed informants. No, they're FBI agents. No, they're CIA.

shsjsjjsjshsnshs.jpeg

If you don’t grasp that this group is heavily infiltrated with Feds (if not maybe all Feds), then once again it looks like you’re just simply not able or willing to pay attention.

And you can of course provide proof of this?

Or is it just one more CT that you have fallen in love with?

And you can of course provide proof of this?

Or is it just one more CT that you have fallen in love with?

Been right on almost all of them, haven't we?

See:

The Durham report

See:

All of Covid.

Go find some govco boots to lick clean today. You seem to love it.

Been right on almost all of them, haven't we?

See:

The Durham report

See:

All of Covid.

Go find some govco boots to lick clean today. You seem to love it.

No, not really.

The Durham report is a nothing burger.

You are still wrong on COVID and the vaccines.

Sure, sure, Biden flaps his demented jaws about "white supremacy", not 24 hours later, the Feds respond with one of their very bad psy-ops.

I'm very proud of my children but if any of them joined the FBI/CIA I'd say, "Have you no shame? No honor? What are you doing?"

Does ANYONE buy that these uniformly dressed, all physically fit, creepy dudes are really any kind of "white supremacy" group?

PULL THE OTHER ONE

View attachment 785599

View attachment 785600

Even evil can sport a nice haircut and a suit and tie.

From the Patriot Front Manifesto:

1684234131909.png

He will exist as an individual and as a member of the greater collective, with both serving to edify the other. He will be an inseparable member of a people, a nation, a State.

1684234380468.png

However, it must be noted that you exist as an individual, but you do so in accordance with your family, community, nation, and race. You must never exist in spite of them. To see yourself solely as an individual is misguided and lacks an ethical basis.

Other items they have said:
An African, for example, may have lived, worked, and even been classed as a citizen in America for centuries, yet he is not American. He is, as he likely prefers to be labelled, an African in America. The same rule applies to others who are not of the founding stock of our people as well as to those who do not share the common unconscious that permeates throughout our greater civilization, and the European diaspora."

Their manifest contains multiple references to “pan-European identity”.

I fail to see how this is not white supremacy, and just as bad, promoting a fascist ideology specifically tying individual identity to state identity.

I don’t care how many pictures of polite, clean shaven men are shown, it is evil.

You see feds because you can’t accept responsibility for the extremists on your side. Gotta blame the feds.

I see feds because they are clearly feds.

Now.

Let's see you own up to the "extremists" on your own side. You know: the ones in the Congress, the White House, and the FBI?

See: The Durham Report

Forum List

Back