Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’ | Breitbart

What can one say but SHE WILL NOW NOT GET THAT VP SLOT FROM ANYONE! ROTFLMFAO

At least she woke up to reality!

She understands now how the Left really is.

Better late than never!
Yup. She understands the left is just like the right.

I don't know what she thinks about the right.

She only expressed her opinion about the Left.

From the OP:

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.” I thought we were better.”

Better late than never!

From the OP:

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.” I thought we were better.”

Scum everywhere....I know!:dunno:

Better late than never!

From the OP:

Well you can think anything you want. Until reality kicks you in the pussy.

The left are tyrannical assholes.

Better late than never!

She understands that the left is what she thought the right was. Meaning she figured out the left is a bunch of lying pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the right.
Umm, no. You’re being dense here. You posting something we don’t agree with on the right doesn’t mean we go after your life and crush it. The left does that. And soon you need to realize like poor Marriane it’s because the left doesn’t have coherent arguments. They just destroy what they disagree with.

Better late than never!

She understands that the left is what she thought the right was. Meaning she figured out the left is a bunch of lying pieces of shit.

Like the right.

Your not to bright are you. Do you need us to draw you a picture to help you understand.

Better late than never!
Yet you'll carry water for the left all day every day....Even though your side is just like those you claim to oppose.

You've met the enemy....

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’ | Breitbart

What can one say but SHE WILL NOW NOT GET THAT VP SLOT FROM ANYONE! ROTFLMFAO

Holy shit, she will be burned at the stake by the Marxists.

Better late than never!

Like the right.
Do you think you’ll ever think about the side you’re on long enough to realize they are everything you claim to be against?

The Democratic Party isn't left-wing. It's the establishment. The Status Quo. The last gasp of the Western Hegemony. Do people not know?

The fact that Marianne Williamson could not see the evil on the Left before, is something that................. truth be told............ I can not understand!

That's why I don't trust her.

Forum List

Back