Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

Right because Democrats have never said anything insulting about conservative women. Stacey Abrams 48 is 5 feet 3 inches tall and 176 pounds putting politics aside that is not healthy.
1645850187576.png

I'm putting her in the 250 range without trying.

Last edited:
The USA was the first nation, outside of Europe, to get it, not one of the last. And even though they had plenty of warning, and plenty of time to prepare, Trump did NOTHING until March, by which time he sold all of your PPE to China, while the virus was allowed to get a strong foothold and spread throughout the country, largely by the fact that Trump called all Americans home from China and then didn't test them when they got there.

Are you capable of tellng the truth ever?

Published February 2, 2020 12:19am EST

Top Democrats fume after Trump expands travel ban to six ...

You sound like Trump. He's morbidly obese, but trashes women and men like Chris Christie. Trump is profoundly repulsive and has no impulse control. He's basically a glutton.
For lefties, all threads are about Trump or Jan 6.

:auiqs.jpg:

Wow. You poor sap. Struggling so hard to maintain your delusions to the point of actual mental illness.

President-Donald-Trump-is-greeted-by-people-as-he-arrives-in-Philadelphia-Saturday-Dec-14-2019-to-at.jpg

trump-long-hair-1.jpg
[/url]

trump-long-hair-2.jpg

The reason Trump wears ball caps is because the wind musses his hair and reveals all his hair is at the top of his head. He had a surgery where it was pulled to the top, and he grows it long so he can sweep it around to cover his entire head.

Since it was going to be necessary to be out in public a lot, often outdoors, while he ran for President, he got all you tards to wear hats, too, so he wouldn't look out of the ordinary.

The man is a PR genius.

And he has his suits tailor made to conceal his morbid obesity. You will also notice that he always leans forward with his elbows on his knees when sitting so his ginormous gut doesn't stick out.

President-Donald-Trump-meets-President-Emmanuel-Macron-at-Winfield-House-during-the-NATO-summit-Tues.jpg

Boro-Trump-Rips-Putin.jpg

ADS-Boris-Trump.jpg
Trump uses a can of hair spray every day.

I love ❤️ how you Dems have a double standard. You make fun of Trump’s weight, the way he walks, his cognitive status was challenged yet you don’t like it when the tables are turned? Your party SCREAMS hypocrisy. I don’t know how you and others can stand the stench
Too bad for you, dipshit, I'm not a Democrat.

I make fun of everything about Fat Donald because that is what he does to others. If that annoys you, maybe you should stop and wonder why Fat Donald's behavior is okay with you.

You really think 81 million voted for that senile vegetable when he couldn't get 30 cars to one of his drive-in rallies? There is not a single piece of statistical evidence that supports that.
That's what crushes Fragile Donald's ego so yugely. He got his ass kicked by a guy in his basement. He just can't handle the fact he is that hated.

And once he realized he was going to be an unemployed federal worker, he needed to get you rubes to keep coughing up cash and giving it to him. The rube herd has been a steady cash cow and he can't wean himself like a man.

I have seen MTG's cottage cheese legs and her bingo wings.

She must spend too much time in front of the slimming mirror at Planet Fitness. It has warped her perception.

Forum List

Back