Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

Where do you see desperation besides the desperation of the Democrats and you, yourself? This is a huge mistake that cannot be covered up now. You think the nightly news will tell anyone?
No, the desperation is jumping on any scrap of information that you think can help you.

It’s like a drop of water to someone dying of thirst in the desert.

You, nor the hacks in the video, have any idea what you’re talking about.

They do not have the password for the administrator
Why does that matter?
Because election are run by election officials, who are part of the government. Dominion is not the government. Pretty easy to understand. If they were not in control at all times the chain of custody has been violated. It actually makes the whole election in that county invalid.
LOL

Again, you said "only Dominion" has admin access. Where's your proof of that? Where's your proof that Dominion has admin access at all? You're making claims again you can't back up. That's what you do.
I would think someone should ask Dominion, don't you? Maybe Dominion has something to say? Where are they and will they give up that password?

Because election are run by election officials, who are part of the government. Dominion is not the government. Pretty easy to understand. If they were not in control at all times the chain of custody has been violated. It actually makes the whole election in that county invalid.
Lol, you sound desperate.
For starters, you just used the word “chain of custody” just because you’ve heard it stated recently. It had nothing to do with this.

CyberNinjas isn’t part of the government either so I guess the audit is invalid too.

Did they say that they didn’t have administrator passwords during the election?
Watch the video. Chain of custody is mentioned there.

Where do you see desperation besides the desperation of the Democrats and you, yourself? This is a huge mistake that cannot be covered up now. You think the nightly news will tell anyone?
LOL

You should learn what chain of custody actually means. It doesn't mean John Solomon doesn't know who had admin privileges to those machines.

No, the desperation is jumping on any scrap of information that you think can help you.

It’s like a drop of water to someone dying of thirst in the desert.

You, nor the hacks in the video, have any idea what you’re talking about.
You are trying to minimize a serious error. No cigar.

For starters, you just used the word “chain of custody” just because you’ve heard it stated recently. It had nothing to do with this.

CyberNinjas isn’t part of the government either so I guess the audit is invalid too.

LOL

You should learn what chain of custody actually means. It doesn't mean John Solomon doesn't know who had admin privileges to those machines.
We know the county did not, and that is a violation of election law. You lose.

Maricopa County election officials admitted to auditors today that they do not have possession of administrative passwords that grant full control over the voting machines used in the 2020 election. Those machines and ballots are currently being audited by a third party group hired by the state Senate to determine the degree of voter fraud that took place in November.

Election officials have no right to outsource their job. The election should be cancelled just for that.
Good. Last think I'd want is some dumbass partisan election officials from either party to have access to the Admins passwords to any of the voting machines.
Good? It invalidates the election, I guess that is good.

I think the legal argument is lacking. Couldn't any one with access compromise the system? Not to mention the security risk of leaking the credentials.

Nah, if that's all the red meat they're throwing your way, your gonna starve.

Maricopa County election officials admitted to auditors today that they do not have possession of administrative passwords that grant full control over the voting machines used in the 2020 election. Those machines and ballots are currently being audited by a third party group hired by the state Senate to determine the degree of voter fraud that took place in November.

Election officials have no right to outsource their job. The election should be cancelled just for that.
Good. Last think I'd want is some dumbass partisan election officials from either party to have access to the Admins passwords to any of the voting machines.

I think the legal argument is lacking. Couldn't any one with access compromise the system? Not to mention the security risk of leaking the credentials.

You too are trying to minimize a huge mistake. They violated election law by ceding control.

Cyber Ninja's were not responsible for anything election night, the county was. They were not capable of doing that without the administration password. Argument over.
LOL

You still haven't proven there were no state officials with admin access. You haven't proven there are no county officials with it. You can't prove county officials had it on election day but maybe don't have it now.

This is why you fool yourself into believing the election was stolen despite there being no proof. Because you fall for this nonsense and accept it blindly without ever asking for proof.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.
LOL

Who says only Dominion had admin access??
The county officials who do not have that code. They did not control the machines, Dominion did. Illegal. Dominion is not the government.
So what? Prove no state official has admin access...
They just proved it. They do not have the password for the administrator. What part don't you understand. They were not capable of running the election. Give it up, they got caught again. :boobies:
No, you're just lying again. You claimed Maricopa County officials don't have it. That doesn't prove it's not with state officials.

You wouldn't have to lie like that if your position wasn't so fragile.
County elections are supposed to be run by county officials. Period, you idiot.
November 2020 wasn’t a county election it was Federal.
Still the responsibility lies with that county. They failed to secure the election without that password.
Great, let's see your evidence they didn't have admin access on election day....

Why does that matter?
LOL

Again, you said "only Dominion" has admin access. Where's your proof of that? Where's your proof that Dominion has admin access at all? You're making claims again you can't back up. That's what you do.
I would think someone should ask Dominion, don't you? Maybe Dominion has something to say? Where are they and will they give up that password?
LOLOL

Give up that password?? You still haven't proven Dominion has that password. You're literally assuming facts not in evidence.

LOL

We know the county did not, and that is a violation of election law. You lose.
No, you don't know that. Stop lying.

Cyber Ninja's were not responsible for anything election night, the county was. They were not capable of doing that without the administration password. Argument over.
LOL

You still haven't proven there were no state officials with admin access. You haven't proven there are no county officials with it. You can't prove county officials had it on election day but maybe don't have it now.

This is why you fool yourself into believing the election was stolen despite there being no proof. Because you fall for this nonsense and accept it blindly without ever asking for proof.
I do not have to prove it. I have proven the people that should of had it did not. Again, you lose.

You can keep replying, but you can't look much dumber that you already do.

You too are trying to minimize a huge mistake. They violated election law by ceding control.
Says you with zero evidence.

Want proof you're full of shit...? Present your proof that Dominion has admin access......

:popcorn:

Why does that matter?
LOL

LOLOL

Give up that password?? You still haven't proven Dominion has that password. You're literally assuming facts not in evidence.
Who does then? Are the voters supposed to guess? God, you are an idiot.

LOL

I do not have to prove it. I have proven the people that should of had it did not. Again, you lose.

You can keep replying, but you can't look much dumber that you already do.
LOL

You've proven no such thing. Just saying it isn't proof, just so ya know. :eusa_doh:

Why does that matter?
LOL

LOLOL

Who does then? Are the voters supposed to guess? God, you are an idiot.
LOLOL

If you were telling the truth, you wouldn't be asking me who has admin rights to that equipment.

:lmao:

Says you with zero evidence.

Want proof you're full of shit...? Present your proof that Dominion has admin access......

:popcorn:
More evidence that points toward fraud. And anyone who hears it will figure that out. :mm:

Republicans are certainly welcome to take them to court if they want, but their record on wild speculative claims like yours have been less than stellar so far.

Forum List

Back