Marvelous Mark Meadows is leaving Congress as rumors swirl that he will be Trumps new Chief Of Staff

I’m so happy that Republicans are the party that step down from power and allow others to be chosen Unlike Democrats who stay until their jaw falls off

• Banned
There is FOUR TIMES as much money for the Afghanistan Security Forces as there is for border wall in the $1.4 trillion dollar bill the Senate is about to pass and Trump is about to sign. Four. Times.

veto this bill Donald!

Meadows needs to tell him!

• Banned
I’m so happy that Republicans are the party that step down from power and allow others to be chosen I like Democrats who stay until their jaw falls off
It's always the good ones who serve the people, then leave.

• Banned
Trump retweets Marvelous Meadows numerous times a day, my friends!

• Banned
folks like Meadows and Jordan and Gohmert ushered in a generational change in Congress and inside the GOP, my friends!

i like that about him! why do you get so defensive whenever Trump is mentioned?

You have a bad record
i'm proud to have supported Trump during the campaign for his build the wall and travel ban promises, then i criticized him for not following through on those promises.

facts are stubborn things. i'm proud of my record.

i'm proud to have supported Trump during the campaign for his build the wall and travel ban promises, then i criticized him for not following through on those promises.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Trump kept the promises that Congress let him keep. Thats all he can do. And even then he went around them, like with military money for the wall. What else can he do

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Trump kept the promises that Congress let him keep. Thats all he can do. And even then he went around them, like with military money for the wall. What else can he do
its called leadership!

Forum List

Back