Mark Sanford will run against Trump

I can't imagine this happening in the Democrat party. You have a sitting President up for re-election, an amazing economy, a person tough on immigration and trading partners, and then somebody from the same party decides to run against him.

Mark Sanford will run against Donald Trump for the Republican nomination

Good choice on his part.
That’s because Trump is a humiliation for many. He is changing the Republican Party into an authoritarian cult rather than a party of ideas. I understand why there are many republicans running for the hills and other wanting to oppose him. Sanford is not the only one running against him. Problem is Trump and the GOP don’t want to shit down the primaries and not even give them a chance to run. How fucked is that?!

That’s because Trump is a humiliation for many. He is changing the Republican Party into an authoritarian cult rather than a party of ideas. I understand why there are many republicans running for the hills and other wanting to oppose him. Sanford is not the only one running against him. Problem is Trump and the GOP don’t want to shit down the primaries and not even give them a chance to run. How fucked is that?!

giphy.gif

I can't imagine this happening in the Democrat party. You have a sitting President up for re-election, an amazing economy, a person tough on immigration and trading partners, and then somebody from the same party decides to run against him.

Good choice on his part.
Economy not amazing, foreign policy in tatters, trade negotiations a shambles, half of more of government positions unfilled, least popular *president" ever, even leaving out all the ongoing criminal stuff the only thing tRump has going for him is how gullible his followers are.

Hell, Fred Sanford could beat him. Mark is a shoe in if the GOP lets him.

giphy.gif
If you don’t have the capacity to properly respond then why even engage?

If you don’t have the capacity to properly respond then why even engage?

I felt the exact same way on your first post in the thread... But you have the right to voice your opinion... I just wanted you to know how it made me feel... Bored...
Why’s that? You don’t find it interesting that Trump and the GOP are shutting people out of the primaries?

Why’s that? You don’t find it interesting that Trump and the GOP are shutting people out of the primaries?

First of all POTUS does not have anything to do with the State GOP Parties and their Caucus's or elections... Their process and their decision... If you have such a deep understanding you should know this... Maybe if the GOP brought in Debbie Wasserman Schultz and let her organize things... :banghead: Wait what am I thinking... Maybe if there is a debate we could get Donna Brazile to show someone how to leak the questions to Sanford prior to the debate... That's the ticket...

Any Republican that runs against trump is a rino and should never be taken seriously again by us. If you sell out America to the collective for 15 minutes of media attention, shame on you.

Why don't you show the Republicans by voting for the needs of the American Worker.

Good choice on his part.
Too bad there's no "Who Cares" forum.

"Who Cares" is the motto of middle class Republicans.

Any Republican that runs against trump is a rino and should never be taken seriously again by us. If you sell out America to the collective for 15 minutes of media attention, shame on you.

Why don't you show the Republicans by voting for the needs of the American Worker.

The Democrats don't give a rat's ass about the American worker except to see that they are unemployed and collecting government benefits.

The Democrats don't give a rat's ass about the American worker except to see that they are unemployed and collecting government benefits.

Democrats are pro raising workers wages and pro workers rights.

Raising the minimum wage is one of their key points. What about all of the people who will be unemployed by such stupidity?

Raising the minimum wage is one of their key points. What about all of the people who will be unemployed by such stupidity?

How many jobs were lost when a previous minimum wage hike took effect? None?

Since it has been over 10 years and the unemployment rate back then was already horrendous why don't you tell us about the impact of increasing the minimum wage on the unemployment rate?

In small increments it doesn't have a noticeable effect, however when you talk about doubling the minimum wage, you are going to see problems like you've never seen before in the past; problems like the cities and states that have already done so.

Right. I guess that's why they are trying to pack the country with low grade foreigners who will work for next to nothing; because they care so much about American wages increasing.

Good choice on his part.

"An amazing economy?" Which Russian troll farm do you work?

Yes, it is an amazing economy. Much like many people have ever seen before.

Forum List

Back