Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Here is what makes me have so little respect for closeted racists and those who try to excuse them....

As much as you idiots called Obama a racist -- not one time did someone in Congress have to bring a white person to stand up like an exhibit to prove to everyone that Obama is not racist.....

Obama having a white mother, white grand parents, white staff, white VP -- none of that stopped you idiots from calling him a racist -- but having a black woman stand up and put on a minstrel show for white supremacists is supposed to prove what?
Obama is a racist because he used black thugs as martyrs to inflame and create divisive political rhetoric.

But receipts have risen that says otherwise...

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150413.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150804.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-151354.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-180255.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190228-122229.png
Was he wearing blackface when he said it? Oh, that's right, he's not a Democrat.

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief had nothing whatsoever to do with Kenya in his bloodline.

He is the bastard son of Frank Marshal Davis.

Everybody with an above-room-temperature IQ knows that.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

106360_Barack-Obama-Frank-Marshall-Davis-Morph.jpg

imbecile

Nothing at all racist about wanting to send Obama to Kenya. Obama actually went to Kenya, and no one said it was racist.
Idiot comment #1
What's idiotic about it?
Why should a president be sent back to somewhere if he was not born there?

Trump went to Scotland, should Trump be sent back to Scotland?
Obama said Kenya was his home when he spoke there. It's a shame our first half Kenyan President turned out to be a racist.

Oh yea......here is another reason it is racist...

How has Trump proved to you that he is born in the US?

By being white? Because he definitely hasn't had to release any birth certificates....

Also.....Were these 3 last republican presidential candidates born in the US?

McCain
Romney
Cruz

Republicans are the most self-projecting depraved dumb asses on the planet...

Oh yea......here is another reason it is racist...

How has Trump proved to you that he is born in the US?

By being white? Because he definitely hasn't had to release any birth certificates....

Also.....Were these 3 last republican presidential candidates born in the US?

McCain
Romney
Cruz

Republicans are the most self-projecting depraved dumb asses on the planet...
Republicans didn't start the birther crap. Hillary did during the primaries when Obama started to beat her.

Nothing at all racist about wanting to send Obama to Kenya. Obama actually went to Kenya, and no one said it was racist.
Idiot comment #1
What's idiotic about it?

Obama said Kenya was his home when he spoke there. It's a shame our first half Kenyan President turned out to be a racist.
I voted for Obama the 1st time. :tomato:

The 2nd time, I saw that he was no good, and really the best candidate was an American black man: Herman Cain.

But he got kneecapped with dirty tactics by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

All of this bullshit is really no choices for the people.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more plus some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd. I think Obama was a blessing in disguise.

Idiot comment #1
What's idiotic about it?

I voted for Obama the 1st time. :tomato:

The 2nd time, I saw that he was no good, and really the best candidate was an American black man: Herman Cain.

But he got kneecapped by either Republicans or Democrats. So the choice was Romney.

All of this bullshit is really no choices for the people.

Romney would have been as big of a traitor as Obama was and possibly more and some ww3 action or something. Romney's a turd.
If republicans would have had a good candidate, Obama would never have been elected the first time. I sat it out. No way could I vote for McCain.

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief had nothing whatsoever to do with Kenya in his bloodline.

He is the bastard son of Frank Marshal Davis.

Everybody with an above-room-temperature IQ knows that.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

106360_Barack-Obama-Frank-Marshall-Davis-Morph.jpg

imbecile

The facial features are there, but Stanley was married to that Kenyan guy at the time. (Who Obama looks nothing like)

Obama looks exactly like Frank Marshall Davis with his mammy's lips.

Lawrence O'Donnell proved last night that Mark Meadows is definitely a racist. He showed audio and video to prove it. Meadows also placated racists and promised to open an investigation into President Obama's birthright to be president. He was race-baiting - but never opened the investigation that he promised.

Correct, he meant it since obammy isn’t a US Citizen

Meadows is exactly the kind of Republican I have been talking about all these years who panders to and abets the racists in the party instead of calling them out on their bullshit.

In his own way, he is worse than the racists as he is a leader giving his open consent to them. And in that way, he encourages them.

C*unts like Meadows are why I stopped voting in 2006.

Here is what makes me have so little respect for closeted racists and those who try to excuse them....

As much as you idiots called Obama a racist -- not one time did someone in Congress have to bring a white person to stand up like an exhibit to prove to everyone that Obama is not racist.....

Obama having a white mother, white grand parents, white staff, white VP -- none of that stopped you idiots from calling him a racist -- but having a black woman stand up and put on a minstrel show for white supremacists is supposed to prove what?
Idiot comment #2.

Forum List

Back