Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

Fuck no. For Christ’s sake WTF!???

Why not?
1. There is no emergency that would require such an extreme action as martial law.
2. I wouldn't trust Trump to run a one man picnic, let alone run the USA by decree. This is a republic, not a kingdom.
Hypothetically, would you trust Hillary to declare martial law? Under what circumstances would you consider her justified in doing so?

Both Clinton's hate the military. Yale educated Clinton's are as blind.as a bat.
Would their hatred of the military prevent them from using the military to subdue the electorate, though?

The military will say Clinton' message got lost in transmission and please transmit again, over and over.

Last edited:
Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.
When have we have ever lost control and needed to restore order? What "Americans" are you talking about"? There are over 320+ million of us here. Both sexes, all races, all religions, all genders, all ethnicities, all sexual orientations.

Wake up, buttercup. Your people are all over social media threatening riots if Trump is re-elected. Having nothing else, this is what they've resorted to.

Who threatened riots, miss bleached-bloundie with a bibble? Just because you love some sex pig and I don't

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

I love it when you all draw cartoon characters about me, it's ever entertaining. Keep goin

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.
When have we have ever lost control and needed to restore order? What "Americans" are you talking about"? There are over 320+ million of us here. Both sexes, all races, all religions, all genders, all ethnicities, all sexual orientations.

Wake up, buttercup. Your people are all over social media threatening riots if Trump is re-elected. Having nothing else, this is what they've resorted to.

Who threatened riots, miss bleached-bloundie with a bibble? Just because you love some sex pig and I don't

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

I love it when you all draw cartoon characters about me, it's ever entertaining. Keep goin

My artistry is dismal at best. I take shortcuts when drawing schematics.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Don't you know, you bleached blondie type with bibbles that you can screw any man you please? Why do you think that the rest of us should be involved in your sordid lifestyles? Spread your legs for anyone you want, according to your "bible."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Don't you know, you bleached blondie type with bibbles that you can screw any man you please? Why do you think that the rest of us should be involved in your sordid lifestyles? Spread your legs for anyone you want, according to your "bible."

Are you currently drunk or on drugs?

Or both

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Can anyone help me envision the passages in the Bible where it says it's okay to "spread your legs for anyone you want" and endorses sordid lifestyles?

Are you drunk or crazy Hysteria? Or both?

Also me a bleached blonde.

You're too old to be this dumb.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Can anyone help me envision the passages in the Bible where it says it's okay to "spread your legs for anyone you want" and endorses sordid lifestyles?

Stop using hydrogen peroxide on your hair.

I thought you meant on the border if all else fails. I might consider it there. In general, NO. Unless what I've been hearing on social media and here comes to fruition after Trump has been re-elected....and it's in response to widespread riots and is temporary.

But in general, no. Absolutely not.

What happens if Trump is not re elected?

We're not the rioters, genius. We didn't riot when Obama won, twice. It's your ilk all over social media threatening riots already, because you're already losing. And you know it.

Your ilk riots when they run out of pumpkins at a festival. STFU.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Apparently that's what you believe is OK since you excuse that in Trump. while claiming to be so godly

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

The poster is crazy, but hilarious. I haven't been blonde a day in my life. I wonder what is wrong with her, for real.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Apparently that's what you believe is OK since you excuse that in Trump. while claiming to be so godly

Oh no sweetheart, I have never said that is okay in Trump. In fact I have said many times in this forum that he would be a terrible husband or son-in-law. But see, I didn't vote for him for husband or son in law. That's where Leftists like you are so confused. You see politicians as IDOLS and not in the positions they really are. He is president, not idol. As president he's doing a good job. Not perfect, but good. That's for starters.

For enders, you tried to call me out on immigration yesterday and I told you in no uncertain terms that my behavior is in fact in line with Christianity. Does this make me "godly", that is for Christ to judge. Not me, and not you. My personal behavior to poor immigrants does not mean that I have to endorse open borders for our nation. Too bad, so sad for you.

Na.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

what do I care for what you find in your bibble? Your sect is your sect is your sect. you bed whomever you want to.

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

what do I care for what you find in your bibble? Your sect is your sect is your sect. you bed whomever you want to.

One day you tell me we're sexually repressed and the next the "bibble" tells us to spread our legs for whomever we want. Serious question: are you actually mentally insane or on substances?

bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

The poster is crazy, but hilarious. I haven't been blonde a day in my life. I wonder what is wrong with her, for real.

Platinum Blond is desired, Jean Harlow for example. Dishwater Blond is the least desired. Strawberry Blond is the most beautiful of all, Ginger Rogers for example.

Last edited:
bloundie--what is that?

bibble--what is that?

Platinum Blond is the most desired, Jean Harlow for example.

Okay no one cares

I would prefer complete Anarchy over martial law. Under Martial Law the powers that be assume control over the people and Government. Under Anarchy the people assume control over themselves, and as such are the Government.

Platinum Blond is the most desired, Jean Harlow for example.

Okay no one cares

I am on topic but you are off topic.

Forum List

Back