Martin Luther King was a republican shot by a Democrat

I know that to be a fact, "first hand". I got my occasional guitar partner's wife, an American, born and raised in Zimbabawe (now, Rhodesia), the daughter of a Christian missionary, a job, working in the same cardiopulmonary lab, as I....she immediately started implementing her own rules and style, ignoring my oversight, and was later promoted to a supervisory position, over me.....mainly because she was a member of the "home team"...."white" (and ambitious).

Not surprising, Poet. And definately typical. So you play the guitar? So do I, since the age of 8.

Really? That bit of knowledge is not enough to supply a "kumbayah moment". And definitely is spelled thusly. I'm a musician, songwriter, poet and producer.

I didnt realize you were so adept at catching spelling errors....I'm impressed.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now, with that attempt at diversion out of the way, I'm still waiting on your proof that what I posted about white females and Affirmative Action is a "false argument" as you stated.

Not surprising, Poet. And definately typical. So you play the guitar? So do I, since the age of 8.

Really? That bit of knowledge is not enough to supply a "kumbayah moment". And definitely is spelled thusly. I'm a musician, songwriter, poet and producer.

Now, with that attempt at diversion out of the way, I'm still waiting on your proof that what I posted about white females and Affirmative Action is a "false argument" as you stated.

KS, I apologize. I got confused as to which statements were yours and which were S.J's. I'm in complete agreement with you on AA and white women. And I welcome a kumbayah moment with you. What kind of music do you do...and who is your muse?

KS, I apologize. I got confused as to which statements were yours and which were S.J's. I'm in complete agreement with you on AA and white women. And I welcome a kumbayah moment with you. What kind of music do you do...and who is your muse?

No apology necessary Poet. Sometimes these threads get jumbled and it is hard to tell who is saying what. When I started posting back in November of last year, I used to do all my statements in a large red font, but that bothered some of the other posters, so to be a good sport I changed it.

Anyway, I guess you could say I have three "muses" as far as guitarists, but I do like many ranging from Steve Vai to Norman Brown

When I figured out that I wanted to play the guitar, I was 7 years old and saw Chuck Berry on the Ed Sullivan show, and hounded my parents for a year until they signed me up for 3 year guitar lesson course that covered beginner to the advanced stage.

When I got to Middle School, Jimi Hendrix was my idol, and I played in countless garage bands, and at school dances doing covers of "Purple Haze", "Manic Depression" and all that stuff from his Band of Gypsies project.

From early adulthood to now I have developed more appreciation for jazz guitarists, with Wes Montgomery being my favorite. Even the era of his music after he went totally commercial and deviated from pure jazz.

Played in some projects that opened for the Yellowjackets in their heyday back in the 80's, and of course did the old top 40 scene back in the day at a number of different clubs around L.A.

Had it not been for the guitar, I might have starved to death as a struggling student my first in college...lol!

These days, I play solely for enjoyment and relaxation.

Last edited:

No apology necessary Poet. Sometimes these threads get jumbled and it is hard to tell who is saying what. When I started posting back in November of last year, I used to do all my statements in a large red font, but that bothered some of the other posters, so to be a good sport I changed it.

Anyway, I guess you could say I have three "muses" as far as guitarists, but I do like many ranging from Steve Vai to Norman Brown

When I figured out that I wanted to play the guitar, I was 7 years old and saw Chuck Berry on the Ed Sullivan show, and hounded my parents for a year until they signed me up for 3 year guitar lesson course that covered beginner to the advanced stage.

When I got to Middle School, Jimi Hendrix was my idol, and I played in countless garage bands, and at school dances doing covers of "Purple Haze", "Manic Depression" and all that stuff from his Band of Gypsies project.

From early adulthood to now I have developed more appreciation for jazz guitarists, with Wes Montgomery being my favorite. Even the era of his music after he went totally commercial and deviated from pure jazz.

Played in some projects that opened for the Yellowjackets in their heyday back in the 80's, and of course did the old top 40 scene back in the day at a number of different clubs around L.A.

Had it not been for the guitar, I might have starved to death as a struggling student my first in college...lol!

Cool...I'll shoot you a PM about my background.

Anyway, I guess you could say I have three "muses" as far as guitarists, but I do like many ranging from Steve Vai to Norman

Looking forward to it. .

Anyway, I guess you could say I have three "muses" as far as guitarists, but I do like many ranging from Steve Vai to Norman

Looking forward to it. .
Maybe you two will become butt buddies. :lol:

Looking forward to it. .
Maybe you two will become butt buddies. :lol:

Wow. You must know a lot about that. I already have a live-in butt buddy, so I'm only interested in making friends, and tapping the asses of my adversaries. You ready?

No, he isn't. He has still yet to provide a sensible rebuttal to what I posted about white females and Affirmative Action.

So as opposed to standing corrected, he is taking the "disgruntled heckler" approach....ROFLMAO!

So today, he goes on "ignore" with the rest of the nut jobs.

Forum List

Back