Market at All Time HIGHS, Manufacturing at 37 yr HIGHS, Biden is winning !

........ Where I proved Obama had one year of 3.1% GDP growth, which you idiotically called, "bullshit."

Obama's GDP growth was based on TARP trickle down economics.
Overwhelmingly the growth under Obama was enjoyed by the elites. The wealth gap grew at a faster rate under Obama than any other President. The wealthy gained tremendously under Obama. Everyone else - not so much.
The year where Obama had 3.1% growth was 2015 and TARP had nothing to do with it.
What? I am not talking about one of his years dolt. I am talking about all 8 of them.
:rolleyes:
That's what you replied to...

Where I proved Obama had one year of 3.1% GDP growth, which you idiotically called, "bullshit."
Because the U{X} formulas are created and used to cover up a bad economy.
For unemployment. I'm talking about GDP. You really should learn the difference.

Pretty sure you really don't want to go there with Obama.
Stock Market - exploded.
Wages - nada.
Black unemployment - higher.
Wealth gap - increased at the fastest rate in history.
2,000,000 people lost their homes, while the investment banks that owned the properties were bailed out 100% - AND kept the property.

And you people stood there and cheered.
"Black unemployment - higher."

Well that's a lie.

1/2009: 12.7%
1/2017: 7.4%
Previous record low: 7.0%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data (bls.gov)

Biden is going to be another economic great, Just like Bill Clinton.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

so youre celebrating the elite getting richer under biden???

why dont you care about middle america getting poorer??
AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

The GOP hates America, they only care about the party.

WOWWWW!!
You and a whole lot of other people fall for this nonsense all the time.
Manufacturing OBVIOUSLY is not on a 37 year high. Obviously.
Manufacturing activity in EXISTING companies is reporting higher orders. That does not mean higher manufacturing.
In other words, if 5000 less companies existed next year, but the remaining companies had a higher percentage of orders - this index would be higher. Even though much less manufacturing is taking place.

Only a moron would think manufacturing now is higher than it was in the 80s.
SADLY manufacturing is now less than 12% of the GDP. That is fucking awful.
It is growing at the highest rate in 37 years.
Meaning it will power economic gains and GDP growth, which is what we want.
You just ignored what I typed, and kept parroting the same thing.
Course - that is what Trolls do
Huh so you are saying the ISM verified data is fake???
Biden is such a good president that your only response to his greatness is he faked the data...

Good luck with that traitor...
Do you know how to read?
At what point did I say anything was fake?
I explained to you what this index measure actually is, and you ignored it. Because I am to take it you don't understand what I said.
Yea you are coming up with stupid excuses because Trump failed and Biden is winning.

Biden is projected to have 6+% GDP growth this year, Trump only had +2.8%, in his best year, barely better than Obama. Trump also borrowed $trillions to get that small increase.

Biden may be borrowing money, like Trump and Bush, but at least he is delivering the goods...

You hate American success under Dem presidents.
Correction, Obama's best year was 3.1%.
Still sticking with it I see....:cuckoo:
Sticking with reality you mean. And Trump is the only president on record to not exceed 3%.
Yet record low unemployment...
So? Is that supposed to mean Trump isn't the only president on record to never exceed 3% GDP growth in a single year?
Record low unemployment.
Thanks for not answering my questions. Your avoidance of them actually answered for you.
Your rolled up numbers are meaningless.
LOL

Rolled up? You smokin' and postin' again?
Your chart from 2nd grade?
I read it and you are infantile.
LOL

You mean the chart I got from the BEA?? Now you're dumbing yourself further down by referring to the BEA as "2nd grade?"

:lmao:
After all the government lies from the GW era I need graphs with much more detail to believe anything.
LOLOL

I really don't give a shit what you need. Go see your shrink to fulfill your needs. This country goes by the GDP figures put out quarterly and annually by the BEA. Not my problem that bothers you now that they show Trump is the only president on record to never exceed 3% real GDP growth.

:dance:
BEA...
Which bullshit U{X} did they use?
U1?
U2?
U3?
U4?
U5?
U6?
U7?
U8?
Feeling like the stupid piece of shit you are yet?
Not my problem you don't know the difference between GDP from the unemployment rate. <smh>
Yes I do, you pos.
No, you don't. You never would have asked what alternative measures of labor underutilization the BEA uses had you actually known the difference. :cuckoo:
GDP and Unemployment are 2 different issues.
GDP is a rolled up number that provides no indication of how individuals are faring.

........ Where I proved Obama had one year of 3.1% GDP growth, which you idiotically called, "bullshit."

Overwhelmingly the growth under Obama was enjoyed by the elites. The wealth gap grew at a faster rate under Obama than any other President. The wealthy gained tremendously under Obama. Everyone else - not so much.
The year where Obama had 3.1% growth was 2015 and TARP had nothing to do with it.
What? I am not talking about one of his years dolt. I am talking about all 8 of them.

Where I proved Obama had one year of 3.1% GDP growth, which you idiotically called, "bullshit."
For unemployment. I'm talking about GDP. You really should learn the difference.
You confused what I clearly posted to cover up your ideological bullshit.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!
Manufacturing activity in EXISTING companies is reporting higher orders. That does not mean higher manufacturing.
In other words, if 5000 less companies existed next year, but the remaining companies had a higher percentage of orders - this index would be higher. Even though much less manufacturing is taking place.

Biden is such a good president that your only response to his greatness is he faked the data...

Do you know how to read?
I explained to you what this index measure actually is, and you ignored it. Because I am to take it you don't understand what I said.
Yea you are coming up with stupid excuses because Trump failed and Biden is winning.

Biden is projected to have 6+% GDP growth this year, Trump only had +2.8%, in his best year, barely better than Obama. Trump also borrowed $trillions to get that small increase.

Biden may be borrowing money, like Trump and Bush, but at least he is delivering the goods...

Sticking with reality you mean. And Trump is the only president on record to not exceed 3%.
So? Is that supposed to mean Trump isn't the only president on record to never exceed 3% GDP growth in a single year?
Record low unemployment.
Thanks for not answering my questions. Your avoidance of them actually answered for you.
LOL

LOL

You mean the chart I got from the BEA?? Now you're dumbing yourself further down by referring to the BEA as "2nd grade?"

After all the government lies from the GW era I need graphs with much more detail to believe anything.
LOLOL

I really don't give a shit what you need. Go see your shrink to fulfill your needs. This country goes by the GDP figures put out quarterly and annually by the BEA. Not my problem that bothers you now that they show Trump is the only president on record to never exceed 3% real GDP growth.

BEA...
U1?
U2?
U3?
U4?
U5?
U6?
U7?
U8?
Not my problem you don't know the difference between GDP from the unemployment rate. <smh>
Yes I do, you pos.
No, you don't. You never would have asked what alternative measures of labor underutilization the BEA uses had you actually known the difference. :cuckoo:
GDP is a rolled up number that provides no indication of how individuals are faring.
Of course they are different. That's why you're retarded for conflating GDP with alternative measures of labor underutilization. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Shitstreak, GDP is not ideological. :cuckoo:

No that's all you want to talk about because the rest was "let them eat cake"... your lord and saviour Obama was a Corporatist... and that doesn't go with the narrative

Greatest thread ever about the greatest economy ever run by the greatest president ever from Delaware. Anyone else just killing it in the market plus watching their house appreciate by the hour?

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

Record low unemployment.
LOL

LOL

LOLOL

BEA...
U1?
U2?
U3?
U4?
U5?
U6?
U7?
U8?
Yes I do, you pos.
Of course they are different. That's why you're retarded for conflating GDP with alternative measures of labor underutilization. :cuckoo:
I stated that GDP can be sky high despite massive unemployment.
You are seeing what I’m posting through your ideological lens.

LOLOL

When less than 1% are benefitting from it, it is an ideological argument.
That’s why RWers and LWers misuse it all the time.

No that's all you want to talk about because the rest was "let them eat cake"... your lord and saviour Obama was a Corporatist... and that doesn't go with the narrative
Dumbfuck, I posted about 3.1% GDP in 2015 because another poster erroneously claimed Obama's best year was 2.8%. You have serious issues. :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, I posted about 3.1% GDP in 2015 because another poster erroneously claimed Obama's best year was 2.8%. You have serious issues. :cuckoo:
And the top .9% were the recipe of most of it.
But your emotions can’t handle that fact.

LOLOL

More than 1% benefitted.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

hey stupid Biden has killed high paying jobs FACT
What we have right now is carryover of What Trump did nothing jo has done created this
in 6 months you'll not live this bullshit thread down I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

LOLOL

More than 1% benefitted.
Making minimum wage and living in a slum is benefiting?

LOLOL

More than 1% benefitted.
Making minimum wage and living in a slum is benefiting?
Shitstreak, 99% are not earning minimum wage. :cuckoo:

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

What we have right now is carryover of What Trump did nothing jo has done created this
You're a total fool.

US predicted to grow at 6+% GDP this yr
Watch the jobs report next week, it'll be a smoker
The covid relief bill is giving desperate help to millions of families/people
The infrastructure bill will create millions of new jobs, on top of all the jobs currently being created.

The Biden Boom will be one of the greatest expansions in US history

This is why we elected Biden.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

Record low unemployment.
LOL

LOL

LOLOL

BEA...
U1?
U2?
U3?
U4?
U5?
U6?
U7?
U8?
Yes I do, you pos.
Trump's economy was all fluff.
He never had good growth at all, he just told people it was great and the idiot sheep fell in line and believed it.

Trump inherited a decent economy and just poured on a lot of stimulus and government spending programs. With all the spending and deficit increases Trump had, he should've gotten a better return on his money.

Trump just continued Obama's solid hiring rate and his low growth. Biden's economy will be much much better. Growth will be massive.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

You're a total fool.

US predicted to grow at 6+% GDP this yr
Watch the jobs report next week, it'll be a smoker
The covid relief bill is giving desperate help to millions of families/people
The infrastructure bill will create millions of new jobs, on top of all the jobs currently being created.

The Biden Boom will be one of the greatest expansions in US history

This is why we elected Biden.
if jo understood economics and how the economy works he wouldn't kill jobs, he wouldn't reeneter into the Paris accord, he would keep tariffs on China
And if this is a Biden boom what exactly did he do to create the boom?

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

Record low unemployment.
LOL

LOL

LOLOL

BEA...
U1?
U2?
U3?
U4?
U5?
U6?
U7?
U8?
Yes I do, you pos.
Trump's economy was all fluff.
He never had good growth at all, he just told people it was great and the idiot sheep fell in line and believed it.

Trump inherited a decent economy and just poured on a lot of stimulus and government spending programs. With all the spending and deficit increases Trump had, he should've gotten a better return on his money.

Trump just continued Obama's solid hiring rate and his low growth. Biden's economy will be much much better. Growth will be massive.
How is record economic stats fluff? For three slide years president Trump had the economy booming

Forum List

Back