Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Obesity! Stacey Abrams has a real issue with obesity. if anyone should be wearing 3 or 4 masks, it should be Abrams”

That is an absolute LIE. They came to the USA as children - legally, with their parents. They were "thugified" by American poverty and racism, and when they were arrested, they were jailed in some of the most brutal prisons in the USA, and then returned to their home countries.

The "illegal drugs" are, for the most part, legally manufactured and sold in the USA, to the great profit of the the family which owns Merck Pharmaceuticals.

Really, you need to stop believing ANYTHING that Donald Trump or the Republican Party has told you, because it was all a pack of lies.

Amazon product ASIN 0525658459
That is an absolute LIE. They came to the USA as children - legally, with their parents. They were "thugified" by American poverty and racism, and when they were arrested, they were jailed in some of the most brutal prisons in the USA, and then returned to their home countries.

The "illegal drugs" are, for the most part, legally manufactured and sold in the USA, to the great profit of the the family which owns Merck Pharmaceuticals.

Really, you need to stop believing ANYTHING that Donald Trump or the Republican Party has told you, because it was all a pack of lies.

Amazon product ASIN 0525658459
You’re the one who’s 🤥 lying . Illegal immigration is at a 20. Year HIGH. I am also referring to the ILLEGAL DRUGS that the border control had gotten some of their hands on
Please tell us why they are ILLEGALLY let into this Country , they can REFUSE the Vaccine but legal citizens can’t and why Biden gets them on flights the Middle of the night and drops them off at the destination of their choosing

Dipshit denied Trump ever had long hair in order to deny that was morbidly obese Trump falling on his face.

All caught up now? Try to keep up.

C4-Jqw-ODUEAEw-DGD.jpg
There were prior posts RE; His long hair. That’s what I was referring to. However regarding the above; Nobody making fun of cognitive impaired Joe for falling down the Stairs ( two or three times?) Get it? Of course not

Trump was elected President, not Pastor. This is where you idiots miss it. The President is hired to do a job. When I hire a plumber or a mechanic I don't check their morals. I hire the best person for the job. You idiots are so lost.
The Dems never had any morals or values. From what I have read and heard Bill Clinton he first became a HERO 🦸‍♀️ and a SAVIOR after the Monica Lewinsky scandal. He couldn’t keep his zipper up period

The Dems never had any morals or values. From what I have read and heard Bill Clinton he first became a HERO 🦸‍♀️ and a SAVIOR after the Monica Lewinsky scandal. He couldn’t keep his zipper up period
Yep. The left are self-righteous hypocrites. Period.

Again, it was his agendas. The crap he took in office would have defeated and crumbled most men. For he did not have an army of swampers surrounding him in support. To imagine a person with his campaign starting unlikability numbers become President is incredible. I enjoyed the Prog demeanor he had. Insulting back. I want many mor elike him. Insults and demeaning the whole nine yards. Get the dirt on everyone and their families of political, media, entertainers and elites and go at it like Progs do. For this will either stop it or go into hyperdrive. Impeachments must be started as soon as next January and continue and continue some more with all the dirt and low-level grime told to us all. For this will stop or go into hyperdrive. When Prog judges are put up get the dirt and make some up like Progs do and down and dirty. For this will stop or go into hyperdrive. Go down the list and do what they do.
Yes, Trump worked so hard at pissing people off, 81 million of them kicked his fat ass to the curb.

Quelle surprise.

There were prior posts RE; His long hair. That’s what I was referring to. However regarding the above; Nobody making fun of cognitive impaired Joe for falling down the Stairs ( two or three times?) Get it? Of course not
This is a topic about a tard who made fun of a Democratic woman's weight. This same tard is a member of a cult led by a morbidly obese huckster.

She SCREAMS hypocrisy. I don't know how she can stand her own stench.

Again, it was his agendas. The crap he took in office would have defeated and crumbled most men. For he did not have an army of swampers surrounding him in support. To imagine a person with his campaign starting unlikability numbers become President is incredible. I enjoyed the Prog demeanor he had. Insulting back. I want many mor elike him. Insults and demeaning the whole nine yards. Get the dirt on everyone and their families of political, media, entertainers and elites and go at it like Progs do. For this will either stop it or go into hyperdrive. Impeachments must be started as soon as next January and continue and continue some more with all the dirt and low-level grime told to us all. For this will stop or go into hyperdrive. When Prog judges are put up get the dirt and make some up like Progs do and down and dirty. For this will stop or go into hyperdrive. Go down the list and do what they do.
Trump wrecked his presidency with his lies, bad manners, bragging and personal attacks.. he's been a victim his whole life.

Trump wrecked his presidency with his lies, bad manners, bragging and personal attacks.. he's been a victim his whole life.
And his sycophants like the poster above have adopted his mentality.

In their minds he "took a lot of crap" and in no way was merely eliciting normal, rational reactions to his classless, ignorant, unethical behavior.

This is a topic about a tard who made fun of a Democratic woman's weight. This same tard is a member of a cult led by a morbidly obese huckster.

I love ❤️ how you Dems have a double standard. You make fun of Trump’s weight, the way he walks, his cognitive status was challenged yet you don’t like it when the tables are turned? Your party SCREAMS hypocrisy. I don’t know how you and others can stand the stench

Yes, Trump worked so hard at pissing people off, 81 million of them kicked his fat ass to the curb.

Quelle surprise.
Now, THAT is funny! Where do you get 81 Million? Biden’s “ accomplishments
1) Stopped KeyStone Pipeline
2) Inflation
3) Not addressing increased Crime but calling Kyle Rittenhouse a WHITE SUPREMACIST BEFORE the trial. Talk about JURY TAMPERING and speaking out AFTER saying he wad disappointed ☹️ in the Verdict’!!!!!!!
4) Stating Transgender women should be allowed to compete with women to be “ equal “
5) Calling those who don’t want the Vaccine Murders NOT taking into account Natural Immunity.
6) Leaving Afghanistan with 🇺🇸 American’s still there!
7) Stopping the Border Wall letting Illegals FLOOD the County
8) Not saying ANYTHING about the 2020 Riots. This is just the short list

Quelle surprise.
You really think 81 million voted for that senile vegetable when he couldn't get 30 cars to one of his drive-in rallies? There is not a single piece of statistical evidence that supports that.

You really think 81 million voted for that senile vegetable when he couldn't get 30 cars to one of his drive-in rallies? There is not a single piece of statistical evidence that supports that.
I am truly shocked that you think the election was stolen.

No really, usually you are a font of reason.

Tell us about evolution and climate change, too.

Nevermind, we already know.

Trump may be a little heavy, but this colored woman is morbidly obese. If we wanted an unintelligent unattractive hippo, we would have picked Oprah.

I am truly shocked that you think the election was stolen.

No really, usually you are a font of reason.

Tell us about evolution and climate change, too.

Nevermind, we already know.
Only idiots think the senile asshat got 81 million. You're saying he's 16 million votes more popular than 0bama out of a population that only grew by 17 million in that time?

Right because Democrats have never said anything insulting about conservative women. Stacey Abrams 48 is 5 feet 3 inches tall and 176 pounds putting politics aside that is not healthy.

Forum List

Back