Married couple evicted from Mississippi RV park for being an interracial family

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
From the heart of jesusland , the white christian party's base

Stanley Hoskins spent 13 years in Army, serving as a sergeant in the National Guard. His wife, Erica Flores Dunahoo, put down the first month’s rent at a Mississippi RV park, something she says they were doing to get out of financial difficulty. Stanley and Erica moved in with their children and Erica bragged how friendly everyone had been.

Unfortunately, once the whole family arrived, the situation and attitude of RV park owner Gene Baker quickly changed. From the Clarion-Ledger:

The next day, she said, Baker telephoned her and said, “Hey, you didn’t tell me you was married to no black man.”

She said she replied that she didn’t realize it was a problem.

“Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community and my mother-in-law,” she quoted him as saying. “They don’t allow that black and white shacking.”

Flores? Is she white or hispanic? This is why crackas should be banned from owning anything.

Stanley Hoskins spent 13 years in Army, serving as a sergeant in the National Guard. His wife, Erica Flores Dunahoo, put down the first month’s rent at a Mississippi RV park, something she says they were doing to get out of financial difficulty. Stanley and Erica moved in with their children and Erica bragged how friendly everyone had been.

Unfortunately, once the whole family arrived, the situation and attitude of RV park owner Gene Baker quickly changed. From the Clarion-Ledger:

The next day, she said, Baker telephoned her and said, “Hey, you didn’t tell me you was married to no black man.”

“Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community and my mother-in-law,” she quoted him as saying. “They don’t allow that black and white shacking.”

Mississippi. Figures.

Mississippi. Figures.
yep real Mississippi christian crackers

"Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community "

Who cares? Its just some intolerant asswipes. Like you fucks aint.. I mean, just look ^^ :thup:

Perhaps one of you fine people can explain why when a Black person or a Muslim does something we are all reminded that the actions of one person do not count against the whole group, BUT this is somehow indicative of a whole group?

MS. One of like 5 or 6 states that give their citizenry freedom when dealing with business transactions. Nice.

Flores? Is she white or hispanic? This is why crackas should be banned from owning anything.
Your great great great grandfather forgot to cut my families corn stalks before he died. Would you kindly finish the job? TIA :)

Don't worry, Obama is making it illegal to deny dwelling access to criminals of all colors. The goal is to seize all private property, and THEN the only landlords will be your gubmint.

And won't things be jolly THEN. After all, the projects are certainly a raging success.

These type crackas are becoming more embolden , no surprise it always was under the surface in jesusland , now it is bursting out

Your great great great grandfather forgot to cut my families corn stalks before he died. Would you kindly finish the job? TIA :)
No. First you need to find a way to pay the back wages your family never paid my ancestor. Once you do that then we can decide how much you will have to pay me for my time.

I repeat when ever a black person commits a crime you all remind us not all blacks were involved, when ever a Muslim commits a crime you all remind us that not all Muslims were involved, yet here you cite ONE white person and then claim all white people are the same, please explain the difference?

Perhaps one of you fine people can explain why when a Black person or a Muslim does something we are all reminded that the actions of one person do not count against the whole group, BUT this is somehow indicative of a whole group?
I could have sworn we were reminded that all Black people were thugs no matter what the topic.

In a way it's good that this "element" is being smoked out of the wood work

No. First you need to find a way to pay the back wages your family never paid my ancestor. Once you do that then we can decide how much you will have to pay me for my time.
He couldn't even finish his job. Fuck that. I want my families bucket of oranges back considering they traded for a defunct product..

Goddamn. The crackas dont even know she isnt white.

"“Me and my husband, not ever in 10 years have we experienced any problem,” said Erica Flores Dunahoo, who is Hispanic and Native American"

Forum List

Back