Marriage Matters: Consequences of Redefining Marriage

Question for you:

Why if it were no choice, do you make such a spectacle out of it? "Look mommy I made a poo poo!" Not falling for it.

Do you think you make sense? You don't. What, exactly is your contention, that being gay must be a choice because we aren't hiding in the closet anymore? WTF?

Hey, a kid with Down Syndrome doesn't make such noise over his deficiency; because it wasn't his choice. You on the other hand, make the loudest noise possible, hoping to be noticed by all; "HEY LOOK I'M GAY!" No you aren't, you chose to be gay because it fits in with the current political atmosphere surrounding homosexuality. I make plenty of sense, I had a homosexual friend once, she was married to a guy, he mistreated her and she thought she would ease the pain by becoming a lesbian. That wasn't a hereditary thing, that was a choice made out of desperation.

Don't. You aren't fooling me.

Is the "Down Syndrome" kid being denied equal rights because he has Downs? Another of your lame analogies fail.

Could you choose to, not just take a guy's big fat dick in your ass, but do it to him, kiss him and promise to love him forever?

...and still, nobody want to answer this one?

Why "non-related" adults? It isn't as if we have to worry about birth defects...

Why can't related adults marry? Especially gay ones?

Why "non-related" adults? It isn't as if we have to worry about birth defects...

If that is what you're after, you and your sister will have to fight for it. There are states where close cousins can marry, but they must first sign an agreement NOT to have children.

Good luck with your struggle.

Like I said, if it weren't a choice, you wouldn't be making an enormous spectacle of it.

AND here we see just how nutty the wacky conservatives ARE.

Hey hotshot, when are you going to argue me? You liberals are so damned immature. "You're a whacko!"

Really?

You're a Neanderthal, what's to argue.

your personal prejudices and science don't agree in any way shape or form.

make an argument by linking us to some factual info perhaps but so far.....
just ranting of a homophobes

If that is what you're after, you and your sister will have to fight for it. There are states where close cousins can marry, but they must first sign an agreement NOT to have children.

Good luck with your struggle.

Just lookin' to broaden this thing for your libs...

If age of consent is 14 (which I know used to be the case in certain states) can a 24 y/o man marry a 14 y/o boy?

Do you think you make sense? You don't. What, exactly is your contention, that being gay must be a choice because we aren't hiding in the closet anymore? WTF?

Hey, a kid with Down Syndrome doesn't make such noise over his deficiency; because it wasn't his choice. You on the other hand, make the loudest noise possible, hoping to be noticed by all; "HEY LOOK I'M GAY!" No you aren't, you chose to be gay because it fits in with the current political atmosphere surrounding homosexuality. I make plenty of sense, I had a homosexual friend once, she was married to a guy, he mistreated her and she thought she would ease the pain by becoming a lesbian. That wasn't a hereditary thing, that was a choice made out of desperation.

Don't. You aren't fooling me.

Is the "Down Syndrome" kid being denied equal rights because he has Downs? Another of your lame analogies fail.

Could you choose to, not just take a guy's big fat dick in your ass, but do it to him, kiss him and promise to love him forever?

You aren't being denied any rights either? If you want to see who got denied just about everything life had to offer, take the black man circa 1960 for example. You have way more than he did, a job, a home, food, clothing, "acceptance" and yet you complain? Even he was denied the the recognition of "married" under the law. Here you are complaining that you don't have one right, amongst the plethora that you do. On top of being "gay" you are also an ingrate. You have it far better than anyone in history.

See your comments are proving my point. Your vulgarity is an outburst defending the choice. You describe it, to me, just to remind yourself how it works. You folks are an unnatural kind. A contradiction to the species, I find the practice morally corrupt and devoid of any base. I am tolerant, but I am nowhere close to accepting it. I will vote against it at every turn. I claim to be Libertarian, and I am, but this is one of the Republican values I will not let go of.

Last edited:
AND here we see just how nutty the wacky conservatives ARE.

Hey hotshot, when are you going to argue me? You liberals are so damned immature. "You're a whacko!"

Really?

You're a Neanderthal, what's to argue.

your personal prejudices and science don't agree in any way shape or form.

make an argument by linking us to some factual info perhaps but so far.....
just ranting of a homophobes

And yet you don't rebut any of my statements. What makes you think I will comply with someone who refers to me as a Neanderthal?

I told Seawytch where to look for the scientific data concerning my argument a while back, but it was obvious you were not paying attention. Continue the name calling though, it makes even the worst Conservative argument better than yours.

Need for acceptance is the number one reason people chose homosexuality to begin with...

Pretty DIM.

choosing homosexuality to feed ones need for acceptance,
is the most ignorant thing I've heard in a while.

Cause being homosexual is SO well received in this country.

mind numbing ignorance.

That is what it's all about...

acceptance.

Who do YOU think is more widely accepted in say the Deep south or Texas.
the flaming gay guy
or
the straight guy

talk about an ignorant human.

Pretty DIM.

choosing homosexuality to feed ones need for acceptance,
is the most ignorant thing I've heard in a while.

Cause being homosexual is SO well received in this country.

mind numbing ignorance.

acceptance.

the flaming gay guy
or
the straight guy

WOW! You are one dense lefty...

Nobody is talking abgout "widely" accepted... the concept is "accepted at all".

Gays aren't really "widely" accpeted ANYWHERE! ...except among themselves. They are are starting to be tolerated --- and that, frankly, is the root of the problem. America needs to wake up and realize that we don't have to tolerate things that are morally wrong. It's OK to stand up and say "THAT IS WRONG!"

We are too worried about hurting peoples feelings, or making people mad. If we don't stand up for what is right - we are certain to end up with what is wrong!

I make plenty of sense, I had a homosexual friend once, .

God, listen to yourself.

"I had a homosexual friend once"

that makes YOU and expert for sure.

DIM.

I did. She lived in Germany. I dropped her when she decided to force her homosexual beliefs on me. You sit there claiming to be an authority, just because you're a liberal.

Sure. That makes you the prime authority. How idiotic.

I make plenty of sense, I had a homosexual friend once, .

God, listen to yourself.

"I had a homosexual friend once"

that makes YOU and expert for sure.

DIM.

I did. She lived in Germany. I dropped her when she decided to force her homosexual beliefs on me. You sit there claiming to be an authority, just because you're a liberal.

Sure. That makes you the prime authority. How idiotic.

Yup, that is the other thing you can guarantee about the gays...

They will always try to convince "new meat" that they are gay as well... It's really pretty pathetic.

Yes, if the worst happens, DOMA will be overturned. We will have to live with it. It would be a very unfortunate state of "affairs" (pun intended).

No, history should not be therapy for, and indoctrination by, gays.

‘Separate but equal’ remains un-Constitutional; same-sex couples cannot be segregated into some contrived ‘alternative marriage’ in violation of the 14th Amendment based solely on the desire of opposite-sex couples to retain a monopoly on marriage.

So it's unconstitutional to have separate men's and women's restrooms in public buildings?

Are either men or women a ‘minority’?

Are either men or women being ‘singled out’ for discriminatory practices?

Um, yes.

You're going to have to move the goalposts a lot further than that to stay on the field.

acceptance.

the flaming gay guy
or
the straight guy

WOW! You are one dense lefty...

Nobody is talking abgout "widely" accepted... the concept is "accepted at all".

Gays aren't really "widely" accpeted ANYWHERE! ...except among themselves. They are are starting to be tolerated --- and that, frankly, is the root of the problem. America needs to wake up and realize that we don't have to tolerate things that are morally wrong. It's OK to stand up and say "THAT IS WRONG!"

We are too worried about hurting peoples feelings, or making people mad. If we don't stand up for what is right - we are certain to end up with what is wrong!

You're living in a bigoted past that doesn't exist anymore. Most people don't believe that gay and lesbian relationships are morally wrong.

In U.S., Record-High Say Gay, Lesbian Relations Morally OK

Wake up and smell 2013...

So it's unconstitutional to have separate men's and women's restrooms in public buildings?

Are either men or women a ‘minority’?

Are either men or women being ‘singled out’ for discriminatory practices?

Um, yes.

You're going to have to move the goalposts a lot further than that to stay on the field.

How are men or women being singled out?

But don't worry, public bathrooms are being challenged in court.

Forum List

Back