Maryanne Trump Barry discusses Donald

Trump’s own father removed Trump as executor his estate because he feared Donald would screw his siblings to pay off his debts. He;p, Trump tried to get his father to change his will to favor him. The dirty secret is that Donald’s family know who Trump truly is. A low life grifter that should be hawking trinkets on 7th Avenue and not living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Well, his dad did give him that $400 million dollar "loan" to help him get started.
Trump’s daddy left him $400,000,000 that is for sure. His father was also afraid that his son was so inept, so greedy and so corrupt that would not be enough for his son.

What is hilarious is that these Trumpers who think Trump is such a good businessman don’t realize Trump’s own father thought he was so inept at handling money he was removed as sole executor.
Handling money? Bwhahahahaa!

Wow, this is awesome. Her sister knows her brother well, as do all educated people. Lucky for Trump that 40% of Americans are utterly clueless when it comes to either politics or judging someones character, or both.

At 2:55, she says someone else took his college entrance exams.

Bombshell!

You got him now!!!

Clearly Hillary will glide to reelection

No big deal. Nothing can make Trump look bad at this point. We already know he's a profoundly damaged child.

Even his own family, who knows him best, tell the revealing truth about him (which has long been obvious to thinking people) but his drooling, toothless supporters still think he has been sent by God to save the world.
Yep. His family says it, people who have worked for him say it, people who have been around him say it. We all know it. But the Trumpsters have their arrogant, pugilist white nationalist strongman. Nothing else matters, literally.

So everyone in his family saying they like Donald except one person is summed up as his family not liking him.

The partisanship reeks from you today, just like every other day.

Then you devolve into more of your butt hurt Trump Derangement Syndrome with your white nationalist bull shit.

Free government cheese. It's all worth it to you. Say anything

LOL at you for being a fool and falling for Alinsky tactics

No big deal. Nothing can make Trump look bad at this point. We already know he's a profoundly damaged child.

Even his own family, who knows him best, tell the revealing truth about him (which has long been obvious to thinking people) but his drooling, toothless supporters still think he has been sent by God to save the world.
Yep. His family says it, people who have worked for him say it, people who have been around him say it. We all know it. But the Trumpsters have their arrogant, pugilist white nationalist strongman. Nothing else matters, literally.

So everyone in his family saying they like Donald except one person is summed up as his family not liking him.

Then you devolve into more of your butt hurt Trump Derangement Syndrome with your white nationalist bull shit.

According to Mac if one white nationalist endorses you then you're a white nationalist.

So he's going to admit now that since the communist party endorses Democrats rather than running their own candidates that they are communist, right Mac?

According to Mac if one white nationalist endorses you then you're a white nationalist.

So he's going to admit now that since the communist party endorses Democrats rather than running their own candidates that they are communist, right Mac?

Mac is a Communist

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I can understand why you'd get defensive.

You folks are what you are.

Mac is a Communist

Yes, I'm the world's only CFP/Investment Advisor/Communist. I confess.

Nobody talked about Clinton's family but George Bush was an open book. Barry Hussein's early life was locked up in a freaking vault in Hawaii and his school records were sealed. How many people knew Hussein's father was a bigamist alcoholic and an African nationalist who hated the U.S.? All we knew about Hussein's maternal grandmother according to him was that she was a racist.

She's a very nasty woman, and those are nasty things she said.
She is also ignorant

which may explain why she wears black robes

trump was not throwing little brown children in cages the way it was portrayed in the evil leftwing media

the picture spread in the media were taken when obama was president

plus, what was trump supposed to do?

intern them with the adults?

or just turn them loos3 to wander the streets alone?

Why do Putin pussies like yourself ignore all evidence that Trump is unfit for Office. Did you hear it from RT news network that it is all a lie? Do your handlers from the KGB tell you to believe that? Did your handlers tell you to post such denials? Maybe it was Kim Jong Un? I know how you totalitarian wannabes love Kim. I bet you have written love letters to Kim like Trump. I bet you even planted your lipstick on the envelope.

What evidence? You ChiCom shits engaged in treason before and after the election - you cooked up this whole "Rushing Coalushun" conspiracy theory when the ONLY ones who conspired with Russia were the Maoist democrats, who bought that dirty dossier from the Kremlin - which was the basis for your 5 attempted coups.

Evidence?

What did your Inquisition say, commie scum?

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

Not even newsworthy.

I have relatives that hate my guts and would talk bad about me behind my back.

Doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Donald Trump is an obnoxious egotistical New York Billionaire.

The type of person we Southerners have learned to hate.

However, he had been the best President of modern times. He has the right agenda for America and that is something we haven't seen from a President since Ronald Reagan.

He has work diligently and effectively to undo some of the major damage done by that worthless piece of incompetent shit Obama and that is a good thing. Things like stopping the Illegals, renegotiating the bad trade deals, strengthening the military, encouraging energy growth and lowering taxes.

Shame on the Moon Bats afflicted with TDS.

Not even newsworthy.

I have relatives that hate my guts and would talk bad about me behind my back.

Doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Except everything she said is true. And if your relatives call you a fucking idiot, I have no way to know if that is true unless I know your posting history, and that is still a poor indicator.

With Trump, I have copious amounts of evidence to know she is indeed correct.

Except everything she said is true. And if your relatives call you a fucking idiot, I have no way to know if that is true unless I know your posting history, and that is still a poor indicator.
With Trump, I have copious amounts of evidence to know she is indeed correct.
She's as wrong as she can be.

Yes, anyone who isn't an obedient Trumpster is a communist, that's for sure.
You're a communist if you support FDR type leaders and wasteful government programs like Medicare, Social Security and the USPS.
But that isn't what being a communist actually is.

Do you understand that? Do you know you've made a mockery of the word, and that it now means nothing as a result?

"My Campaign, despite all of the Fake News, Fake Books, & pathetic reporting written about me and it, has more spirit & enthusiasm than ever before, including the great & wonderful Campaign of 2016!" - President Trump

Mary Trump is Fake Trump!

Forum List

Back