Maskers gone wild

Mask make people sick.

Mask are like wearing germ incubators on your face.

Covid spikes and high mask compliance are related.
Oh shut up you stupid bastard.

Anything that gets on the inside of that mask was already IN you ya fucking dunce
Do you eat your own turds? That was inside you too moron.
What if, even after most of the vaccines have been administered, the Western world sets aside its former snobbery against Asia’s widespread mask usage, and adopts the practice in its public health strategy for mitigating the adverse effects of air pollution, which causes the premature deaths of about 4.2 million people in smog-choked cities every year? Opinion: When the pandemic is over we should continue wearing masks - The Globe and Mail
A/ our cities arent smog choked. B/ masks havent stopped any spread of covid. Leave us alone and work on some real problems like the budget and Govt bloat
It would all depending on medical care capacity. If any one cause threatens our capacity to care for the sick then mitigating actions will be taken
Notice no mitigating has happened in masker states
What do you mean no mitigating has happened in masker states? Masks are mitigation
WA state has been locked down for a month and a half. Case spiking. How's that mitigation working for you moron. Same in CA and NY. FL--no lockdown and no great difference in spikes. Nope, the emperor is naked.
Are people following the mitigation regulations?

Take a brand new white cloth mask and wear it for 4 hours while moving about moderately. Take it off and look inside after the 4 hours. It’s lined with a yellow to light brown residue.
It’s insanity to try and sell that hours of immediately inhaling right back in your own exhaust is anything other than harmful
Doctors and nurses do it every day dont they?

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.
you hope I misuse my mask and get infected because I disagree with you?? Wow, that’s some evil shit. Something wrong with you. And why are you quoting what doctors said at the beginning of this thing when they didn’t know what was what? Why not listen to what they are saying now which is overwhelmingly advocating for masking and social distancing
Even Fauci said in the beginning, that mask don't work.
In the beginning? Before he got new intel about the virus and modified his recommendations?. So why do you think what he said in the beginning is relevant?

High mask compliance indicates a populace that is freaking out- and freaked out populations get tested more often and that yields more positive tests.

Oddly it seems to cause hospitalizations and deaths to spike...funny that huh stupid. Damn that testing
So you’re saying your trip to dunkin was absolutely necessary?

Yea imagine that. Going to Dunkin Donuts! What a breakout...after nearly a year...and what happens? I run into covidiots like you trying to kill me.

Ands i agree...sit down dining indoors during a panademic is absolutely stupid and that along with a lot of other stupid behavior is the reason THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE A DAY ARE DYING

You moronic jerk off
WA state locked down for nearly two months. Cases spiking as bad as when they locked down. Masks DO NOT WORK. LOCK DOWNS DO NOT WORK. Follow the science, and not just what the democrats and MSM say is science. They wouldn't know science if it bit them.

Well you stupid fuck you better be suiting up in a goddamn hazmat suit and installing a fucking airlock on your house because the rest of the world is wearing a cloth mask they got at Walmart for $1.50 and yanking that fucker off and on 59 times a day and using it for a week before they wash it. Some are even using those stupid ass neck ring things yanking them up and down all day like that’s accomplishing a fucking thing. The entire mask thing is nothing but you pricks feeling “useful” and acting like you’re solving some imaginary problem that only exists in your damn head. You’re all a bunch of retarded sheep.
YOU stupid fuck. I have to avoid people except when absolutely necessary because people like YOU do shit like that.

Like the Karens I ran into at Dunkin Donuts just today. Bitch mom had her mask below hr nose and her two bitch daughters were pulling their masks down to eat donuts while waiting for their friggin coffee. I turned around and left...cause I don't wanna die so those stupid fucks can act like assholes.

Wear your fucking mask and wear it correctly

Why is it that people can't find a mask that doesn't drop below their nose every 5 seconds.
They either leave it there like idiots, or they pull it up every 5 seconds. Drives me freakin nuts! o_O

I would no be surprised if many people continue wearing masks in public for years to come.

They probably will. I never did start wearing one. No one says anything down here.
Mask are how Democrats cause covid outbreaks. People wear the mask then touch infected surfaces, then touch their mask. Then breath in virus all day along with other germs.
Haha, yeah man great thinking. Amazing how doctors haven’t figured that out yet. You should go on tour and spread your findings to the world!!
You're an idiot. Doctors do know. They said as much when this all began. Nobody is using mask correctly. i hope you reuse your mask everyday and touch it all the time.
you hope I misuse my mask and get infected because I disagree with you?? Wow, that’s some evil shit. Something wrong with you. And why are you quoting what doctors said at the beginning of this thing when they didn’t know what was what? Why not listen to what they are saying now which is overwhelmingly advocating for masking and social distancing
In the beginning? Before he got new intel about the virus and modified his recommendations?. So why do you think what he said in the beginning is relevant?
New intellllya say....like cases skyrocketing under masking........makes ya go hhhmmmmm

New intellllya say....like cases skyrocketing under masking........makes ya go hhhmmmmm
Like asymptomatic spread. Have you been paying any attention?

ya mean there is no asymptomic spread,,,,,,new intel......

Ok you obviously haven’t been paying attention. You spout all this crap from a place of total ignorance. Bless ur heart

Ok you obviously haven’t been paying attention. You spout all this crap from a place of total ignorance. Bless ur heart
you really dont keep up do ya.....ya just get your talking points and cling to em......

Yeah, I've been paying attention. Democrat states have been depriving their constituents of their God-given freedoms while screaming masks and lockdowns. Meanwhile, they have done as they pleased and cases continue to spike. Time to open season on democrats.

HaHaHa, credentials please. You're just another internet troll that has a false sense of importance and intelligence.

you really dont keep up do ya.....ya just get your talking points and cling to em......
You’re the one confused about asymptomatic spread and quoting Fauci from last March. Haha and you think im the one not keeping up. You’re a funny guy

Yeah, I've been paying attention. Democrat states have been depriving their constituents of their God-given freedoms while screaming masks and lockdowns. Meanwhile, they have done as they pleased and cases continue to spike. Time to open season on democrats.
Are we debating regulating shut downs or the effectiveness of masks because those are totally different topics

He's been listening to Jay Inslee--"the new science" Newsflash, science doesn't change like you change your mind. Democrat has become synonymous with moron, there's some science for you.

You’re the one confused about asymptomatic spread and quoting Fauci from last March. Haha and you think im the one not keeping up. You’re a funny guy
Study "scientific method" moron.

HaHaHa, credentials please. You're just another internet troll that has a false sense of importance and intelligence.
Credentials for what? To accurately quote and recount facts about what doctors have said? Try keeping up man, you’re trying to hard

Forum List

Back