Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Simple answer, HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

No need for it. I would be hard pressed to support it even if there were.

I wonder if Mollie Tibbetts would agree with you.

1 of her vs. Everybody losing freedom? Fuck off with that.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Why?

You freedom nuts are losing freedom everyday...Weird that you don’t see it.
What freedoms were lost when martial law was applied in the past? I’ll stand by while you google that shit.

Haha..I love all the tough guy NO’s with no reason behind it.
Fucking hilarious....Republican pussies act like they have a plan to take to the streets with their guns one day...That one day never comes...they sit and watch the Left bully their redneck asses. Same ole shit.

Bubba, we were at work when somebody got bullied.

Now if somebody comes home and the wife and kids are upset, that's a different story. The US definitely does not need Federal Marshall law.

You skipped right over Article V and went all Hitler n shit, why?

Martial Law is the antithesis of liberty, that's why.

Changes that work for America’s Best aren’t ever gonna happen by way of Article V....You’re pipe dreaming bud....that ship fucking sailed 15 million wetbacks ago.

Illegals can be deported.

Yep, that’s what they’ve been telling us.
You believe that bullshit?

You must be young or something. The tan buses used to run weekly here. Nonstop to Mexico.

Why?

What freedoms were lost when martial law was applied in the past? I’ll stand by while you google that shit.

I Google nothing. I gain freedom by not Googling anything. :)

Haha...you said it...Come on, surely you have proof that freedoms are lost after martial law is imposed....no?

We aren’t losing shit. And hell no martial law is not a good idea... why you going all authoritarian all of a sudden? You might be watching too much Trump TV... remember it’s all pretend.

“We aren’t losing shit”?
Really...Mollie Tibbetts lost her life...and Mexicrats have demanded that you lose your right to sovereignty.
People lose their lives every day for a variety of reasons. We don’t shut down entire industries and institute martial law. To suggest so is idiotic

LefTard Logic:
“People die in a variety of ways, fuck it, why not let wetbacks kill our people as well.”

Some crazy shit has to happen....There is no fucking way anybody sane can believe that we can eradicate 29 million illegal aliens any other way. You badass gun folk better just embrace the wetbacks and say fuck it....MOVE IN MEXICO!

There aren't 29 million illegal aliens in the USA, and they're not all hispanics. The entire west coast of the United States was explored and settled by Hispanics. They're one of the founding races of the nation - whites, blacks, hispanics and native Americans.

Lying Russian losers.

Haha...you said it...Come on, surely you have proof that freedoms are lost after martial law is imposed....no?

Do you not understand what Martial Law is, dumbass? Have you ever experienced Martial Law?

If Antifa.......for instance

is braking the Law.....yes!

absolutely yes

Martial Law.

I totally agree with Martial law in that circumstance! :clap2:

We aren’t losing shit. And hell no martial law is not a good idea... why you going all authoritarian all of a sudden? You might be watching too much Trump TV... remember it’s all pretend.

“We aren’t losing shit”?
Really...Mollie Tibbetts lost her life...and Mexicrats have demanded that you lose your right to sovereignty.
People lose their lives every day for a variety of reasons. We don’t shut down entire industries and institute martial law. To suggest so is idiotic

LefTard Logic:
“People die in a variety of ways, fuck it, why not let wetbacks kill our people as well.”
We aren’t letting anybody kill our people, but it happens. Not sure if you knew but murder is still against the law, people get punished we pay cops with taxpayer funds to prevent crime and enforce our laws.

Some crazy shit has to happen....There is no fucking way anybody sane can believe that we can eradicate 29 million illegal aliens any other way. You badass gun folk better just embrace the wetbacks and say fuck it....MOVE IN MEXICO!

There aren't 29 million illegal aliens in the USA, and they're not all hispanics. The entire west coast of the United States was explored and settled by Hispanics. They're one of the founding races of the nation - whites, blacks, hispanics and native Americans.

Lying Russian losers.

There probably is somewhere between 11 and 29 million illegals here. I'd guess lower than the median of the 2.

Hispanics were some of the 1st to America.

Do you not understand what Martial Law is, dumbass? Have you ever experienced Martial Law?

Break it down for us badass

if Antifa gets too energetic.....

you know what?

YES TO MARTIAL LAW! :thup:

I have no problem with that!

Lying Russian losers.
Haha..I see you failed US History...I’m guessing you did so because you’re a Canadian whacko.
This nation was FOUNDED by white folks....see the Declaration Of Independence.

It's where the military rules the streets, kids can't play outside, there's a curfew at dark, only necessary travel is permitted.

AKA: Loss of freedom.

Lying Russian losers.
Haha..I see you failed US History...I’m guessing you did so because you’re a Canadian whacko.

That may be, but hispanics explored and settled many places here before that happened.

It's where the military rules the streets, kids can't play outside, there's a curfew at dark, only necessary travel is permitted.

Haha...You’ve watched a few too many movies bud.

Haha...You’ve watched a few too many movies bud.

Motherfucker I've lived through it, you little POS troll.

Yeah, you've never experienced Martial law. You don't even understand it.

Lying Russian losers.

That may be, but hispanics explored and settled many places here before that happened.

Great theory...what does that mean...the guy who owned your home before you did always a right to your property?
Think once bud.

Why?

Don't know, don't care. Do you remember what happened after the Marathon bombing? I criticized the shit out of every agency involved in that fiasco and for good reason. I take my oath to support and defend the Constitution very seriously, when the bill of rights goes by the way side, so does the country.

Forum List

Back