Marjorie Taylor Greene Should Run For President

dems have all three houses. the country is FUCKED up beyond belief.

if pubs win all 3 things will absolutely improve by every single measurable metric. guaranteed. and im willing to wager on it.

I wont find a taker because they know its true!!!! if its not, lets wager it.

I'd totally vote for her. She actually gets it.

Thing is, she lied from the get go. She said what she says is "the truth".

The second segment with her in is MGT attacking the man for wearing a hat and doesn't own cattle. Er.... what the fuck?

Then she says the Democrat Party is "the party of child abuse". I mean, no, it isn't.

No party is a party of child abuse. She claims to be saying "the truth", but she's just throwing shit and hoping it hits.

She's just saying the Trumpist play book. She's not interested in facts. She's interested in shouting louder and throwing accusations in order to get eejits to vote for her.

Cray-Cray is NOT what America Needs.
Trump, Biden, Greene.......

That would be a great start of "The Mt Rushmore of Worst Presidents Ever."

C'mon..... stop the nonsense.

Remember the days when people thought the US was a joke because of Dubya?
That was merely the meet and greet of huge meal.

I'd totally vote for her. She actually gets it.

She’s nuts like most politicians of the two criminal gangs, only worse.

However I read yesterday she has generated huge campaign funds for the party. She’s a fundraising juggernaut. So, the R Party loves her. After all, it’s all about the money.

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s incredible fundraising haul reveals what the GOP is really about​

Marjorie Taylor Greene raised more than $3 million in the first quarter of 2021

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s incredible fundraising haul reveals what’s really important to the GOP

Thing is, she lied from the get go. She said what she says is "the truth".

The second segment with her in is MGT attacking the man for wearing a hat and doesn't own cattle. Er.... what the fuck?

Then she says the Democrat Party is "the party of child abuse". I mean, no, it isn't.

No party is a party of child abuse. She claims to be saying "the truth", but she's just throwing shit and hoping it hits.

She's just saying the Trumpist play book. She's not interested in facts. She's interested in shouting louder and throwing accusations in order to get eejits to vote for her.

She's a Howler Monkey.

Forum List

Back