Marriage Beliefs: Honesty, can't we ADMIT we have political differences in bias and beliefs???

Hey Kaz, why don't you accuse me of a reading comprehension problem. That would be ironic. :lol:

I'm all for you opposing PA laws. I think you should call your Congressman today and tell him or her that you want Title II of the Civil Rights Act struck down. Shall I get you the number?

Begging the question

:lol: That should be your tagline, really.

I'm not against opposing the law Kaz. I fully support you and all the other Bigots {cough} libertarians "letting the free market decide"...but you gotta get rid of that pesky Title II first.

Have fun storming the castle! :lol:

For it to be my "tagline" it would have to be up to me what fallacy you commit and it's not.

I've told you my position on that many times. You ignore my position and repeat yours. When you want to have a discussion, here's a tip. That isn't how it works.

In the meantime, the CDC is studying your illness, let's all hope they come up with a cure. Can you imagine the day there are no gays? What a glorious day that will be. Well, except for bakers, apparently you people really, really love cake

Yes Mr. Married Man...we all know you're "libertarian" position on being married and possessing a civil marriage license like yours. :lol:

Yes, my marriage is an actual marriage. The only kind, between a man and a woman. You being "married" is just playing house, God does not recognize it as anything but the abomination that it is:

Leviticus 18:22: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination

Leviticus 20:13If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them

Then there is Jesus:

Mark 7:20-23: What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you

He loves everyone, except the gays

1 Corintians. 6:9-10: Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

You're there with thieves, the greedy, slanderers and swindlers. There is no "kingdom of God." I do hope they cure you in time

Too bad the Right prefers to worship Lord Satan and endorse His reign on Earth through the abomination of hypocrisy.

Begging the question

I'm not against opposing the law Kaz. I fully support you and all the other Bigots {cough} libertarians "letting the free market decide"...but you gotta get rid of that pesky Title II first.

For it to be my "tagline" it would have to be up to me what fallacy you commit and it's not.

I've told you my position on that many times. You ignore my position and repeat yours. When you want to have a discussion, here's a tip. That isn't how it works.

In the meantime, the CDC is studying your illness, let's all hope they come up with a cure. Can you imagine the day there are no gays? What a glorious day that will be. Well, except for bakers, apparently you people really, really love cake

Yes Mr. Married Man...we all know you're "libertarian" position on being married and possessing a civil marriage license like yours. :lol:

Yes, my marriage is an actual marriage. The only kind, between a man and a woman. You being "married" is just playing house, God does not recognize it as anything but the abomination that it is:

Leviticus 18:22: You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination

Leviticus 20:13If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them

Then there is Jesus:

Mark 7:20-23: What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you

1 Corintians. 6:9-10: Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

You're there with thieves, the greedy, slanderers and swindlers. There is no "kingdom of God." I do hope they cure you in time

What does the Bible have to do with the execution of our laws?

Nothing, moron. When Seawytch gets out of control with her gay shit I screw with her. There are always dumb asses like you with no long term memory who get pulled into it as well. The twofer, cool, huh?

Begging the question

Then there is Jesus:

Too bad the Right prefers to worship Lord Satan and endorse His reign on Earth through the abomination of hypocrisy.

Bam! A threefer

Then there is Jesus:

Nothing, moron. When Seawytch gets out of control with her gay shit I screw with her. There are always dumb asses like you with no long term memory who get pulled into it as well. The twofer, cool, huh?

Thanks for admitting you are blowing out your ass

Then there is Jesus:

Thanks for admitting you are blowing out your ass

That isn't what I said, but thanks for playing. Sorry you lost. Don't go away mad, just go away

Then there is Jesus:

I'd have to actually believe it for you to be screwing with me. If you don't care that anyone reading this public board thinks you're a Westboro Christian, I sure as hell don't. "Screw" with me some more big fella!

:lol:

Then there is Jesus:

I'd have to actually believe it for you to be screwing with me. If you don't care that anyone reading this public board thinks you're a Westboro Christian, I sure as hell don't. "Screw" with me some more big fella!

So now the brain dead liberals who are too stupid to know what a libertarian is and keep calling me a Republican are going to think I'm a Republican? Wow, that would be ... what's the word ... irrelevant ... Think about it

Then there is Jesus:

So now the brain dead liberals who are too stupid to know what a libertarian is and keep calling me a Republican are going to think I'm a Republican? Wow, that would be ... what's the word ... irrelevant ... Think about it

:lol: You should, ironically, accuse me of a reading comprehension problem.

Anyone reading the board that doesn't do so regularly is going to think you're a Westboro "Christian". How does that screw with me Kazzie?

Then there is Jesus:

Anyone reading the board that doesn't do so regularly is going to think you're a Westboro "Christian". How does that screw with me Kazzie?

Again, it's only the leftists who are incapable of learning. If someone joins and misunderstands me who isn't a liberal, all I have to let them know what I'm doing and it's solved. And nothing is going to get through to liberals, you just repeat, so it's irrrelevant

When is the right going to stop appealing to ignorance of Article 4, Section 2?

That's ridiculous, it has nothing to do with rights as a citizen, it has to do with the Full Faith and Credit clause
Did you know you are literally, incredible when you say that?

The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.

That's ridiculous, it has nothing to do with rights as a citizen, it has to do with the Full Faith and Credit clause

The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.

That is one of the things the Supreme Court is ruling on

That is one of the things the Supreme Court is ruling on
There is no appeal to ignorance of our own supreme law of the land.

Right, that isn't the issue. That has nothing to do with gay marriage. An example of violating that would be say gays can buy cake in Colorado, but only gays from Colorado, not out of State gays. Gays apparently love cake, that would be horrible. Read the Full Faith and Credit clause, you should get it then

Again, it's only the leftists who are incapable of learning. If someone joins and misunderstands me who isn't a liberal, all I have to let them know what I'm doing and it's solved. And nothing is going to get through to liberals, you just repeat, so it's irrrelevant

Right...cause everyone that reads it is gonna ask. :lol:

So if I don't believe it, how is it screwing with me?

Right, that isn't the issue. That has nothing to do with gay marriage. An example of violating that would be say gays can buy cake in Colorado, but only gays from Colorado, not out of State gays. Gays apparently love cake, that would be horrible. Read the Full Faith and Credit clause, you should get it then
It has to do with the privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.

It has to do with the privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.

OK, Batman, riddle me this.

So what State are you claiming allows it's own gay citizens to do that it doesn't allow out of State citizens to do?

Right...cause everyone that reads it is gonna ask. :lol:

So if I don't believe it, how is it screwing with me?

You start ranting that I'm a conservative, Republican Christian who thinks gay is immoral. You ignore my points and repeat your statements as fact. Then when I agree with you because you're an idiot, you ask, but you know I'm not so how am I screwing with you? I don't live in your circular, delusional world so you're going to need to give yourself directions

OK, Batman, riddle me this.

So what State are you claiming allows it's own gay citizens to do that it doesn't allow out of State citizens to do?
It has to do with our federal form of government upon appeal from State government to the general government of the Union and that body of laws.

Thus, there is no Appeal to Ignorance of our federal Article 4, Section 2: The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.--upon appeal to the federal Judicature.

Forum List

Back