Market at All Time HIGHS, Manufacturing at 37 yr HIGHS, Biden is winning !

Biden is going to be another economic great, Just like Bill Clinton.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

so youre celebrating the elite getting richer under biden???

why dont you care about middle america getting poorer??
AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

The GOP hates America, they only care about the party.

WOWWWW!!
You and a whole lot of other people fall for this nonsense all the time.
Manufacturing OBVIOUSLY is not on a 37 year high. Obviously.
Manufacturing activity in EXISTING companies is reporting higher orders. That does not mean higher manufacturing.
In other words, if 5000 less companies existed next year, but the remaining companies had a higher percentage of orders - this index would be higher. Even though much less manufacturing is taking place.

Only a moron would think manufacturing now is higher than it was in the 80s.
SADLY manufacturing is now less than 12% of the GDP. That is fucking awful.
:rolleyes:
It is growing at the highest rate in 37 years.
Meaning it will power economic gains and GDP growth, which is what we want.
You just ignored what I typed, and kept parroting the same thing.
Course - that is what Trolls do
Huh so you are saying the ISM verified data is fake???
Biden is such a good president that your only response to his greatness is he faked the data...

Good luck with that traitor...
Do you know how to read?
At what point did I say anything was fake?
I explained to you what this index measure actually is, and you ignored it. Because I am to take it you don't understand what I said.
Yea you are coming up with stupid excuses because Trump failed and Biden is winning.

Biden is projected to have 6+% GDP growth this year, Trump only had +2.8%, in his best year, barely better than Obama. Trump also borrowed $trillions to get that small increase.

Biden may be borrowing money, like Trump and Bush, but at least he is delivering the goods...

You hate American success under Dem presidents.
Correction, Obama's best year was 3.1%.
Still sticking with it I see....:cuckoo:
Sticking with reality you mean. And Trump is the only president on record to not exceed 3%.
You lose cred when you make shit up....
Who needs to make shit up? You must think everyone lives in a world of dementia just because you do.

View attachment 475105
Oh another phony graph made on your word processor....:badgrin:

Face the facts, the Wuhan pandemic is the only reason Charlie McCarthy and his puppeteers had a chance. Then again with the passing of each year it becomes ever more apparent just how uninformed people are today. I fear for my grandchildren’s future.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!
Manufacturing activity in EXISTING companies is reporting higher orders. That does not mean higher manufacturing.
In other words, if 5000 less companies existed next year, but the remaining companies had a higher percentage of orders - this index would be higher. Even though much less manufacturing is taking place.

Biden is such a good president that your only response to his greatness is he faked the data...

Do you know how to read?
I explained to you what this index measure actually is, and you ignored it. Because I am to take it you don't understand what I said.
Yea you are coming up with stupid excuses because Trump failed and Biden is winning.

Biden is projected to have 6+% GDP growth this year, Trump only had +2.8%, in his best year, barely better than Obama. Trump also borrowed $trillions to get that small increase.

Biden may be borrowing money, like Trump and Bush, but at least he is delivering the goods...

Sticking with reality you mean. And Trump is the only president on record to not exceed 3%.
Who needs to make shit up? You must think everyone lives in a world of dementia just because you do.

View attachment 475105
LOLOL

You're truly fucked in the head, cultist. You could have easily clicked on the link I gave to the BEA source to see I posted reality while you live in a world of dementia.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So how’s the market going to adjust when the money spigot gets turned off and interest rates rise?

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

Yet record low unemployment...

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

View attachment 475105
LOLOL

You're truly fucked in the head, cultist. You could have easily clicked on the link I gave to the BEA source to see I posted reality while you live in a world of dementia.

What link tard?...

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

So? Is that supposed to mean Trump isn't the only president on record to never exceed 3% GDP growth in a single year?

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

View attachment 475105
LOLOL

What link tard?...
LOL

Why do you blame me for your ignorance, dumbfuck??

The link in my post.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

So? Is that supposed to mean Trump isn't the only president on record to never exceed 3% GDP growth in a single year?
Record low unemployment.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

View attachment 475105
LOLOL

What link tard?...
LOL

The link in my post.
What link?...what Post?....

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

View attachment 475105
LOLOL

What link tard?...
LOL

The link in my post.
Rounded up meaningless numbers including 2020 when almost every nation on earth suffered from COVID.

HOORAY FOR THE WALL STREET BANKSTERS!

Got-dammit are you liberoidals facile minded twits.
You prove my point perfectly. You hate America. You hate American success under democrat administrations.

If this same thing happened under Trump you would be praising it, but under Biden you hate it...

PARTY OVER COUNTRY. No republican cares about America at all, they just care about their party.
Please, get the terminology straight. It's "cult," not "party."

Thank you!

You prove my point perfectly. You hate America. You hate American success under democrat administrations.

If this same thing happened under Trump you would be praising it, but under Biden you hate it...

PARTY OVER COUNTRY. No republican cares about America at all, they just care about their party.

Thank you!
Yes the Dim cult, correct looneytunes.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

Ummmm....snowflakes have really short memories.

Prior to passing this latest $1.9 TRILLION Faux COVID-19 Relief Bill, one in which only approx $300 Billion actually had anything to do with COVID-19 or COVID-19 relief, the Congressional Budget Office put out a report declaring THE US ECONOMY WOULD GET BACK TOPRE-COVID-19 LEVELS BY APRIL WITHOUT A DIME BEING SPRINT, THAT THE $1.9 TRILLION DEFICIT BOMB WAS NOT NEEDED.

The only thing that has really changed is the massive Constitutional and Civil Rights-oppressing Lockdowns have been loosened / ignored and things are opening back up.

It's not BECAUSE of what Biden and Democrats have done, It is IN SPITE of what Biden and Democrats.
Your tears make me happy.

What you and Trump never understood was that in order to have an economic recovery we had to get covid under control.
Trump failed to do that, Biden has done that.
The Biden Boom is going to be one of the best economic expansions in US history.
GDP expected to be 6+% this year.
Trump barely did better than Obama, and Trump spent $trillions on stimulus and government spending, most of which went to the ultra wealthy, or the military.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

Prior to passing this latest $1.9 TRILLION Faux COVID-19 Relief Bill, one in which only approx $300 Billion actually had anything to do with COVID-19 or COVID-19 relief, the Congressional Budget Office put out a report declaring THE US ECONOMY WOULD GET BACK TOPRE-COVID-19 LEVELS BY APRIL WITHOUT A DIME BEING SPRINT, THAT THE $1.9 TRILLION DEFICIT BOMB WAS NOT NEEDED.

The only thing that has really changed is the massive Constitutional and Civil Rights-oppressing Lockdowns have been loosened / ignored and things are opening back up.

It's not BECAUSE of what Biden and Democrats have done, It is IN SPITE of what Biden and Democrats.

What you and Trump never understood was that in order to have an economic recovery we had to get covid under control.
The Biden Boom is going to be one of the best economic expansions in US history.
Trump barely did better than Obama, and Trump spent $trillions on stimulus and government spending, most of which went to the ultra wealthy.
Lay off the brown acid, Gomer Pyle.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

Do you know how to read?

Record low unemployment.
Thanks for not answering my questions. Your avoidance of them actually answered for you.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

Trump barely did better than Obama, and Trump spent $trillions on stimulus and government spending, most of which went to the ultra wealthy.
Where do you keep your Trump centerfolds? Hung on the bedroom wall? In magazines so you can take them with you to the can? You manlovers just cant get enough of him.

Thank you!
OK....The DNC and Xiden ass swabs are a cult....Duly noted.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

Pinochijoe has 160,000 kills they are dying faster than they are getting spaded...oh sorry their vaccinations

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

We will see how many trespassers take most of the jobs in poorer areas.
If you hire a trespasser I wish you a horribly painful death.

Forum List

Back