Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This

At least she woke up to reality! She understands now how the Left really is. Better late than never!
Yup. She understands the left is just like the right.
No ... she now sees the left for what they are and what you need to believe others are. There is something better and more honest than leftardism but you can't see it.

Last edited:
At least she woke up to reality!

She understands now how the Left really is.

Better late than never!

She understands that the left is what she thought the right was. Meaning she figured out the left is a bunch of lying pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the right.
Umm, no. You’re being dense here. You posting something we don’t agree with on the right doesn’t mean we go after your life and crush it. The left does that. And soon you need to realize like poor Marriane it’s because the left doesn’t have coherent arguments. They just destroy what they disagree with.
Snowflake Marianne will need months of therapy to relieve her epiphany. Reality can be difficult for delusional leftards.

The fact that Marianne Williamson could not see the evil on the Left before, is something that................. truth be told............ I can not understand! That's why I don't trust her.
We have tens of millions of America-hating Democrats who cannot see the evil they promote, condone, and support.

Well, she’s an idiot, so....
Yep. She wants to reverse the most recent tax cut, she wants to legalize drugs, she's an LGBQT supporter, and she wants to ban fracking. She's one of those freaks who wants to get our energy from windmills.

Williamson said “I didn't think that the left was so mean” and “I didn't think that the Left lied like this”
Williamson sounds like a brainwashed liberal crackpot who has been woken up.
The Press and Hollywood brainwash the public everyday with Left Wing lies.
This is why the Liberals are always such strangers to reality.

They are also mind numbing stupid...

Gun Grabbers Pose In Front of a County Seal With Stunning Unawareness

Screen-Shot-2019-09-04-at-11.54.53-PM-500x532.jpeg

Gun Grabbers Pose In Front of a County Seal With Stunning Unawareness

I always appreciated those who didn’t march in lockstep with their party. Zell Miller and Bill Weld come to mind.

Better late than never!

She understands that the left is what she thought the right was. Meaning she figured out the left is a bunch of lying pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like the right.
Umm, no. You’re being dense here. You posting something we don’t agree with on the right doesn’t mean we go after your life and crush it. The left does that. And soon you need to realize like poor Marriane it’s because the left doesn’t have coherent arguments. They just destroy what they disagree with.

. . . mmmm. . .

I'm not so sure about that. The establishment left is just more extreme. But the establishment republicans are pretty much the same, Coyote is right.

If you are really aware of how the corporate media worked hand in glove with their establishment, Ron Paul pretty much got identical treatment.

The system is corrupt as hell. Let's not have partisan illusions that one party is by degrees, any better than the other. The monopolistic/fascistic relationship of the corporations/banking interests have the system rigged. Most intelligent folks know this. Beyond the social issues, we have a one party system with no real choice.

It's a warfare/welfare system.

Better late than never!

I don't know what she thinks about the right.

She only expressed her opinion about the Left.

From the OP:

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.” I thought we were better.”
Because THE LEFT TELLS EVERYONE THE RIGHT IS EVIL. It's THEIR MANIFESTO. That is exactly what she meant.

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’ | Breitbart

What can one say but SHE WILL NOW NOT GET THAT VP SLOT FROM ANYONE! ROTFLMFAO

Who is she? Would you vote for her?

Trump displayed a map on Wednesday of Hurricane Dorian's path altered to include Alabama in the storm's trajectory, NBC political analyst Elise Jordan compared the incident to "a 13-year-old that doctors their report card."

Remember the other day when the president* said that Hurricane Dorian posed a threat to Alabama, and then the National Weather Service told all the people in Alabama to relax because the president* didn't know what he was talking about, so they all shouldn't run off to the Piggly Wiggly to buy 250 loaves of bread? Whereupon, the president* expressed his annoyance at his own National Weather Service for its role in helping him look foolish? Again. (Maybe it was just their turn.) This resulted in a couple of days of social-media snark directed at the president*s Very Great Brain.

The map Trump displayed was the same as a model produced by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration last week showing the hurricane's projected path cutting through central Florida— with one key difference. Where the original projection ended, a smaller, black circle that appeared to be drawn in sharpie was produced to include Alabama in the model.

Trump lies about everything big or small.

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’ | Breitbart

What can one say but SHE WILL NOW NOT GET THAT VP SLOT FROM ANYONE! ROTFLMFAO

Who is she? Would you vote for her?

Trump displayed a map on Wednesday of Hurricane Dorian's path altered to include Alabama in the storm's trajectory, NBC political analyst Elise Jordan compared the incident to "a 13-year-old that doctors their report card."

Remember the other day when the president* said that Hurricane Dorian posed a threat to Alabama, and then the National Weather Service told all the people in Alabama to relax because the president* didn't know what he was talking about, so they all shouldn't run off to the Piggly Wiggly to buy 250 loaves of bread? Whereupon, the president* expressed his annoyance at his own National Weather Service for its role in helping him look foolish? Again. (Maybe it was just their turn.) This resulted in a couple of days of social-media snark directed at the president*s Very Great Brain.

The map Trump displayed was the same as a model produced by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration last week showing the hurricane's projected path cutting through central Florida— with one key difference. Where the original projection ended, a smaller, black circle that appeared to be drawn in sharpie was produced to include Alabama in the model.

Trump lies about everything big or small.
You lie about everything. That address was given before the hurricane turned North.

Here is a photo of that very discussion-address.

trump-dorian-map-1-AP.jpg

Liberals Lie. It's their life's mission.

for Republicans, politics is a hobby. for the left, politics is a lifelong occupation

At least she woke up to reality! She understands now how the Left really is. Better late than never!
No ... she now sees the left for what they are and what you need to believe others are. There is something better and more honest than leftardism but you can't see it.
Well it sure isn't rightardism :lol:

Better late than never!

I don't know what she thinks about the right.

She only expressed her opinion about the Left.

From the OP:

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.” I thought we were better.”
Because THE LEFT TELLS EVERYONE THE RIGHT IS EVIL. It's THEIR MANIFESTO. That is exactly what she meant.

and the right is different? Ever read the pozts around hete?

Forum List

Back