Marjorie Taylor Greene is an Idiot: Fox News

Didn't she do precisely that...? What other purpose for her to do that...? NONE!
Maybe and I rather think it should have been in closed session myself. But I honestly think her motive was to expose the depravity and corruption that she (and millions of Americans) included involvement by Joe Biden.

None of us are 100% pure in thought, ideology, concept, mindset or deed. I can strongly object to MTG's current efforts to oust the Speaker while appreciating or cutting her some slack on other things. Most Americans used to be able to do that. Sadly too few can these days.

She led the way for abortion becoming the best hope Democrats have for preventing the GOP from taking the Senate back.

I think she needs to spend more time talking to people in private instead of going in front of cameras and badgering them to the press.
I don't particularly like her brand of politics either, to be quite frank.

. . . but that is none of our business, in my opinion.

It is her job to represent her district.

If that is what they want? meh.

I don't particularly like her brand of politics either, to be quite frank.

. . . but that is none of our business, in my opinion.

It is her job to represent her district.

If that is what they want? meh.
I figure that if she gets re-elected then they deserve her.

Personally I'd take her over some commie soy-boy.

What other purpose for her to do that...? NONE!
The purpose was to prove to the entire nation that the laptop was real, and to categorically embarrass our police state establishment that interfered with, and intimidated Big Tech and the News agencies, from publishing the story and spreading what was on the laptop before the election, so voters could make their own minds up.

Didn't you even READ THIS!?!?!

IOW? The politicized establishment interfered with the election.

That WAS PROVEN, way more than so called interference that the Russians ever did!

iu

Are you seriously too dense to grasp that?

I have the OP on ignore so I don’t have the full context.
However, if this is a Raskin thing then I have the full context and it’s more bullshit.
Raskin is one of the members of congress that lies so horribly that it causes people to turn red with embarrassment just listening to it.

Guilt can cause you to be susceptible to diseases including cancer.

"the sudden interest in Greene is really a left wing attempt to split the republican party"
---------

"the sudden interest"???
Still living under that rock, poster?
MarjorieTrailertrashQueen has been an object of snidery, satire, and derision ever since she got out of her gym-business.
Remember the Jewish Lazers? The Gazpacho Police?*, The Peachtree Dish?

In my personal opinion, the Dems love.....absolutely friggin' love.......that MTG represents the GOP and it's Trump-groupie wing. She's their favorite poster child for MAGA world.

Betcha.

*'Gazpacho Police' (not to be confused with the Nazi Gestapo)...the Gazpachos specialize only in 'cold cases'. ;)
--------------------------------------------------

MTG and AOC in a debate about the Constitution would be entertaining.
I'd love to see that one too, C.A.
I kinda suspect that AOC would gut & fillet poor Jewish Lazer-anna.
AOC seems to have some chops about her. Sure, she can be pretty left leaning towards helping working folks, but she also has some academic cred. Got into a top school, won a national science award. I think she could skin the TrailerParkQueen in a nano-second..

think she's hot, but would never ever admit it.
Well, I suppose she's "hot" in sort of Paleo way, sort of a Cro-Magnon, Neanderthalish way.

1713405451420.png

1713405600780.png

"MTG is trying to save the GOP."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Viva Marjorie TrailerPark!

Those happy Dems out there are only too glad to have the likes of Gazpacho Marge 'saving' the GOP.

Maybe, Lenny, just maybe........she can work out a mutual-support alliance with, .....ummm, well, with your Cyber Ninja Elite Strike Force.

That'll save the GOP. I'm sure. ;)

Yeah, no kidding. Who doesn’t know that?
Well, many of them think she's very intelligent.

Of course, they may lack the intellectual elasticity to understand the difference between agreeing with someone and observing intelligence. To them, they're the same thing. And, of course, if they disagree with your opinion or observation, you're stupid.

High-level stuff there.

Even Republicans are coming to the conclusion that Moscow Margorie is a useful idiot for spouting Putin Propaganda. What a Dumb (rhymes with runt).

NO, she is NOT the idiot.

The idiots are the ones who made the absurd rule that one member can overthrow the speaker.

The Republicans are making themselves look like a bunch of clowns.

Well, many of them think she's very intelligent.

Of course, they may lack the intellectual elasticity to understand the difference between agreeing with someone and observing intelligence. To them, they're the same thing. And, of course, if they disagree with your opinion or observation, you're stupid.

High-level stuff there.

Forum List

Back