Marco Rubio Presidential Hope, R.I.P.

Now you crying that you can't take what you dish out. What a girl.

Talk polite, use real definitions and terms, know the accurate narrative, and you will get the same. But until then, whiny boy, you are Comrade Frank.

I'll talk in whatever manner I please. But if you are going to get your panties in a wad when someone talks over your head, I suggest you keep quiet instead of making an idiot of yourself. I am not Comrade Frank, only Frank is Frank. Jake you are a patent hypocrite.

Then don't whine when you can't take what you get dished. You are whatever I call you, Gameboy or Comrade Frank, and you will live with it. You act like a little girl on the playground and you cry. Sheesh.

Templar is going to teeeeeeellllllllllll

see my sig :eusa_whistle:

Marco started off with a bang, he was a true Conservative and was able to articulate why Conservatism is the greatest political philosophy on the planet, responsibly for the freedom and prosperity we enjoy.

But having stayed in Washington DC too long, he's become infected with deadly poison of progressive ideology with respect to "immigration" which is really blanket amnesty and will destroy the Republican Party and this once great nation.

Marco, adios. Go enjoy being Chuck Schumer's Ideological fuck buddy.

You should know that you're doing something very very very wrong Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer support you.

Unbelievable. Marco Rubio used to be the Republican's Hispanic/Latino juiciest wet dream.. That guy did the Republican response to the SOTU. He fucked it up but still..

He didn't fuck up.......He was thirsty

rubio1.gif

That's STILL funny..

Marco started off with a bang, he was a true Conservative and was able to articulate why Conservatism is the greatest political philosophy on the planet, responsibly for the freedom and prosperity we enjoy.

But having stayed in Washington DC too long, he's become infected with deadly poison of progressive ideology with respect to "immigration" which is really blanket amnesty and will destroy the Republican Party and this once great nation.

You should know that you're doing something very very very wrong Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer support you.

Comrade Frank, like several of the white nationalists here, is drinking early this morning.

Jake's Moderate Republican Candidates lost to a "Community Organizer" and the Downgraded Food Stamp President

Comrade Frank, like several of the white nationalists here, is drinking early this morning.

Jake's Moderate Republican Candidates lost to a "Community Organizer" and the Downgraded Food Stamp President

You guys really need to run someone to the right of Mitt and the 47%.

Typical liberal: Label anyone who hates immigration lawbreakers (and their political supporters) "racist".

Typical liberal: Label anyone who hates immigration lawbreakers (and their political supporters) "racist".

Most are. The right wingers use the "I hate illegals" as cover for their true agenda of "I hate mexicans"

I was smitten with Rubio. His appearance on the Daily Show was incredible, an articulate and stirring defense of conservatism.

But I now find myself disillusioned with his constant inconsistencies and now pure reversal on this issue.

Rubio's big mistake was his speech in Spanish where he said that there would be no border enforcement until there was full legalization. He was saying the exact opposite in English. That statement is what did him in.
I felt Rubio was extremely gullible in thinking things would go as promised by the radical leftist immigration hoax foisted onto taxpayers for a huge shiest of yet more of their family's money.

The Democrats are taking so much of the American family's money to fund pet rock projects that American workers are actually becoming poorly-paid slaves getting pathetically primed for the whip to follow.

I was smitten with Rubio. His appearance on the Daily Show was incredible, an articulate and stirring defense of conservatism.

But I now find myself disillusioned with his constant inconsistencies and now pure reversal on this issue.

Of course you do. That's the cycle repubs go thru every election.

It's like the old joke. Did you know elephants like hiding in Trees? No. Tell me have you ever seen an elephant in a tree. No. That's how good they are, you never see 'em.

"True Republicans" are the same way...No one ever sees one, but repubs swear they really do exist

Forum List

Back