Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

Meathead lives up to his user name again with his slavering devotion to tryany and illegal agression with "Putin's obvious savvy"??? You really are that stupid???? You really hate democracy and freedom that much????

If you are praising the worst case of unmitgated tryany since Adolf Hitler invade Poland, there really is no hope for you, and you should just move to Russia and live under real tryany for a while.
No my dear. I just have an amazing grasp of the obvious. and if I wanted "unmitgated tryany" I could also go to Canada where some punk, Putin Jr. is a "tryant".

Agree. Maxine Waters is a hateful nasty bitch, yet no one seems to mind.

Why do you hate Maxine Waters so much? You white supremacists have a real problem with strong, smart black women who take shit from no one. Especially the ones Donald Trump continually tries to bully. Like Maxine Waters.

BS Filter. You've never posted ANYTHING but Trump lies, propaganda and bullshit. Just another useful idiot for the fascist cult.

Why do you hate Maxine Waters so much? You white supremacists have a real problem with strong, smart black women who take shit from no one. Especially the ones Donald Trump continually tries to bully. Like Maxine Waters.

BS Filter. You've never posted ANYTHING but Trump lies, propaganda and bullshit. Just another useful idiot for the fascist cult.
Dragonbitch
medussa.jpg

I love to make you miserable.
Trump was, and will be, the greatest President the US has ever had to keep scum like you from ruining the US.

And to remind you even though you are a mentally ill psycho...
COVID is a global issue and the US was one of the last nations to get it.

You don't make me miserable. You make me laugh. You're either a "true believer" which means you're both stupid and gullible, and probably have to wear a hockey helmet to leave the house, or you're a paid poster who is helping all the world's authoritarians undermine Western democracies with lies and propaganda.

The USA was the first nation, outside of Europe, to get it, not one of the last. And even though they had plenty of warning, and plenty of time to prepare, Trump did NOTHING until March, by which time he sold all of your PPE to China, while the virus was allowed to get a strong foothold and spread throughout the country, largely by the fact that Trump called all Americans home from China and then didn't test them when they got there.

Stacey Abrams may be obese, but Marjorie is a worthless sack of dogshit human being.

So I mean...oh well for Stacey
Omg--what do you think ABRAMS has ever done that is worth mentioning and is legal?

She a communist a crooked one---so there is no real mention of her ever accomplishing anything.

You don't make me miserable. You make me laugh. You're either a "true believer" which means you're both stupid and gullible, and probably have to wear a hockey helmet to leave the house, or you're a paid poster who is helping all the world's authoritarians undermine Western democracies with lies and propaganda.

The USA was the first nation, outside of Europe, to get it, not one of the last. And even though they had plenty of warning, and plenty of time to prepare, Trump did NOTHING until March, by which time he sold all of your PPE to China, while the virus was allowed to get a strong foothold and spread throughout the country, largely by the fact that Trump called all Americans home from China and then didn't test them when they got there.
That's why you live in Canada.
Stay in Canada.

Stacy Abrams can lose weight.

Marjorie Taylor Greene will remain ugly…inside and out.

Because she dares to speak the obvious.
Stacey Abrams is a Liar and a hack and a cheat.Has yet to
concede her loss to Brian Kemp in the 2018 Governors race.
That speaks for itself.
Has any Politician { Abrams was not a politician at the time }
EVER Refused to concede their election.I know many democrats have a tendency
to pull that crap.Gore in 2000.Andrew Gillum in the 2018 Florida
Governors race.
Steve Sweeny of New Jersey last November.
Of course Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin who lost by a razor thin margin.
To the Son of Steve Beshear { Andy Beshear acting Attorney General }.
Bevin correctly citing voting Irregularities.

Last edited:
She's smarter than Kemp or Perdue. They are going to trash each other Trump style.
So smart in fact she failed to show up or remember she had a
date with Biden in Georgia last year.A Voting Rights get together.
I forgot what her main excuse was.Maybe she was having Lobster
that night and dint feel like having Joe hang around since he'd
been passing gas of late,everywhere.

Here ya go. Exactly two years ago. Stupid ass.

So smart in fact she failed to show up or remember she had a
date with Biden in Georgia last year.A Voting Rights get together.
I forgot what her main excuse was.Maybe she was having Lobster
that night and dint feel like having Joe hang around since he'd
been passing gas of late,everywhere.
She is likely to win in Georgia

Because she dares to speak the obvious.
Stacey Abrams is a Liar and a hack and a cheat.Has yet to
concede her loss to Brian Kemp in the 2018 Governors race.
That speaks for itself.
Has any Politician { Abrams was not a politician at the time }
EVER Refused to concede their election.I know many democrats have a tendency
to pull that crap.Gore in 2000.Andrew Gillum in the 2018 Florida
Governors race.
Steve Sweeny of New Jersey last November.
Of course Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin who lost by a razor thin margin.
To the Son of Steve Beshear { Andy Beshear acting Attorney General }.
Bevin correctly citing voting Irregularities.
Brian Kemp went to school with my nieces and nephews. He's not real sharp, but at least he didn't let Trump push him around.

If you actually think Water's is a strong .smart woman you are an idiot like she is.

Forum List

Back