Mary Trump Is Lying

In her book, she claimed that Donald had a man named Joe Shapiro take his SATs for him so he could get into Wharton School of Finance. Shapiro's widow says Trump and her husband did not meet until after he got into Wharton.

It's all right here:

Listening to Trump talk, do you think this guy could pass the SAT?
His old man probably payed for every college entrance and every degree he got. The man is a moron and doesn't speak as well as a 5th grader!
You misspelled "Paid". HAHAHAHAHAHA!

In her book, she claimed that Donald had a man named Joe Shapiro take his SATs for him so he could get into Wharton School of Finance. Shapiro's widow says Trump and her husband did not meet until after he got into Wharton.

It's all right here:

Trump has a limited vocabulary and no discernible math skills.
I doubt he could break 1000 on the SATs
When did you give him a math test????? When did you test his vocabulary?
You are totally full of crap.

SAT takes some complex math skills. Trump has yet to demonstrate anything above arithmetic.
He can’t understand basic things like vote counts.

The SAT is the easiest fucking math ever. You think high school algebra and trigonometry are "complex?" LOL. You can ace it with 10th grade math. OMG, you are shameless about those government schools who didn't educate you

Trump doing algebra and trig?
He can’t even count votes
No evidence, as usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's all right here:

SAT takes some complex math skills. Trump has yet to demonstrate anything above arithmetic.
he can count his wealth into the billions while youre still trying to count change for a slice of bread,,,
Actually, he can’t.

He is better at lying about his wealth than actually accumulating it
oh you poor sad little bastard,,,

fact is he makes in one day more than you will make in your lifetime,,,

Unlike Crooked Donnie
I have always paid my bills and never declared bankruptcy
and keep in mind hes out there putting his money where his mouth is while youre hiding on an anonymous chat line making ignorant comments,,
I’m also more successful with women than Fat Donnie

DJT wipes his ass with what you try to survive on for a month. Not trying to be mean..... just keeping it real.

And the man sleeps with a supermodel.... presumably you sleep with something of this order:
Rachel_Levine_MG.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630-c0.jpg

and it plays hard to get, no doubt.

It's all right here:

he can count his wealth into the billions while youre still trying to count change for a slice of bread,,,
Actually, he can’t.

Unlike Crooked Donnie
and keep in mind hes out there putting his money where his mouth is while youre hiding on an anonymous chat line making ignorant comments,,

I also pay more than $750 a year in taxes.
if you consider his salary that went back to the government and his overpay by millions by his company you can say he OVERPAID his taxs by more than you paid possibly your whole life,,,

in fact throughout his whole life hes paid more in taxs than any 20 above average people made total,,,

nice try but your not any better than him at money or women,,,
Trump is lying again about paying his taxes
You gullible suckers repeat any lie he tells you
can you be specific???
cause past records show hes paid possibly hundreds of millions over the yrs while I cant prove where youve paid a dime,,,

It's all right here:

Actually, he can’t.

Unlike Crooked Donnie
I’m also more successful with women than Fat Donnie

DJT wipes his ass with what you try to survive on for a month. Not trying to be mean..... just keeping it real.

And the man sleeps with a supermodel.... presumably you sleep with something of this order:
Rachel_Levine_MG.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630-c0.jpg

and it plays hard to get, no doubt.
But that's really a dude...oh, wait, never mind. We are talking about RightFinger.

It's all right here:

Not in a million years.
Remember Trump saying the American revolutionary soldiers secured the airports when we were invaded by Britain?
Rememer when Trump pronounced Yosemite "YO SEM ITE"?
It was actually Trump's sister, Maryanne, who told Mary Trump that Donald paid someone to take his SAT test for him.
I think she named the wrong person.

Can you spell potato correctly?

It's all right here:

Donald Trump's Niece, Mary, Alleges He Got Joe Shapiro to Take the SAT for Him

Everybody is lying but Donald Trump.

Yeah. We keep hearing that. And then we find out it's really Donald that is lying.
SHOW US YOUR EVIDENCE.

It's all right here:

Donald Trump's Niece, Mary, Alleges He Got Joe Shapiro to Take the SAT for Him
Mary Trump is a lying whore who is mad at Trump for the last 40 years because he wouldn't let her suck his Big Ten Inch.....Flesh Pacifier.
More than 70 books have been written about Donald Trump by various people. They know the suckers will buy them, so they get rich on royalties.

Forum List

Back