Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This

Party and Agenda over Country is all The Left Does 24-7. It’s their Agenda, their obsession, their singular desire, their addiction, their Jihad, their religion, their cult and their only love.

Want proof? No one in the Democrat Party is allowed to have independent ideas, or differences of opinions. If they dare they are threatened with complete cut off campaign funds, being primaries and or smeared in the Left Controlled Media.

Wingers lie. Party over country. That's part of what makes them wingers. I don't know why she was surprised.

No one in the Democrat Party is allowed to have independent ideas, or differences of opinions.
Wingers lie. Party over country. That's part of what makes them wingers. I don't know why she was surprised.
Yes, the Left has become terribly intolerant.

And looking at the other tribe, lots of different ideas and opinions are welcomed with open arms in TrumpWorld, right?

The more everyone participates in this tendency to segregate and categorize into 'right' and 'left', the more severe this illness becomes.

No one in the Democrat Party is allowed to have independent ideas, or differences of opinions.
Yes, the Left has become terribly intolerant.

And looking at the other tribe, lots of different ideas and opinions are welcomed with open arms in TrumpWorld, right?

Lot of healthy debate over here about issues and how to go about them. My closest friend was a Free Trader until just a few months ago, when he came across new information, for one example.

We had strong disagreements on it, for quite some time. Neither one of us felt the need to demonize or marginalize the other.

Forum List

Back