Marco Rubio commits delagets to...

Nobody will get to 1237 and kasich is only one who can beat hilary.

Well yuck. So they are not going to do what ''we the people'' have voted.

No they arent. The American people are stupid and go by emotions instead of their brains. Thank god this is part of the process.

It matters not if American people are - as you say - stupid and go by emotions (which is not very nice to say)..it is how the system is supposed to work...WE are supposed to vote in who we want....not the politicians or Big Establishment doing it.

Then again we're supposed to be informed about the issues, and the how things works, yet most people aren't and vote for the person who is most entertaining. Definition of stupid? Perhaps, nice to say? Maybe not, but probably true.

Are you informed about the issues? I am. People I mostly associate are. I am hoping more and more get involved.

I am informed about a lot, yes. However most people I talk to don't have a clue. On this board (where you'd expect people to be informed) most of the time responses will just be insults or people ignoring what's in front of their face.

Well yuck. So they are not going to do what ''we the people'' have voted.

No they arent. The American people are stupid and go by emotions instead of their brains. Thank god this is part of the process.

It matters not if American people are - as you say - stupid and go by emotions (which is not very nice to say)..it is how the system is supposed to work...WE are supposed to vote in who we want....not the politicians or Big Establishment doing it.

Then again we're supposed to be informed about the issues, and the how things works, yet most people aren't and vote for the person who is most entertaining. Definition of stupid? Perhaps, nice to say? Maybe not, but probably true.

Are you informed about the issues? I am. People I mostly associate are. I am hoping more and more get involved.

I am informed about a lot, yes. However most people I talk to don't have a clue. On this board (where you'd expect people to be informed) most of the time responses will just be insults or people ignoring what's in front of their face.

Can't disagree with you there. But, maybe people are learning.

Can't disagree with you there. But, maybe people are learning.

The internet age brought information to people's homes in much greater abundance. You'd think this would then lead to people being more and more informed, the reality is people are more and more desperate for entertainment. Every aspect of their life now needs to be entertaining.

In the 1930s you had Hilter and Mussolini, have things changed much? Not really, Trump is spouting off nonsense and getting away with it, the Presidency is becoming more and more a popularity contest than it ever was.

Forum List

Back