Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
Then they should not serve in a Christian nation that serves God. That's what the founders were getting at. They were fed up with pandering, low-life Monarchs who abused their women and called them bad words.

We are not and have never been a Christian nation and have never served God. We have individuals that are Christian but our country and government has never done the work of god.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Quote: "We are not and have never been a Christian nation and have never served God."

You're gravely mistaken. All Colonial children who could walk, walked to their local House of God (church) to receive an education in reading, writing, arithmetic, and they used a Bible when the church people were too poor to buy little reader books, although some would copy and write them down if they had pen, ink, and paper, that is.

The children were also taught religion at home. 99% of those who signed the Declaration of Independence were Christians. One of them was a Presbyterian minister, I believe John Flynn may have been his name. The British went after all of their families and property first, if they could get at them. Someone wrote a book about that that was popular before the Democras went on this atheistic binge of their Pelosian leaders.
Yeah....they were FORCED to. People were fined if they didn't go to church. In Puritan Massachusetts, worse could happen.

This is what you admire?
Things change. Now your team is forcing our children to learn atheism, which is why many are now choosing home schooling and not public schools that dispense information on masturbation, safe sex, homosexual sex, and giving America back to races other than the American Indians who are shivering it out on hostile northern American plains instead of their seaside homes now going for $5 million per tiny seafront.

Proud of your recruits? How you gonna feed them when you've forced them to take charity all their lives?
Tell me. How does one "learn atheism"? As for home schooling, that is everyone's right. If that's what you want, go for it.

All the atheists I've known were reformed Christians...

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

Liz Cheney said that the Democrat Party has become the Party of Karl Marx.

What do you think of this latest assault on American values by Nancy Pelosi?

The next step is throwing Christians to the Lions. Enough!

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Please vote. And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please.

Isn't it strange that Pelosi has been in the House since 1987 and this is the first time she's ever broached this topic? LOL Nancy is scared shitless of the far left members of her own party.

Best post evah!
Government isn't supposed to act in any religious manner. The problem I see is the left will attack Christianity, but then ignore muslims that try to influence our government.
You never read President Washington's state writings, letters, and presidential commentaries, did you. Well, I did. He mentioned the Lord Almighty in almost every single thing he ever put to the pen. You have ZERO idea.

He did indeed, he was also a Freemason though and they are antithetical to the Christian God. In fact after his election they performed the Freemason ritual of Apotheosis which means in their eyes he became a god.
He was not only a mason, he was a grand master and used masonic ceremony in laying the cornerstone of the Capitol building. There's a reason the Washington Monument is a masonic symbol obelisk. And let's not even get into how Washington has been portrayed as god-like in much of the governmental art in D.C. since then.

Tell me something I don't know. The Obelisk is representative of more than that and if you'll notice it's almost always in front of a dome. Perhaps you knw why that is?
You want to completely ignore the rest of my post about how Washington was a Master Mason? You ever been to the Masonic TEMPLE in Washington D.C.? It was a really big thing for Washington and most of the Founders who were also Masons.

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Isn't it strange that Pelosi has been in the House since 1987 and this is the first time she's ever broached this topic? LOL Nancy is scared shitless of the far left members of her own party.

Or maybe she has more non Christian members than ever before...

View Quote

False.

This isn't the only issue she's caving to the far left on. And it's not just her it's all of the formerly reasonable but left of center Democrats, they have abandoned their alleged principles chasing after the far left vote.

Government isn't supposed to act in any religious manner. The problem I see is the left will attack Christianity, but then ignore muslims that try to influence our government.
You never read President Washington's state writings, letters, and presidential commentaries, did you. Well, I did. He mentioned the Lord Almighty in almost every single thing he ever put to the pen. You have ZERO idea.

He did indeed, he was also a Freemason though and they are antithetical to the Christian God. In fact after his election they performed the Freemason ritual of Apotheosis which means in their eyes he became a god.
He was not only a mason, he was a grand master and used masonic ceremony in laying the cornerstone of the Capitol building. There's a reason the Washington Monument is a masonic symbol obelisk. And let's not even get into how Washington has been portrayed as god-like in much of the governmental art in D.C. since then.
Masons are a Christian organization. They advance the cause of Childrens' hospitals.

No, no, they are not a Christian Org.
I inherited my Grandfather's Masonic Bible. His father was a Circuit-riding Minister, his Mother a Missionary. My grandfather earned a silver star in WWI, delivered sermons when the pastor in our small church was ill or at Presbytery, and he had the most beautiful 5-octave range a man singer ever had, all devoted to God. He gave all his spare money to Veterans of WWI at Grandma's encouragement and loved every single one of his grandkids to pieces. They were a Christian organization when he and his fellow Masons and Shriners put on the best circus fundraiser the young town of Houston ever saw, and I got to meet Emmett Kelly when I was 4 years old, guest of Grandpa along with cousins and siblings. So you can call them whatever you want, I don't care, but his chapter were each and all Christian men, no exceptions. They did not share the meat of their core beliefs with outsiders, however. There was standing room only at the largest Presbyterian church in Houston when he passed. There's still a hole in my heart 55 years later that is a place where his love and kindness were, and a thousand other people whose lives he touched came to comfort his family that sad day.

The ultimate fidelity must always be faith in something.
The ultimate something is either the Constitution or a religion.

View Quote

False.

This isn't the only issue she's caving to the far left on. And it's not just her it's all of the formerly reasonable but left of center Democrats, they have abandoned their alleged principles chasing after the far left vote.

What other issues is she "caving to the "far left"" on? (I also recommend you check public opinion polls before labeling something "far left")

Masons are a Christian organization. They advance the cause of Childrens' hospitals.

I inherited my Grandfather's Masonic Bible. His father was a Circuit-riding Minister, his Mother a Missionary. My grandfather earned a silver star in WWI, delivered sermons when the pastor in our small church was ill or at Presbytery, and he had the most beautiful 5-octave range a man singer ever had, all devoted to God. He gave all his spare money to Veterans of WWI at Grandma's encouragement and loved every single one of his grandkids to pieces. They were a Christian organization when he and his fellow Masons and Shriners put on the best circus fundraiser the young town of Houston ever saw, and I got to meet Emmett Kelly when I was 4 years old, guest of Grandpa along with cousins and siblings. So you can call them whatever you want, I don't care, but his chapter were each and all Christian men, no exceptions. They did not share the meat of their core beliefs with outsiders, however. There was standing room only at the largest church in Houston when he passed. There's still a hole in my heart 55 years later that is a place where his love and kindness were, and a thousand other people whose lives he touched came to comfort his family that sad day.

There is a reason that it is a "secret" society. Here, let them tell you in their own words.

"
that
Freemasonry is Luciferian:
Occultist and author Manly Palmer Hall

When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy (emphasis added).
i

I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed...{Invocant signs pact with his own blood}.
ii

Eliphas Levi
What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete [an advocate]; it is the Holy Spirit, where the physical Lucifer is the great angel of universal magnetism.iii

Albert Pike, 33-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma
Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!iv

The devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythological and horned form of the God Pan; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.
v

The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God...the
Kabala imagined Him to be a "most occult light."vi

That which
we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.vii"

Lucifer is the god of Freemasonry

What makes you think anyone else other than an atheist believes that the term 'God' has no place in anything related to the govt or doesn't really give a crap? And there are a whole lotta people who think we got bigger problems to worry about than that.

And still, here you are. You probably aren't aware that there are religions that don't ever utter the lord's name?

You wrote an opinion, and I wrote a counterpoint, NBD. I'm writing a post on an internet forum, that's a long way from bitching about whether or not the word 'God' appears anywhere in gov't. And BTW, I think the word 'God' is a generic term rather than the Lord's name, be it Jehovah, Jesus, Mohammed, or whatever.

IOW, I think Pelosi and the Dems are wasting time playing to their base that should bite them in the 2020 elections. At least I sure as hell hope so, the Democratic Party is seriously moving too far to the Left.

Last edited:

I inherited my Grandfather's Masonic Bible. His father was a Circuit-riding Minister, his Mother a Missionary. My grandfather earned a silver star in WWI, delivered sermons when the pastor in our small church was ill or at Presbytery, and he had the most beautiful 5-octave range a man singer ever had, all devoted to God. He gave all his spare money to Veterans of WWI at Grandma's encouragement and loved every single one of his grandkids to pieces. They were a Christian organization when he and his fellow Masons and Shriners put on the best circus fundraiser the young town of Houston ever saw, and I got to meet Emmett Kelly when I was 4 years old, guest of Grandpa along with cousins and siblings. So you can call them whatever you want, I don't care, but his chapter were each and all Christian men, no exceptions. They did not share the meat of their core beliefs with outsiders, however. There was standing room only at the largest Presbyterian church in Houston when he passed. There's still a hole in my heart 55 years later that is a place where his love and kindness were, and a thousand other people whose lives he touched came to comfort his family that sad day.
One is required to believe in a higher being to be a Mason....but Freemasonry isn't a christian organization. In fact, Catholics are forbidden from joining the Masons and many Evangelical Churches believe that Masons are Satanic worshippers.

Best post evah!

"Masons are a christian organization"? :21: :21: :21:

One is required to believe in a higher being to be a Mason....but Freemasonry isn't a christian organization. In fact, Catholics are forbidden from joining the Masons and many Evangelical Churches believe that Masons are Satanic worshippers.

They worship Lucifer at their highest levels. (As I posted above, their own words)

They worship Lucifer at their highest levels. (As I posted above, their own words)
And Washington was a Master Mason....so he was worshiping Lucifer?

Have to agree with you here. Damn it.

Washington didn't worship Lucifer literally. He was a Bible believer, but I do agree with you that Masons aren't a Christian organization.

He was indeed. He underwent the "Apotheosis" ritual after being sworn in, meaning he became a "god". If you into the rotunda and look up he is standing there in the midst of 72 "stars". Mason History says these "stars" are Kosmokrators.

"
1. Ruler archon "a ruler, chief, prince," is translated "rulers," e.g., in
1 Cor 2:6,8, RV (AV, "princes"); "ruler," Rev 1:5 (AV, "prince"). See MAGISTRATE, archon under PRINCE.

See also :
archon Luke 12:11, RV (AV, "magistrates"). See BEGINNING.
See also :
arche Eph 6:12, "the world rulers (of this darkness)," RV, AV, "the rulers (of the darkness) of this world." The context ("not against flesh and blood") shows that not earthly potentates are indicated, but spirit powers, who, under the permissive will of God, and in consequence of human sin, exercise satanic and therefore antagonistic authority over the world in its present condition of spiritual darkness and alienation from God. The suggested rendering "the rulers of this dark world" is ambiguous and not phraseologically requisite. Cp. John 12:31; John 14:30; John 16:11; 2 Cor 4:4. "

Define kosmokrator | Definition for word kosmokrator Vine's Greek New Testment Dictionary kosmokrator

"
Strong's #2888: kosmokrator (pronounced kos-mok-fat'-ore)

from 2889 and 2902; a world-ruler, an epithet of Satan:--ruler.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon:

́
kosmokratōr
1) lord of the world, prince of this age
1a) the devil and his demons"

Strongs's #2888: kosmokrator - Greek/Hebrew Definitions - Bible Tools

Have to agree with you here. Damn it.

The street level folks are good as gold.

Forum List

Back