Maricopa County Elections Director Testifies that Mail-in Ballot reviews were done at election officials’ homes in 2020 with no observers present

Prove it!
It..didn't..happen. But it's not up to me to prove it. It's up to your side...and so, you haven't done that. So it didn't happen. But hey, Maricopa County went and made some changes so that they could be extra sure the same accusation shit didn't happen in 2022.

If it didn't happen do you have evidence and links to prove your point?
It is not up to me to prove it. It is up to you. All you've provided are conspiracy theories.
There is no way this would have been allowed to happen...anywhere.

This..didn't..happen. :)

It is not up to me to prove it. It is up to you. All you've provided are conspiracy theories.
There is no way this would have been allowed to happen...anywhere.

This..didn't..happen. :)
~~~~~~
You made the allegations, it's up to you to back up what you claim or STFU.

~~~~~~
You made the allegations, it's up to you to back up what you claim or STFU.
Doc, you put this OP forward as legitimate. There is no evidence this happened. So because you've called out, you're trying to deal a reverse.
Sit the fuck down. This didn't happen.

You do understand this is exactly why no one is taking your or your ilk seriously anymore, right. You've lost it.
Shadows lurking under every bed. Conspiracies abound. Again, as I stated the other day, you people have managed the almost
impossible task of brainwashing yourselves. :)

Lake’s attorney Kurt Olsen has argued that the process for verifying voters in Maricopa County is systemically flawed.

On Wednesday, he told that court that a review of data from the county showed at least 334,000 mail-in ballots were in effect not verified, which is far in excess of Hobbs’ 17,000 vote margin of victory.

Doc, you put this OP forward as legitimate. There is no evidence this happened. So because you've called out, you're trying to deal a reverse.
Sit the fuck down. This didn't happen.

You do understand this is exactly why no one is taking your or your ilk seriously anymore, right. You've lost it.
Shadows lurking under every bed. Conspiracies abound. Again, as I stated the other day, you people have managed the almost
impossible task of brainwashing yourselves. :)
The evidence it happened is the testimony under oath during a trial from the elections director you retarded fuck.

Forum List

Back