Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

For now, let’s go with one so you can stay focused.
My right to sovereignty.....Your turn
An individual has no "right" to sovereignty.

Haha...right, the Declaration Of Independence doesn’t extend to the citizenry. Sell that lying bullshit...good luck.
You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but you are not sovereign.

Are you a king?

Nobody but you has the time to split hairs and play fools semantics.
Americans have a right to sovereignty...You really need to study the Declaration Of Independence and what it means for AMERICANS.
YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN!

You cannot conduct your own foreign policy. You cannot direct spending as allocated by congress. You cannot mint your own currency. You cannot raise a standing army. You cannot negotiate or void treaties.

YOU ARE NOT SOVEREIGN!
Dude! Put down the cocktail and back away from the keyboard. And don't trip over the dog as you go...slowly.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Have you lost your motherfucking mind? Americans haven't lost a damn thing. Americans are in no danger of losing this country. If anyone is taking our liberties, it's Trump.

Trump cannot declare martial law without the approval of Congress. Martial law has been declared a few times in American history, such as the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Great Chicago fire in 1871, the 1906 San Francisco earthquake. Generally the National Guard is brought in to restore order, prevent rioting and insurrection. There's no reason to have martial law if law enforcement can keep order.
Considered under those conditions, martial law on the southern border would make sense. It would bolster the Border Patrol by providing additional boots on the ground to support their law enforcement efforts and might allow additional enforcement options. Like the examples you provided, martial law would be localized and limited to a certain situation, i.e. foreigners overrunning our borders and overwhelming law enforcement normally charged with controlling entry of aliens over the border.

Trump cannot declare martial law without the approval of Congress. Martial law has been declared a few times in American history, such as the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Great Chicago fire in 1871, the 1906 San Francisco earthquake. Generally the National Guard is brought in to restore order, prevent rioting and insurrection. There's no reason to have martial law if law enforcement can keep order.
Considered under those conditions, martial law on the southern border would make sense. It would bolster the Border Patrol by providing additional boots on the ground to support their law enforcement efforts and might allow additional enforcement options.

There is no reason to declare martial law anywhere in this country at the current time.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

I thought you meant on the border if all else fails. I might consider it there. In general, NO. Unless what I've been hearing on social media and here comes to fruition after Trump has been re-elected....and it's in response to widespread riots and is temporary.

But in general, no. Absolutely not.

Summary Execution is legal under Martial Law. Just ask Ferdinand Marcos to confirm but he has since died.

Some crazy shit has to happen....There is no fucking way anybody sane can believe that we can eradicate 29 million illegal aliens any other way. You badass gun folk better just embrace the wetbacks and say fuck it....MOVE IN MEXICO!

There aren't 29 million illegal aliens in the USA, and they're not all hispanics. The entire west coast of the United States was explored and settled by Hispanics. They're one of the founding races of the nation - whites, blacks, hispanics and native Americans.

Lying Russian losers.
Obviously, you are ignorant about the history of Alaska. Guess what? Russians explored Alaska and claimed it for themselves. Oh, wait! They even sold it to the US. Damned lying Russians.
Damned if some people are not either totally ignorant or obtuse as hell because they are blinded by their narrative.

We aren’t losing shit. And hell no martial law is not a good idea... why you going all authoritarian all of a sudden? You might be watching too much Trump TV... remember it’s all pretend.

“We aren’t losing shit”?
Really...Mollie Tibbetts lost her life...and Mexicrats have demanded that you lose your right to sovereignty.
People lose their lives every day for a variety of reasons. We don’t shut down entire industries and institute martial law. To suggest so is idiotic

LefTard Logic:
“People die in a variety of ways, fuck it, why not let wetbacks kill our people as well.”
We aren’t letting anybody kill our people, but it happens. Not sure if you knew but murder is still against the law, people get punished we pay cops with taxpayer funds to prevent crime and enforce our laws.
People get punished for breaking the law, unless they are here illegally and able to inhabit a sanctuary venue. Then they skate and the victims can just suck it up. Amirite?

I thought you meant on the border if all else fails. I might consider it there. In general, NO. Unless what I've been hearing on social media and here comes to fruition after Trump has been re-elected....and it's in response to widespread riots and is temporary.

What happens if Trump is not re elected?

slide_300029_2508240_free.jpg

I don't want to have to be walking past this guy, he looks like he just had to shoot somebody anyway.
Given the polarization and division currently existent in the US, he might just shoot some old white guy who he thinks is anti-BLM.

What happens if Trump is not re elected?

We're not the rioters, genius. We didn't riot when Obama won, twice. It's your ilk all over social media threatening riots already, because you're already losing. And you know it.

1 of her vs. Everybody losing freedom? Fuck off with that.

You freedom nuts are losing freedom everyday...Weird that you don’t see it.
What freedoms were lost when martial law was applied in the past? I’ll stand by while you google that shit.
For starters, the Constitution would be suspended. The Bill of Rights would be suspended, There would be a curfew and free movement and travel would be forbidden. You could be arrested for any reason or no reason at all. That's what the Jade Helm 2015 exercise was all about - practicing for the military taking control of everything in the country. Things are getting bad in the country but at the present time a military takeover wouldn't be pleasant.

Link?
I get it, this scares the shit out of of dooms day thinkers and conspiracy theory whacks.
Under martial law specific directives can be utilized...I really don’t see martial law being levied against the people like that..there is really no motive for it.....I see it being used to stop and identify wetbacks and to put deportations on the fast track.

View attachment 270742

Look, you old timers have sat on your fucking hands, stood on the sidelines reading your Bibles and making empty threats with your guns for decades..you sucked Reagans dick for opening the flood gates for wetbacks....you’ve done nothing and nobody takes you seriously....you’ve got your asses handed to you by the Left.
What makes you think you should be considered an authority on matters such as this?
We "oldtimers" have loads more experience with such things than the whippersnappers who are burning to shoot something. What makes you think you should be considered and authority in such matters? Declaring martial law is a step that should be considered very carefully and not be a knee-jerk reaction.

When have we have ever lost control and needed to restore order? What "Americans" are you talking about"? There are over 320+ million of us here. Both sexes, all races, all religions, all genders, all ethnicities, all sexual orientations.

When have we have ever lost control and needed to restore order? What "Americans" are you talking about"? There are over 320+ million of us here. Both sexes, all races, all religions, all genders, all ethnicities, all sexual orientations.

Wake up, buttercup. Your people are all over social media threatening riots if Trump is re-elected. Having nothing else, this is what they've resorted to.

I wonder if Mollie Tibbetts would agree with you.

1 of her vs. Everybody losing freedom? Fuck off with that.

You freedom nuts are losing freedom everyday...Weird that you don’t see it.
What freedoms were lost when martial law was applied in the past? I’ll stand by while you google that shit.
For starters, the Constitution would be suspended. The Bill of Rights would be suspended, There would be a curfew and free movement and travel would be forbidden. You could be arrested for any reason or no reason at all. That's what the Jade Helm 2015 exercise was all about - practicing for the military taking control of everything in the country. Things are getting bad in the country but at the present time a military takeover wouldn't be pleasant.

Link?
I get it, this scares the shit out of of dooms day thinkers and conspiracy theory whacks.
Under martial law specific directives can be utilized...I really don’t see martial law being levied against the people like that..there is really no motive for it.....I see it being used to stop and identify wetbacks and to put deportations on the fast track.

The illegal immigration problem would be solved if Congress would get off their ass and pass the laws and build the wall. Martial law is not the solution. Also I hate illegal immigrants too.
Hell, the illegal immigration problem would be solved if Congress just got off their asses and attended their business instead of obstructing law enforcement from enforcing laws already on the books.

Fuck no. For Christ’s sake WTF!???

Why not?
1. There is no emergency that would require such an extreme action as martial law.
2. I wouldn't trust Trump to run a one man picnic, let alone run the USA by decree. This is a republic, not a kingdom.
Hypothetically, would you trust Hillary to declare martial law? Under what circumstances would you consider her justified in doing so?

Why not?
1. There is no emergency that would require such an extreme action as martial law.
2. I wouldn't trust Trump to run a one man picnic, let alone run the USA by decree. This is a republic, not a kingdom.
Hypothetically, would you trust Hillary to declare martial law? Under what circumstances would you consider her justified in doing so?

Both Clinton's hate the military. Yale educated Clinton's are as blind.as a bat.

Why not?

Both Clinton's hate the military. Yale educated Clinton's are as blind.as a bat.
Would their hatred of the military prevent them from using the military to subdue the electorate, though?

Wake up, buttercup. Your people are all over social media threatening riots if Trump is re-elected. Having nothing else, this is what they've resorted to.

Who threatened riots, miss bleached-bloundie with a bibble? Just because you love some sex pig and I don't

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back