Markets crashing as Trump presidency looks closer to reality

It's a good thing.

Buy low, sell high.

When Trump gets to work, sticks and the economy will soar.

The markets are very worried because Trump is an unknown quantity, and he is threatening to detonate a Brexit type nuclear bomb over the global system. The good news is that I have several call options that I never thought would get optioned, unless there was a major recession or Trump won. So at least I'm gonna beef up my portfolio. I've been waiting to pick up some stuff on sale.

Welcome to Trumpism....
Market looks to be crashing...
Probably all markets worldwide will take a major beating tomorrow....

And the Trumpers will be dancing in the streets in celebration.
I would love that.

Fuck globalism.

Welcome to Trumpism....

These people have demoralized me to my wits end.

I used to joke about how I lost faith in humanity, but it ain't funny anymore.

Welcome to Trumpism....

The conservatives accomplished what the Occupy Wall Street group wanted to.

Mark

Trump supporters want only chaos. hence why they are backing a populist dictator. They want to shake up their boring suburban lives, making a measly 70,000$ salary on average
In the event we get our Trump Regime you liberals will be required to turn over your wimmins to us for our sexual pleasure.

Bwha ha ha ha.

In our Trump Regime you liberals will ne reguiree to turn over your wimmin to us for our sexual pleasure.
Bwha ha ha ha.

That slime ball would screw you over too.

You just signed your own death certificate, tool.

The markets also shit a chicken after the Brexit vote. A month later everything was back to normal.

New York Times just predicted a Trump win at 91%

Any lib need to borrow a gun with one bullet?
Trump was at 55% and is now at 50% after Clintons Virginia win. Here is the best site to watch probability. About the bullet comment... grow up and show some class, this is a big night for a lot of people.

2016 Election Night

RWnuts joyous at the prospect of their 401k's turning into 201k's, AGAIN,

under a Republican president.

Weird.

The world is terrified of having an unpredictable person in charge of the world economy, but I'm honestly looking to buy more real estate - and a Trump presidency will bring property values down - so everybody should play this the downside smartly.

RWnuts joyous at the prospect of their 401k's turning into 201k's, AGAIN,

under a Republican president.

Weird.

The world is terrified of having an unpredictable psychopath in charge of the world economy, but I'm honestly looking to buy more real estate - and a Trump presidency will bring property values down - so everybody should play this the downside smartly.

I'm more devastated that apparently I lost another five bucks playing daily fantasy hockey.

Forum List

Back