Market will tank if Biden wins.

Navy Seals train for 18 mos for a 6 mos mission. Cops train 3 and are on the streets. The deception by you is that you have a brain. You don’t. You’re stupid.

Uh, guy, most MOS's in the Army, you only get 8 weeks of Boot and 8-12 weeks of AIT, and then they send you out. (You'd know this if you were ever actually in.) Cops don't need to be trained at the level of Navy Seals.

Wrong Texas has like 3k deaths. You and your fake news media. You. You need to be cleaned out not the cops.

Whining again? Texas has 319K cases...
Uhhhh most in the military receive continuous training. Cops need better h2h combat. Cops don’t receive continuous training. And Training is critical. I guaranty you that if I were one of the cops in Atlanta the suspect would not have stood up and taken my taser.

Report That

Uhhhh most in the military receive continuous training.

So do most cops... But my point stands, when I completed AIT, I was sent directly to a unit and expected to be able to do my job. With all of 16 weeks of training.

Cops need better h2h combat.

I don't disagree. They also need to be held accountable. The problem isn't lack of experience. Van Dyke was on the CPD for 14 years. Derek Chauvin was a cop for 20 years on top of stints in the Army as an MP. Amber Guyger was a cop for five years.

Cops don’t receive continuous training.

Sure they do.

I guaranty you that if I were one of the cops in Atlanta the suspect would not have stood up and taken my taser.

Really? right, you're an internet tough guy. "Oh no, the Jew is going to kick my ass" said no one, ever.

Garrett Rolfe had been a cop for 7 years. The problem wasn't a lack of experience or training. It was a lack of judgment.

Probably not, because their president didn't tell the people obeying the rules was a personal choice. The one most important thing in an epidemic is unity of purpose. To control and epidemic, you can't have the president telling people that he thinks wearing a mask is personal choice when governors and mayors are requiring. You can't have the president saying we are doing enough testing while his medical advisors are saying we need 5 times the amount testing.

Trump could have been a real hero in this epidemic if he had supported the his response team, used the Defense Production Act to produce sufficient equipment, medical, supplies, and testing kits, and supported the governors instead of playing politics. What a president should be doing is offering the governors help, not criticizing their decisions.

uh - how long ago was that - when pretty much NOBODY knew what devastation or how contagious this 'novel' virus was?

& as soon as the scientific experts started saying how contagious it was - did pelosi or any critical thinking biped continue down that path?

lol.... your old tired excuses for just how inept & willfully ignorant donny has been re:covid 19 just isn't cutting it. shall i dig up alllllllllllllll the times donny praised china for it's 'excellent handling' of the outbreak they were showing?

please.

You need to follow the conversation shit for brains.

Uhhhh most in the military receive continuous training.

So do most cops... But my point stands, when I completed AIT, I was sent directly to a unit and expected to be able to do my job. With all of 16 weeks of training.

Cops need better h2h combat.

I don't disagree. They also need to be held accountable. The problem isn't lack of experience. Van Dyke was on the CPD for 14 years. Derek Chauvin was a cop for 20 years on top of stints in the Army as an MP. Amber Guyger was a cop for five years.

Cops don’t receive continuous training.

Sure they do.

I guaranty you that if I were one of the cops in Atlanta the suspect would not have stood up and taken my taser.

Really? right, you're an internet tough guy. "Oh no, the Jew is going to kick my ass" said no one, ever.

Garrett Rolfe had been a cop for 7 years. The problem wasn't a lack of experience or training. It was a lack of judgment.
Most cops do not. Lie! It was lack of training. Two cops could not take down a drunk man and keep him down. I have to repeat this over and over again? 7 yrs or 27 is irrelevant if you don’t master h2h combat. And a taser is a weapon. As is a rock. You’re trolling now. Because you lost this argument. Cops don’t kill people who don’t resist arrest on a regular basis. Atlanta and Minny were vastly different situations. You are a very stupid person.

Report That

We don't need a 'business-friendly' President; although it would be nice bonus sidebar, if more important criteria are satisfied.

We need a President who is American People -friendly.

We need a President who is Constitution -friendly.

We need a President who is Truth -friendly.

We need a President who is Congress -friendly.

We need a President who is Allies -friendly.

We need a President who is Free Press -friendly.

Come to think of it, we really just need a President, even a one-term placeholder.

It would beat-the-hell outta what we've got on our hands now.

Consider the rejection of Rump on November 3rd and the inauguration of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe on January 20th to be a Market Correction... :p

Fixing America's bad case of Buyer's Remorse.
So far he is defunding the police and raising taxes.

d'oh!

Fake news. Missing context. Par for the course for you.

uh - no. wallace even stated that there is NOTHING biden said would indicate he wanted to defund - as in abolish - the po po.

donny tried, donny lied, donny failed.

Probably not, because their president didn't tell the people obeying the rules was a personal choice. The one most important thing in an epidemic is unity of purpose. To control and epidemic, you can't have the president telling people that he thinks wearing a mask is personal choice when governors and mayors are requiring. You can't have the president saying we are doing enough testing while his medical advisors are saying we need 5 times the amount testing.

Trump could have been a real hero in this epidemic if he had supported the his response team, used the Defense Production Act to produce sufficient equipment, medical, supplies, and testing kits, and supported the governors instead of playing politics. What a president should be doing is offering the governors help, not criticizing their decisions.

uh - how long ago was that - when pretty much NOBODY knew what devastation or how contagious this 'novel' virus was?

& as soon as the scientific experts started saying how contagious it was - did pelosi or any critical thinking biped continue down that path?

lol.... your old tired excuses for just how inept & willfully ignorant donny has been re:covid 19 just isn't cutting it. shall i dig up alllllllllllllll the times donny praised china for it's 'excellent handling' of the outbreak they were showing?

please.

i've been following this whole thread from the start.

your petty insults, because of the obvious attempt at over looking my bitch slapping you is duly noted.

Navy Seals train for 18 mos for a 6 mos mission. Cops train 3 and are on the streets. The deception by you is that you have a brain. You don’t. You’re stupid.

Uh, guy, most MOS's in the Army, you only get 8 weeks of Boot and 8-12 weeks of AIT, and then they send you out. (You'd know this if you were ever actually in.) Cops don't need to be trained at the level of Navy Seals.

Wrong Texas has like 3k deaths. You and your fake news media. You. You need to be cleaned out not the cops.

Uhhhh most in the military receive continuous training. Cops need better h2h combat. Cops don’t receive continuous training. And Training is critical. I guaranty you that if I were one of the cops in Atlanta the suspect would not have stood up and taken my taser.

Report That
If you think you can be a better cop then apply. Or have you already been turned down.

We don't need a 'business-friendly' President; although it would be nice bonus sidebar, if more important criteria are satisfied.

Come to think of it, we really just need a President, even a one-term placeholder.

Consider the rejection of Rump on November 3rd and the inauguration of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe on January 20th to be a Market Correction... :p

d'oh!

uh - no. wallace even stated that there is NOTHING biden said would indicate he wanted to defund - as in abolish - the po po.

I want to hear it in first person. Hopefully they debate. Explain how that is wrong.

Report That
If you think you can be a better cop then apply. Or have you already been turned down.
Duke undergrad. Northeastern MBA. I went into banking. Two of my childhood friends are police officers in Austin TX. I do not possess the temperament for the job. Went on several ride alongs. Very disturbing.

Everything? Then feel free not to respond. Amend meaning more money and more training.
The deception by you is that police aren't well trained?
You still haven't proven that police officers aren't well trained.
You don’t know MMA. No one can become proficient in h2h combat in 3 mos.

d'oh!

I want to hear it in first person. Hopefully they debate. Explain how that is wrong.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa they are gonna debate alright. 3 of 'em.... i've seen the silly spin that biden doesn't wan to. in fact - he wants real time fact checks. huh.... & joe is really itching to go 1 on 1 with donny.

is donny?

oh it's gonna be good.

popcorn.gif

please.

your petty insults, because of the obvious attempt at over looking my bitch slapping you is duly noted.

Dang, did I say follow the thread, I said follow the conversation.

please.

Dang, did I say follow the thread, I said follow the conversation.

doesn't matter - you didn't follow the thread - so stfu.

pelosi is listening to scientists.

donny is not the stable genious he claims to be. time 4 u 2 wake up.

Opening the schools is a moronic idea. They'll be shut down in a week or two. I have a friend who's a teacher. She tells me if any student contracts COVID-19, that student has to be quarantined. The teacher and every other student in that class has to leave school and cannot return until they test negative and test results are taking as long as 10 days to be returned currently. That takes that one class of a couple of dozen students out of commission and my friend has 6 classes per day. Every student in every other class also has to leave school until they too test negative since the teacher may have caught it. That's about 150 students. But the quarantine doesn't end there... Every student and teacher in every other class that any of those 150 students are in also have to leave the school; and every other student and teacher in any of those classes as well.

Essentially, the first student to come down with coronavirus, which is inevitable, effectively shuts down the school.

Dumbfucking idea to open them by a dumbfucking impeached president.

there's a paywall for this article, but the title & first paragraph is enough to make the point:

Israelis Fear Schools Reopened Too Soon as Covid-19 Cases Climb
Outbreaks in schools had infected at least 1,335 students and 691 staff by Monday since the reopening in early May
By Felicia Schwartz and Dov Lieber
July 14, 2020 4:53 pm ET

TEL AVIV—Some Israeli public-health officials are blaming the country’s decision to reopen schools in May for helping fuel a large new wave of coronavirus infections that has prompted authorities to shut down sections of the economy once again.
Israelis Fear Schools Reopened Too Soon as Covid-19 Cases Climb
Schools reopen before the election. Impeached Trump is going to get slammed for demanding they open back up again.

Opening the schools is a moronic idea. They'll be shut down in a week or two. I have a friend who's a teacher. She tells me if any student contracts COVID-19, that student has to be quarantined. The teacher and every other student in that class has to leave school and cannot return until they test negative and test results are taking as long as 10 days to be returned currently. That takes that one class of a couple of dozen students out of commission and my friend has 6 classes per day. Every student in every other class also has to leave school until they too test negative since the teacher may have caught it. That's about 150 students. But the quarantine doesn't end there... Every student and teacher in every other class that any of those 150 students are in also have to leave the school; and every other student and teacher in any of those classes as well.

Essentially, the first student to come down with coronavirus, which is inevitable, effectively shuts down the school.

Dumbfucking idea to open them by a dumbfucking impeached president.
Acquitted. You should be embarrassed.

I think opening the schools is good for the children. The adults can adjust come what may. We can get substitutes for the whiney-eyeners.
Yes, I'm embarrassed for Impeached Trump getting himself impeached.

As far as schools, there will be another spikd in coronavirus cases and schools will be shut down again.

Nor do I have to, since it's not relevant to anything.

The Europeans enforced social distancing early, the isolated this quickly, which is why they aren't suffering the effects we have. Pretty much everything Trump did wrong, they did right... which is why they are at 7% unemployment while we are at 12%.

Also, I'm terribly sorry I hurt your feelings because the Mods Spanked you. Oh, wait, I'm totally not.
The country with the greatest success story was South Korea. In a nutshell, they took action immediately in early January before the virus arrived in the country. The seriousness of virus was never downplayed plus they had a plan to deal with it, including emergency supplies and equipment.

The South Korean president, Moon Jae-in recognizing the threat the virus posed to his country and knowing immediate action was needed to stop this airborne virus, he met with the top pharmaceutical company in South Korea capable of producing test kits in volume only a few days after China release the genome for the virus in early January. He ordered 3 million test kits deliverable in 30 days with a follow up order for tens of millions of kits. This was before the first cases were discovered in South Korea. For prompt delivery, he offered a million dollar bonus. The test kits were delivered in mid February. In the first week of March, South Korea put healthcare workers and the military on the street of Seoul and other cities in South Korea administering tests and quarantining those that were positive. By the end of March, South Korea had reduced the number of new cases by 90%. They continued their testing and quarantining program. As of today, South Korea with a population of 18% of the US have only 2% of the deaths. They have closed 300 schools vs 124,000 in the US. They have closed businesses based on occurrence of the virus but only a small fraction of US closures. The unemployment rate as of June is 4.3%. In the US it's 11.3%. The US could have duplicated South Korea's success if they had a plan to deal with a nationwide epidemic, a president willing to tackle the job, and the willingness to act immediately. The US had none of the above and now we see the results.

back in march/april, the gov'nor of maryland managed to acquire 500K test kits from SK, because his wife is south korean & pulled some strings ... because the US was failing in our covid 19 response due to the sheer lack of competence donny has shown.

there have been reports of FEMA stealing PPE supplies from the states as they were being ordered & transported, so the gov'nor had the kits shipped on the sly & had his national guard actually guard them in a warehouse secretly located.

this the the amerika we now live in.
Donald Trump saw early on, that testing was a terrible idea because it would uncover more covid 19.
Trump's logic was very simple, no testing, no cases, no cases, no death and thus no epidemic. Even today, he's trying to block legislation in congress to provide more money for testing.

I find it very hard to believe that the CDC, probably the world's premier disease control agency could not produce working test kits in two months. In the first week of January, China disclosed the genome for the virus. Only a few days later, Germany release instructions for producing test kits. In less than 2 months the WHO was producing test kits for 3rd world countries. In March, the virus was spreading across the US and the states couldn't stop it because they didn't have the tests to identify it.

Most cops do not. Lie! It was lack of training. Two cops could not take down a drunk man and keep him down. I have to repeat this over and over again? 7 yrs or 27 is irrelevant if you don’t master h2h combat.

Did you actually watch the tape. It looked to me like they were caught by surprise. It's not a lack of training, it's a lack of judgement. They had his car, they had his name, they had no problem tracking him down later if they needed to. There was no need to beat him up or shoot him in the back.

And a taser is a weapon. As is a rock. You’re trolling now. Because you lost this argument. Cops don’t kill people who don’t resist arrest on a regular basis.

They shouldn't be klling ANYONE. Especially if that person is unarmed. Funny thing, in the UK, the police only kill two suspects a year, compared to our 1000 a year. We are doing it wrong.

Most cops do not. Lie! It was lack of training. Two cops could not take down a drunk man and keep him down. I have to repeat this over and over again? 7 yrs or 27 is irrelevant if you don’t master h2h combat.

Did you actually watch the tape. It looked to me like they were caught by surprise. It's not a lack of training, it's a lack of judgement. They had his car, they had his name, they had no problem tracking him down later if they needed to. There was no need to beat him up or shoot him in the back.

And a taser is a weapon. As is a rock. You’re trolling now. Because you lost this argument. Cops don’t kill people who don’t resist arrest on a regular basis.

They shouldn't be klling ANYONE. Especially if that person is unarmed. Funny thing, in the UK, the police only kill two suspects a year, compared to our 1000 a year. We are doing it wrong.
UK has less crime. So if someone comes at them with a knife they should not shoot to kill? Are you sure you were in the military?

Report That

“...The increases in taxes would be expanded to include taxpayers & working people of just about all income levels. It also means a painful & regressive energy tax, which would serve to make everything manufactured, processed or transported more expensive.”

Forum List

Back