Maskers gone wild

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.
you hope I misuse my mask and get infected because I disagree with you?? Wow, that’s some evil shit. Something wrong with you. And why are you quoting what doctors said at the beginning of this thing when they didn’t know what was what? Why not listen to what they are saying now which is overwhelmingly advocating for masking and social distancing
Even Fauci said in the beginning, that mask don't work.
In the beginning? Before he got new intel about the virus and modified his recommendations?. So why do you think what he said in the beginning is relevant?
There it is again--THE NEW SCIENCE. You're a moron.

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.
you hope I misuse my mask and get infected because I disagree with you?? Wow, that’s some evil shit. Something wrong with you. And why are you quoting what doctors said at the beginning of this thing when they didn’t know what was what? Why not listen to what they are saying now which is overwhelmingly advocating for masking and social distancing
In the beginning? Before he got new intel about the virus and modified his recommendations?. So why do you think what he said in the beginning is relevant?
New intellllya say....like cases skyrocketing under masking........makes ya go hhhmmmmm
He's been listening to Jay Inslee--"the new science" Newsflash, science doesn't change like you change your mind. Democrat has become synonymous with moron, there's some science for you.
I haven’t heard a word that Jay Inslee has said. What are you talking about?! You’re sounding more and more foolish as this thread goes on

New intellllya say....like cases skyrocketing under masking........makes ya go hhhmmmmm
Like asymptomatic spread. Have you been paying any attention?
ya mean there is no asymptomic spread,,,,,,new intel......
Ok you obviously haven’t been paying attention. You spout all this crap from a place of total ignorance. Bless ur heart
you really dont keep up do ya.....ya just get your talking points and cling to em......
You’re the one confused about asymptomatic spread and quoting Fauci from last March. Haha and you think im the one not keeping up. You’re a funny guy
Study "scientific method" moron.
I have... what’s your point?

Ok you obviously haven’t been paying attention. You spout all this crap from a place of total ignorance. Bless ur heart
HaHaHa, credentials please. You're just another internet troll that has a false sense of importance and intelligence.
Credentials for what? To accurately quote and recount facts about what doctors have said? Try keeping up man, you’re trying to hard
Theories are not FACTS. Again study "scientific method" moron.

There it is again--THE NEW SCIENCE. You're a moron.
How so?

HaHaHa, credentials please. You're just another internet troll that has a false sense of importance and intelligence.
Credentials for what? To accurately quote and recount facts about what doctors have said? Try keeping up man, you’re trying to hard
No shit, when did I say theories were facts? If you have a point to make then make it. Enough beating around the Bush. What science do you think I’m ignoring?

He's been listening to Jay Inslee--"the new science" Newsflash, science doesn't change like you change your mind. Democrat has become synonymous with moron, there's some science for you.
I haven’t heard a word that Jay Inslee has said. What are you talking about?! You’re sounding more and more foolish as this thread goes on
Proof positive that you are limited in your news intake. I still haven't seen any credentials and your kindergarten completion certificate doesn't count.

you really dont keep up do ya.....ya just get your talking points and cling to em......
You’re the one confused about asymptomatic spread and quoting Fauci from last March. Haha and you think im the one not keeping up. You’re a funny guy
No dumbass ....been several articles posted on this board recently about it,,,,try to keep up

No shit, when did I say theories were facts? If you have a point to make then make it. Enough beating around the Bush. What science do you think I’m ignoring?
Everything you've quoted as "science" has been theory moron. You said "Fauci got new intel" Scientific FACT does not change. Go back to school and pay attention this time. Fauci also has contradicted every theory he has presented--the same with the CDC and the WHO.

Proof positive that you are limited in your news intake. I still haven't seen any credentials and your kindergarten completion certificate doesn't count.
What do you need a credential for. If you take issue with something I said then ask about it or make a counter point. What the fuck do credentials have to do with anything.? Moron

Your posts say you're a LIAR.

No dumbass ....been several articles posted on this board recently about it,,,,try to keep up
Such as?! This would be the time to reference one and provide a counter point. That’s how debates work

What do you need a credential for. If you take issue with something I said then ask about it or make a counter point. What the fuck do credentials have to do with anything.? Moron
I don't have time to waste educating you. Now run along and play with your friends Junior.

Everything you've quoted as "science" has been theory moron. You said "Fauci got new intel" Scientific FACT does not change. Go back to school and pay attention this time. Fauci also has contradicted every theory he has presented--the same with the CDC and the WHO.
It’s a Novel virus smart guy. All the facts were not known in March and were and still are being discovered, treatments and medications are also evolving. Are you slow? Do you really not understand these things?

Your posts say you're a LIAR.
No they don’t

I don't have time to waste educating you. Now run along and play with your friends Junior.
White flag accepted. Thanks for playing but you really suck at this game.

Such as?! This would be the time to reference one and provide a counter point. That’s how debates work
I rest my case. You dont keep up and are too lazy to bother. your talking points are old, your "science" is nothing more than alchemy. If your science was based in reality masker states should be crushing non-masker states.......except that aint happening.......

I rest my case. You dont keep up and are too lazy to bother. your talking points are old, your "science" is nothing more than alchemy. If your science was based in reality masker states should be crushing non-masker states.......except that aint happening.......
You rest your case without presenting evidence?! Typical Trumptard. Ok good. Case dismissed. Thank you for playing, you also suck at this game.

Forum List

Back